Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho (27390 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Jim Iyke Craze Pass Me, I Never Wan Die Abeg / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by AgencyReport: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2021
On-air personality Tolu Oniru aka Toolz has vowed never to fight or insult celebrities like Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke and Frank Edoho, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Friday, while asking her fans to choose some of the celebrities they are scared of having altercations with.

Reacting to her question, Toolz wrote: “Mine has to be Jim Iyke, Tonto or Frank Edoho. They like to bring nuclear bombs to fistfights.”

Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke and Frank Edoho are some of the celebrities who are well known for bantering words with critics and sometimes getting physical with them.

Over the years, Tonto, who is considered as one of the most controversial celebrities in Nigeria has had altercations with some of her colleagues like Halima Abubakar, Ik Ogbonna, Ubi Franklin, her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill and his wife Rosy Murer, Chioma Ifemeludike, Bobrisky, Janemena and her ex-lover Prince Kpokpogri.

Tonto is currently in a messy fight with Bobrisky and Janemena.

Nollywood ‘bad boy’ Jim Iyke made headlines in August after beating up his colleague Uche Maduagwu who questioned his source of wealth and alleged that he was wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He is known for dragging critics on social media.

TV host Frank Edoho is well known for his witty remarks and sarcasm. His replies to critics are considered one of the best.

He is always fond of pointing out the grammatical errors of critics who try to berate him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXlUbk5sLSn/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by marvellously(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Those guys are ready to wipe the ground with anybody grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by MufasaLion: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin grin

They will drag your ass into the pit.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Soulsymbol99: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Is it me or does TOOLZ look like TEMS

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Those ones na thugs grin grin
I like the way toolz is busy minding her family and career. She's been out of controversies and that's really commendable

18 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by yanabasee2: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Lol...

1. Tonto will drag you on social media and be claiming victim... And she doesn't have shame.... She will go all out on you ... The only time to win her is to go silence on her ... And that is what Churchill did... A man who understands her wife...

2. Jim Iyke is just an aggressive person and wouldn't take a chance from knocking you down with a fist.... He's every ready to physically engage you ...

3. Frank is a Savage with fowl mouth.... You will just hate yourself for even picking up on him....

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Hintona(f): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Frank Edoho is something else

Very savage man. He's an OG in twitter savagery cheesy

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by NobleAngell(f): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Wise choiceToolz. Stay away from these 3. They don't know play.
Tonto the troubled woman who is looking for where to pour some of it, if you dare her you will find yourself in the mud with her. That's her place so she wouldn't mind but you wont like it, trust me.
Jim Iyke the crack head is always looking for a prey. He's almost always on his bad side and ever since Nollywood stopped engaging him much, he's been on the look out for victims.
Frank Edoho is an Edo man... Need I say more?

18 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Pathokpo: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2021
NobleAngell:
Nice choice. You forgot madam kemi
Which kemi? She is just toxic.

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by NobleAngell(f): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Pathokpo:

Which kemi? She is just toxic.
And so is Tonto her sister. Toxic and frustrated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Pathokpo: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2021
NobleAngell:
And so is Tonto her sister. Toxic and frustrated.
I swear. I wonder the kind of people that makes friendship with them

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by NobleAngell(f): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Pathokpo:

I swear. I wonder the kind of people that makes friendship with them
2 categories of people;
1) Those that don't know what they're getting themselves into.
2) Their fellow crazy people.

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Pathokpo: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2021
NobleAngell:
2 categories of people;
1) Those that don't know what they're getting themselves into.
2) Their fellow crazy people.
You forgot num 3. Those that are expecting something from them

8 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by CrownOfClay724: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Their oga pata pata na David Hundeyin

He will tell you the colour of pant your great-grandma wore the day she met your great-grandpa

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Jidemoo: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2021
I miss Mid-day show with Toolz

1 Like

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Crusadee: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by emmy4real94(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Give me the Hallaa!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by KingAzari: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Wow! What a breaking news!

Jobless lazy mods, you don't need to follow the trends of this bloggers and dump on Nairaland every rubbish you see online. Have some decorum and restore some already dilapidated sanity to this once-great forum.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by revived2: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Pusssarians angry angry

1 Like

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by ipobarethieves: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
sad dem swear fighting for dem
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by casppyjay: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Is it me or does TOOLZ look like TEMS
u don see where senior dey look like junior? Yea it’s just u.. toolz don dis virgin before temz sabi buy her actual undies size

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Guyman02: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
She doesn't want her secrets on public.
Love her or hate her Tonto Dike says the truth and is always ready to defend whatever she says with more evidence that's where she is different from Kemi Olunloyo who adds Jara to her investigative stories.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Their oga pata pata na David Hundeyin

He will tell you the colour of pant your great-grandma wore the day she met your great-grandpa

David is the best investigative journalist in Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Damikjay(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Pls add kemi olunoyo

1 Like

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Frank is a nuclear bomb, Jim is an atomic bomb while Tonto is Weapon of mass destruction.

21 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Millimann: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2021
What of Reno that has been tormenting Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by ImoleNaija: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2021
TV host Frank Edoho is well known for his witty remarks and sarcasm. His replies to critics are considered one of the best.

He is always fond of pointing out the grammatical errors of critics who try to berate him.

Na this one I fear pass

11 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Damikjay:
Pls add kemi olunoyo

She is talking of human beings not animals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Iamdbull: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

This reminds me of when I had the fight with Jim iyke that was all over the news and am ready to go toe to toe with him again or anyone again

10 Likes

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by DropsMic(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Yawn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With Regina Askia Williams / Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.