Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,506 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigerian Lady Receives N1.6 Million Job After Ordering Plantain Of N400 To... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Receives N1.6 Million Job After Ordering Plantain Of N400 To... (353 Views)

Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide / Bbnaija Cindy, Dumbfounded As She Receives N1 Million Cash Gift From Mc Galaxy / Mad Man Receives N1.5million Credit Alert On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Receives N1.6 Million Job After Ordering Plantain Of N400 To... by neduwealth(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2021
Nigerian Lady Receives N1.6 Million Job After Ordering Plantain Of N400 To Stranger For Free

A lady shared testimony on how her act of kindness to a stranger brought upon her an unexpected favor and blessings.

The lady identified as Hope Osoma Okpuwara revealed that she got a job of over N1.6 million after giving N400 plantain to someone for free.

Taking to her Facebook page, she narrated how a stranger contacted her to make an order for food, but was confused on which food to take.

According to Hope, she added plantain worth N400 for the customer who in turn appreciated her and promised to pay her back.

A few days later, the customer contacted her and informed her that he would love her to handle his company’s end-of-year party strictly for the staff.

She gave them a bill of 1.6 million which they quickly paid without bargaining.

Sharing a screenshot of the payment, she wrote;

My Congratulations no be my mate!

N1.6m job haff land because I dash person plantain of N400!!!

The gist…….

Someone on my list approached me some months ago to say he was ill and had just been discharged and he wanted to order for a bowl of oxtail peppersoup……I asked what he’d eat the peppersoup with and he said he didn’t know.

Full article....
https://www.nedutechblog.com/2021/12/nigerian-lady-receives-n16-million-job.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Falls On Stage As Fan Drags Leg In Abuja Concert(video) / Meet The World Best Contortionist (flexible Body) As She Display Her Talent / Ritualist Caught On Camera CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.