Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive (987 Views)

Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video) / Healthy And Natural Juices / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by OpenGrazing: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
There's nothing better than a hot cup of hot tea in the morning at the breakfast or at your office desk. It's a great way to boost metabolism and appetite. Aside being a popular drink, tea leaves are also rich in antioxidants and have numerous health benefits.

So we have hand-picked 5 favorite tea options that might you make the right while choosing your tea or coffee drink.

1. Green Tea is touted to be one of the healthiest beverages on the planet. It’s loaded with antioxidants that have many health benefit. It also help boost stable energy and aid productivity.

2. Coffee Drink: A good coffee brand like the Nescafe 3 can improve antioxidant activities in your body than Green tea. It also improve your short time memory and it's very good for the heart.

3. Black Tea: It Promote Healthy Cognition and Reduce Inflammation. 4. Black tea also contains flavonoids (compounds found in green tea and other plant-based foods), which may help lower cancer risk.

4. Chamomile Herbal Tea May Aid Sleep and Support Immunity. If you’re feeling wired at bedtime, consider sipping a cup of chamomile tea to wind down. “Since chamomile tea is an herbal tea that contains no caffeine, it can be a calming beverage before bed.

So if you are looking for a tea that'll suit your lifestyle or activities you might consider any of the above options. Free feel to also mention your favorite tea option below.

Cc lalasticlala, jskii, MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by TeeGentle(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2021
wow
Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by AmadorSays: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Fantastic, now I totally get why it is advised to have atleast one cup of tea daily, thank God I've been an avid user of Nescafe coffee, maybe I have to try those other teas and see what's up.

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by thatkindthing: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nice info op, I think I'll have to get each of them all. I no think sey anyone better pass the other.
Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by tafat: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Green tea also helps is weight loss and can be used for sliming, Nescafe coffee keeps the brain sharp for work and is a perfect beverage for the mornings.
Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by enoch273: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nice one, tea has been my major breakfast for the past two years, I'll definitely give the suggested tea options a trial.
Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by Melaninprincess(f): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Did something weird today, I recently got a pack of Nescafe and I mixed it with another beverage. It made perfect sense. I am hoping that I get to win in this their current "start with a win" promo
Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by AfonjaConehead: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2021
Melaninprincess:
Did something weird today, I recently got a pack of Nescafe and I mixed it with another beverage. It made perfect sense. I am hoping that I get to win in this their current "start with a win" promo
Black coffee,no sugar,no cream.... kiss
Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by Quinton45: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Thanks for sharing the article about tea, finally, because I see people talking only about coffee however they forget that tea can contain much more caffeine than even coffee itself.) For example green tea, nobody drinks it before sleep because it keeps you awake for a long time. I prefer to drink tea with a chocolate flavor, like Talbott tea. Did you know that its founder is Oprah Winfrey’s hair colorist and Kevin O’Leary himself helped their company reach success and sign a deal with Jamba Juice? It's a great story, you should read it.
Re: Top 4 Tea Options To Keep You Healthy And Productive by rolinox(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why didn't you write about matcha tea? This extremely useful product affects our metabolism and invigorates, like caffeine. But, unlike coffee, it's healthy and not dangerous with caffeine poisoning. Tea is such an ancient product. So I am pleased with its availability in our time. I watched documentary videos about tea ceremonies in Asian countries. That's great. Have you watched this? And it's also interesting to read the blog of a Professional Tea Taster. He writes about how to store tea and brew it in pottery. And he also writes about how to strengthen clay teapots with green tea. It will be interesting not only for tea lovers but also for lovers of coffee drinks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Chef Not Yet Holder Of Longest Cooking Marathon — Guinness / Investors Rquire For A Food Processing Business. / Brand New 5 Burner Gas Cooker With Oven For 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.