Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,692 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Can Retrieve Your Share Dividend For You. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Can Retrieve Your Share Dividend For You. (173 Views)

How To Receive Your Access Bank Share Dividend For 2021 / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / Tradermoni Is Paying 100% Every 7 Days Get Your Share Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Retrieve Your Share Dividend For You. by samcodin(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Some years back, many of us bought some shares from different companies as a form of short term or long term investments. Payments for this share dividend or returns on your share investment which is paid annually by the company if they are still operational was through a hard copy notification which is normally deposited in our bank account.

Due to changes in government monetary policies and technological advancement from time to time, share dividend are now paid electronically into our various bank account. . The bottomline now is that a lot of share dividend are hanging here and there unclaimed, many are at the crossroad of how to collect their dividend from their investing companies.
The purpose of this write-up is to assist you in claiming your share dividend using the appropriate official channel as long as you are still in possession of your shares details.I will help to retrieve the dividends using the appropriate platforms and your accrued dividend will be paid to you.

If you have any unclaimed dividend hanging somewhere, kindly get in touch with me to facilitate the process of retrieving it for you.
Whatsapp:08108991975, or call:08030403063

(1) (Reply)

At Times - The Answer To Financial Independence Is A Simple One / Partnership/sponsorship Needed For A Reality-tv Show. / POS Machine Is Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.