Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 (3595 Views)

Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dear Japa candidates, I have been where you are now and I understand, people borrow money, sell land and other properties to travel.

Have this in mind it would take you atleast 2-4 years to settle in properly wherever you are traveling to, so don't allow anyone put pressure on you, not even your family members.

If you want to make it faster than 2yrs or earlier than that you might do what you are not supposed to do and not like it is my business, hey nobody holy pass, anything any one is doing is his or her business and not mine, I love minding my business.

Even If you are traveling with money to establish it would still take you at least 2 years to fully understand the system.

Even me till now I no get car for Brazil, but that is next because I think I have achieved some stability in Brazil,permanent residency is like having an American green card , many Africans for Brazil no get even some other foreigners like the Bangladeshis, so its something,step by step, transportation system abroad is good, but I need It for delivery.

You don't need the full cash to buy a car, you buy and complete payment in 3-5years, but you have to be ready so you won't miss your monthly payment and I deliver to Brazilians so I need it and I hate bike make car no push me for one side, lol. I prefer 4 leg

So when you travel enter the system and go slow and you will get there, don't worry much , trust me you will get there

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/my-advise-to-those-that-want-to-travel.html?m=1

15 Likes

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Thanks Walkbrazil4k.

The most important thing is don't travel by all means because everyone is doing so, your case might turn out differently.
And don't do anything illegal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2021
EkehPraise:
Thanks Walkbrazil4k.

The most important thing is don't travel by all means because everyone is doing so, your case might turn out differently.
And don't do anything illegal.

grin grin grin
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by ahnie: 2:51am On Dec 18, 2021
This is insightful.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 18, 2021
ahnie:
This is insightful.

Thanks.

cheesy cool
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by cayorday89(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Dear Japa candidates, I have been where you are now and I understand, people borrow money, sell land and other properties to travel.

Have this in mind it would take you atleast 2-4 years to settle in properly wherever you are traveling to, so don't allow anyone put pressure on you, not even your family members.

If you want to make it faster than 2yrs or earlier than that you might do what you are not supposed to do and not like it is my business, hey nobody holy pass, anything any one is doing is his or her business and not mine, I love minding my business.

Even If you are traveling with money to establish it would still take you at least 2 years to fully understand the system.

Even me till now I no get car for Brazil, but that is next because I think I have achieved some stability in Brazil,permanent residency is like having an American green card , many Africans for Brazil no get even some other foreigners like the Bangladeshis, so its something,step by step, transportation system abroad is good, but I need It for delivery.

You don't need the full cash to buy a car, you buy and complete payment in 3-5years, but you have to be ready so you won't miss your monthly payment and I deliver to Brazilians so I need it and I hate bike make car no push me for one side, lol. I prefer 4 leg

So when you travel enter the system and go slow and you will get there, don't worry much , trust me you will get there

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/my-advise-to-those-that-want-to-travel.html?m=1

This applies to even natives of a country who are just staring life... If only people adhere to these rules, there will be no yahoo yahoo, olosho bizness, or even religious leaders taking advantage telling people they are experiencing delay due to village people. Only few get their breakthrough as soon as they start.

4 Likes

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by BunmiBie: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Thanks!.
I will get there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
BunmiBie:
Thanks!.
I will get there!

Yes oo na small small, grin grin
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by mojibbz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hello sir! Please I will like to know the choices I have as a Nigerian wanting to emigrate to Brazil.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Lovebliss2(f): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nice.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
mojibbz:
Hello sir! Please I will like to know the choices I have as a Nigerian wanting to emigrate to Brazil.

Just make sure you have a skill and you would survive and Brazil is not where you can start making big money immediately, it would take some years
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lovebliss2:
Nice.
Thanks

cool
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by dehiero: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Just make sure you have a skill and you would survive and Brazil is not where you can start making big money immediately, it would take some years
Those without skill set are doomed nothing for them? How about learning one over there?

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by mojibbz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Not the money part bro. I mean the diplomatic part. Visa types, etc
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by solidmyk(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Agba, great advice, writeup

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
dehiero:

Those without skill set are doomed nothing for them? How about learning one over there?

Lol, not really doomed but you would find it abit difficult but you can still get a factory job, yes you can learn here in Brazil I have never fixed a wrist watch in my life but I had to learn it in Brazil and na senegalese teach me and now atleast I can change battery and adjusted chain and do some other stuff, but the one way pass me I go tell the client to give another person, I make money just buy changing battery, I would post about it later.
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
mojibbz:

Not the money part bro. I mean the diplomatic part. Visa types, etc

Tourist or work visa
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
solidmyk:
Agba, great advice, writeup

Tuale!

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by solidmyk(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Tuale!
I dey enjoy your contents baba, weldone

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
solidmyk:

I dey enjoy your contents baba, weldone

Obrigado
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by JanettFlower: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thank you for sharing helpful tips. I really love to travel. And before going somewhere I prefer to carefully study the place for my vacation. A friend recommended me to look at this site, and I have not regretted it. It was here that I could find a detailed description of the resort and its attractions. And the next city I am going to visit is Cabo San Lucas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
JanettFlower:
Thank you for sharing helpful tips. I really love to travel. And before going somewhere I prefer to carefully study the place for my vacation. A friend recommended me to look at this site, and I have not regretted it. It was here that I could find a detailed description of the resort and its attractions. And the next city I am going to visit is Cabo San Lucas.

Nice cheesy
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by mistercharles: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Nice cheesy
greetings chief how much does it cost to relocate to Brazil?
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by webworkers: 5:39am On Mar 14
I want to travel the world and eat lot's for various dishes.
Re: My Advise To Those That Want To Travel From 2022 by GregoryMa: 1:43pm On Apr 01
Atob taxis is the top choice for airport transfer services in Ibiza. With their reliable and professional service, they ensure a seamless travel experience. Prompt pickups, courteous drivers, and affordable rates make them stand out. Choose Brum Taxis for a stress-free journey to and from Ibiza transfers Atob!

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. / Accommodation In Dubai / South Africa Ignores Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.