Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Cement Now #5,200 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cement Now #5,200 (1425 Views)

A Bag Of Cement Is Now #5,200 In Lagos / A Bag of Cement Now Between N4,500 and N4,900 / Dangote Cement Now 3300 As At 07-11-2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Now #5,200 by ojietu: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hi nlanders, I reside in Jos. I just got the shock I never expected when I went to buy some bags of cement for a small project. I thought at first the guy was jocking when he told me a bag of bua cement is now #5,200, while dangote is #5,000. How much is it in your area and location please.
Where is this country really heading to under this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by Afamsi: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
When people were shouting change change in 2015, I told them to find out the type of change Buhari wants to bring, nobody cared. Here is N4500 per bag, somewhere in SW

2 Likes

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
I thought Dangote is no longer interested in the richest man in Africa award.Is he competing for another award category?

1 Like

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by Moferere: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Una never see anything.
Next level

1 Like

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by freshkpomo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2021

Nigerians going back to the days of mud house very soon.. Because most of the MOFOS never still get sense... Them want Vote Mr integrity..... Na so them take start Buhari campaign, it's another one...

1 Like

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by BlackfireX: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Poor people and complain eeehhh

Ordinary 5k for cement they are shouting

Shiiiioooor
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by Mide1data: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
HOLY SHIT
Bros, e shock u? By the time bubu is done with 9ja, (in Yoruba) e rin ran wo.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

1 Like

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
BlackfireX:
Poor people and complain eeehhh

Ordinary 5k for cement they are shouting

Shiiiioooor
you don't have common sense

6 Likes

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by BlackfireX: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you don't have common sense

Poverty stricken ipob/igbohoe miscreants spotted
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by flokii: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
As usual, government will turn blind eye while the likes of Dangote and Bua keep extorting Nigerians.. what they can't do in neighbouring African countries is what they do in Nigeria cos they know they'll get away with anything.
Later they'll claim holy, praying 30 times a day whereas na dem wicked pass. Shioor!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by zanshi: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Joysticks:
I thought Dangote is no longer interested in the richest man in Africa award.Is he competing for another award category?

My mom who is a cement distributor says this is his worst year prod wise and its so scarce everywhere.
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by zanshi: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Was able to buy land this year would try and build something asap.

1 Like

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by Rugaria: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
ojietu:
Hi nlanders, I reside in Jos. I just got the shock I never expected when I went to buy some bags of cement for a small project. I thought at first the guy was jocking when he told me a bag of bua cement is now #5,200, while dangote is #5,000. How much is it in your area and location please.
Where is this country really heading to under this administration.
When you hand your country to a tribe that believes that the only way to go to heaven is to observe a cave existence, this is exactly what you get. The Fulani you handed your country to, do they build good houses? Is it not mud house with a war flag in the middle of every Forrest? So why will they worry you don't have cement to build houses?? Can a man give was he does not have? They're milking us dry!

Dangote is an economic terrorist! If this country does not find ways to stop the Dangotes and the Buharis and the Fulanis, we will never move one step forward! They're not interested in any national development! They have not patriotic spirit towards Nigeria. They are simply raiding the country while adding to our tax burden just to grow their primitive Fulani economy across West Africa. Do your research..

3 Likes

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by ojietu: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Rugaria:

When you hand your country to a tribe that believes that the only way to go to heaven is to observe a cave existence, this is exactly what you get. The Fulani you handed your country to, do they build good houses? Is it not mud house with a war flag in the middle of every Forrest? So why will they worry you don't have cement to build houses?? Can a man give was he does not have? They're milking us dry!

Dangote is an economic terrorist! If this country does not find ways to stop the Dangotes and the Buharis and the Fulanis, we will never move one step forward! They're not interested in any national development! They have not patriotic spirit towards Nigeria. They are simply raiding the country while adding to our tax burden just to grow their primitive Fulani economy across West Africa. Do your research..
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Cement Now #5,200 by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Thank God for free air, rain and sun. You can imagine how life would have been under this regime if humans were to pay for these. Now we can accurately state that the basic needs of man are no longer food, shelter and clothes. But Air, sun and rain.
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by sweetonugbu: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ikegwuru
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by PropertyVendor(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yesterday, Dangote increased the price of cement, Coupled with long queue at the factory. But Here, today, in Benin-City, we are selling 4,300 per bag.

We dey go the change promise land..... grin

Not funny though
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2021
BlackfireX:

Poverty stricken ipob/igbohoe miscreants spotted
u just proved me right
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by Kilef05: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2021
flokii:
As usual, government will turn blind eye while the likes of Dangote and Bua keep extorting Nigerians.. what they can't do in neighbouring African countries is what they do in Nigeria cos they know they'll get away with anything.
Later they'll claim holy, praying 30 times a day whereas na dem wicked pass. Shioor!

Lol
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by BrickDevo: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
zanshi:
Was able to buy land this year would try and build something asap.
awesome, get your building design from me, i design amazing modern houses
Re: Cement Now #5,200 by KINGTELLER: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
PropertyVendor:
Yesterday, Dangote increased the price of cement, Coupled with long queue at the factory. But Here, today, in Benin-City, we are selling 4,300 per bag.

We dey go the change promise land..... grin

Not funny though

What is the current rate of cement and can you deliver to Delta state?

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale At Goodwill Estate, Igbogbo Ikorodu / Property For Commercial Use On Major Road In Ketu / Factory/Warehouse For Sale @ Matori Ladipo Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.