Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru (2554 Views)

A Husband's Secret (married To A Cheetah) / Story Titled: Married To The Prince / Married To A Fink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
kiss

Things would have been better if I hadn’t remarried but stayed single. It happened when I was thirteen. A man had forced himself on me and impregnated me. He was a family friend; a trusted one as at that. When my parents had found out, they forced him to marry me, and that was when my problems began.
Alabi Ijenu was an owner of many estates in Ibadan. People knew him for what he was—a philanthropist—and a rich lawmaker. Everyone one who heard of the terrible thing he did despised him. Some going on to lose the respect they had.
Alabi Ijenu had four wives. Marrying me made it five. I was devastated because I never wanted it to be. Having a child at the age of thirteen was nothing I bargained. It was my plan to finish school, travel the world, and be a veterinarian. Marrying an amazing man was also part of that dream, but unfortunately Alabi Ijenu came in. And then he died two years later, leaving me with two troublesome kids… who look just like him.

Low ba3. Posting the next when I come online kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Ann2012(f): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kowe and Ayo were their names. After Alabi Ijenu died, I ran away and sought refuge in the outskirt of Ibadan, with the kids, not bothering to go back home, to where my parents kept begging me to come.
I wanted to start anew. A fresh start for my adorable kids.
Raising them wasn’t any easy. Though my co wives treated us not any less, I thought leaving the big house was a much better choice.
Over there, used to be a bit—shall I say?—less filled with work. Now I had to labour all day just to make money, to be able to feed our hungry mouths.
Kowe and Ayo were growing up really fast. I couldn’t wait for them to be much older so they’d join me alongside.

The daily sales brought so little. With the economy hard, and the country’s situation, we hardly made enough money to last us through the day.
I sold peppers in the market alongside tomatoes. The suffering wasn’t really paying, until one day a man passed by and stopped in front of me.
“Buy your fresh tomatoes. Your fresh, fresh tomatoes here!”
“Um, excuse me?”
He looked pretty good-looking. I doubt he’s ever been in the sun for days. “Your fresh tomatoes, Sir,” the ‘sir’ or ‘Ma’ word had been a way I liked to address the old. Not that this man was old. I chose to address him, since I knew so little about him.
“Forget the tomatoes,” I thought I heard him say. “What is a beautiful girl like you doing out here?”
I felt embarrassed. I wondered why he was speaking in such way. Is he not from here? I gave a half smile and said, “I do this to feed my kids. Do you have a problem with that?” Mom and dad had taken me to a well-polished school before that awful man ruined it all. It wasn’t hard blending in. I’m sure he was surprised, from the way he looked at me.
“Amos,”
I wasn’t sure if I should tell him mine. “Habibat.” I said, smiling.

Y'all ready for chapter one? grin Light's been misbehaving here. I swear, it's annoying cry
...for someone who is using phone to type all these words cry cry You know how easily the ba3 dies embarassed
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ann2012:
Following

Thank you, dear kiss
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by dodoatirice: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Jaylynn:
Kowe and Ayo were their names. After Alabi Ijenu died, I ran away and sought refuge in the outskirt of Ibadan, with the kids, not bothering to go back home, to where my parents kept begging me to come.
I wanted to start anew. A fresh start for my adorable kids.
Raising them wasn’t any easy. Though my co wives treated us not any less, I thought leaving the big house was a much better choice.
Over there, used to be a bit—shall I say?—less filled with work. Now I had to labour all day just to make money, to be able to feed our hungry mouths.
Kowe and Ayo were growing up really fast. I couldn’t wait for them to be much older so they’d join me alongside.

The daily sales brought so little. With the economy hard, and the country’s situation, we hardly made enough money to last us through the day.
I sold peppers in the market alongside tomatoes. The suffering wasn’t really paying, until one day a man passed by and stopped in front of me.
“Buy your fresh tomatoes. Your fresh, fresh tomatoes here!”
“Um, excuse me?”
He looked pretty good-looking. I doubt he’s ever been in the sun for days. “Your fresh tomatoes, Sir,” the ‘sir’ or ‘Ma’ word had been a way I liked to address the old. Not that this man was old. I chose to address him, since I knew so little about him.
“Forget the tomatoes,” I thought I heard him say. “What is a beautiful girl like you doing out here?”
I felt embarrassed. I wondered why he was speaking in such way. Is he not from here? I gave a half smile and said, “I do this to feed my kids. Do you have a problem with that?” Mom and dad had taken me to a well-polished school before that awful man ruined it all. It wasn’t hard blending in. I’m sure he was surprised, from the way he looked at me.
“Amos,”
I wasn’t sure if I should tell him mine. “Habibat.” I said, smiling.

Y'all ready for chapter one? grin Light's been misbehaving here. I swear, it's annoying cry
...for someone who is using phone to type all these words cry cry You know how easily the ba3 dies embarassed

Madam buy power bank joor you will thank me later. I use an iphone too. Backed by a 20,000 mh single user power bank.

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2021
dodoatirice:

Madam buy power bank joor you will thank me later. I use an iphone too. Backed by a 20,000 mh single user power bank.

Mine spoilt o. My dear. Was thinking of getting a laptop. That'd help grin
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2021
MARRIED TO AN ATHEIST
©Jessica Duru
CHAPTER ONE

The perfume Amos wore was choking me. And the moping eyes from the people around was almost suffocating me, making me unable to breathe.
He asked me to wait, and I did. Appearing again, he handed me a big basket—one so blue. Asking me to place almost two-thousand naira tomatoes in the basket, I looked at him, stunned, still going on to fill the basket to the brim. He didn’t look shy at all taking the basket from me. Taking a card out of his breast pocket, he handed it out nicely, and asked me to give him a call.
Yemisi my co seller, poked her elbow in my belly side and eyed me. “Habib, you don turn big woman o. Ehn ehn! Show me way!” she said and laughed.
Yemisi was a woman in her prime. I took her as a big sister, and liked her because of the way she treated me.
Yemisi was staring all along. I hadn’t noticed this.
I’d completely forgotten that she was there, while Amos went on talking. I must have felt a blush. The hotness of my cheeks made me realize. Blushing because of a stranger? Unbelievable!

The evening light was swiftly coming. I was done with Thursday sales. Having packed all things, I got ready to pick up my kids from the place I had them stay. On my way, I met who had turned out to be the man I’d seen hours before. A car had stopped and wound down. Popping out, two thrilling eyes drilled me from head to toes, two magnificent lips pulling giving way to produce a smile. “Mind if I give you a ride?”
I hesitated for a moment, getting betrayed by my legs. “Good evening,” I said and got in.
The way he smiled made me uncomfortable. “Manners and beauty!” his voice made me nervous.
“48 Idimotu Street…off Siani.” I kept my eyes on the road, dreading make eye contact with him.
The first few minutes was filled with a tiny bit of awkwardness. None of us said a word or even whispered—then;
“Kids… your kids.”
My eyes met his. “Yes?”
“You mentioned kids earlier, didn’t you? How many are they?”
I counted my teeth, just to add a fine touch. “Two,” I said. “They’re two.” I looked back at the windscreen.
“How old…?”
“Two.”
“And your husband?”
I looked at him again. “Why the questions?”
He shrugged and pulled up in front of a white building.
“Why are we stopping?”
“I like you, Habib,”
I felt my sweat drop as he went further to say. “Erm, 48 Idimotu—” his hand touched mine. My countenance fell, and I quickly withdrew. Wanting him to stop, as I said, “Please stop!”
“Are you afraid of me?”
“Can you please drive?” I thought for a moment then made to open the door.
“I’m sorry…”
“I will take it from here,” I got down, and he held my hand. “Don’t go…!”
I yelled in my local dialect—Yoruba, “Please stop touching me!” I said with teeth clenched.
I’m sure he understood perfectly, as he let go of my hand, and watched me leave.
Wasting no time to walk, I moved hastily, having been free, walking downtown, dreading looking back, taking the next turn, as I hurried to where my kids were.

“Ka a ale,” I greeted.
“Ka a ale, omo mi.” Mama Iyabo replied. “Bawo ni?” she asked.
Good evening, my child—how are you?
I replied in English. “I am fine.”
“O dara,”…okay. “Let me go and wake up the kids “
Kowe came out before she could go inside. He looked drowsy while rubbing his eyes. One could tell he had slept to his heart’s content. “Mommy…”
“Eh-eh! You don sleep nah? See your eyes!” I exclaimed.
“He don sleep well, belle full. Na only food remain.” Mama Iyabo followed, handing me their bags. She threw a stern look at me, and said, “Habibat,”
I answered.
“Don’t you think it’s time these boys started school? Their mates have started ooo.”
“But mama,” I scratched my hair. “you know how things are these days. E no easy ooo.” I hung the bags over my shoulder. “Eh-heh, Kowe,” I made to change the subject. “Where is Ayo?” I diverted the woman’s mind, as she said, “He is inside.”
Mama Iyabo was in her sixties. She was one of the women that came through for me, whenever I needed something. She had tribal marks on one side of her face. Although sixty—sixty-five, she had grey hairs and some on the frontal part of her neck.
Kowe said after Mama Iyabo, “Mommy, he is sleeping,”
Mama Iyabo and I, along with him, went inside, finding Ayo on the floor with a pillow supporting his head.
“Ayo!”
His baby eyes slowly opened.
“Jii dide!”…Wake up!
A smile lapped his face and he arose. He yawned sleepily and looked at the three of us. Making out who we were, and where he was, he rose to his feet, almost falling, looked back, as though looking for something, and said, “E kaaro.”
Mama Iyabo and I laughed. “It’s evening,”
He led the way, and we tagged along, surprised.

Kowe and Ayo dozed off immediately we got home. It gave me more time to tidy up the place and keep it clean. It wasn’t minutes long, when someone knocked at the door of our one room apartment and I went to open it.
“Hello?”
Our unexpected guest—
“Amos?” It was the guy from the market…he was at our house.
Afraid to let him in, I came out, wearing a worried look on my face. “How were you able to find me?” I asked wanting to know, and he said, “Habibat, please listen to me,”
I went further to ask, “Did you follow me?”
He clasped my hand and let his ebony eyes linger. “I can’t take my mind off you. Ever since I met you…”
I hushed, and shifted to avoid getting touched. “Please leave,” I pleaded with him. “Leave or I’ll shout and alert the neighbours.”
He asked softly, “Why are you treating me like this? Am I not good enough?”
I placed a finger across his lips. “Please bring down your voice!” I didn’t want him to wake the kids. “We do not want to wake up…”
“Mommy!” Ayo called from inside.
I didn’t want him seeing some stranger, especially one I had met a couple hours.
I wanted to be out of this man’s sight—but unfortunately leaving my house would be just odd. “What do you want?” I drew a sigh.
“I want you,” He sounded ridiculous.
“Who told you that you could come here?” I crossed my arms and asked. “Wait—” I said halfway. “How were you able to locate here?” I asked with my pointy raised.
“Your name.”
I shrugged, not convinced.
“Mommy…”
“We’ve woken somebody up,” Amos said.
“Great!” I huffed and turned around.
Ayo made towards us and I carried him, looking back at the stranger. “Good evening,” he greeted tenderly.
“Say ‘Uncle, good evening’.” I corrected him.
Feeling shy, he buried his head in my neck.
“Hey…boy!” Amos looked pleased seeing him. He took his hand and shook it cutely. I couldn’t resist smiling. He looked like a kid-lover. “Not going to offer me anything?”
I asked, not being able to hold—”Are you a Nigerian?”
He laughed and nodded affirmatively.

Meeting Amos was the best thing that happened to me this year.
2015…
…a stranger turned friend!
Amos visited more often. Seeing him get along with my kids just right, was the best I’d seen in years! Kowe and Ayo had never felt more comfortable around anyone than with him. Each time he came, he made sure they had plenty of things and never lacked.
The kids looked forward to seeing him and, whenever he missed a day, they’d be all sad and ask why he hadn’t come. “Mommy, why isn’t uncle Amos coming today? Is he sick?” their tiny voices would tell that they were missing him.
Amos was a lawyer. His work often held him, but when whenever he had the chance, he never missed coming.
It seemed I was starting to miss him anytime he didn’t show up. Sometimes, I’d intentionally wait outside, with the hope his car would finally pull up in front.
“Have you been waiting?” a voice called suddenly.
I looked in the direction, acting surprised, getting my arms crossed, as I said, “You’re here,”
“I know you’ve been waiting,” said a tender voice, so nice. His lips spread and out came a smile. A blush coated my cheeks, my face twitching. His scent captured my nose, and my heart leapt with joy. “I love your perfume—” I stopped myself from saying. “Where is your car?” I noticed he hadn’t come out of it.
“It’s at the mechanic,” even the way he said it sounded cute. Isn’t he sweet? Butterflies fluttered in my tum.
“Hope it isn’t giving you much trouble?”
He asked, “Hm?” then said, “Oh, no, it’s fine. How are the twins?” we chatted as we went inside.

How am I doing? kiss grin
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please mention your friends as you read. Thanks so much kiss
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by AryEmber(f): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ogaju, Uncle Amos no dey waste time at all. More inspirations to you Jaylynn

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by zeedrous: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
You r doing a wonderful work. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by dodoatirice: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jaylynn:
MARRIED TO AN ATHEIST
©Jessica Duru
CHAPTER ONE

The perfume Amos wore was choking me. And the moping eyes from the people around was almost suffocating me, making me unable to breathe.
He asked me to wait, and I did. Appearing again, he handed me a big basket—one so blue. Asking me to place almost two-thousand naira tomatoes in the basket, I looked at him, stunned, still going on to fill the basket to the brim. He didn’t look shy at all taking the basket from me. Taking a card out of his breast pocket, he handed it out nicely, and asked me to give him a call.
Yemisi my co seller, poked her elbow in my belly side and eyed me. “Habib, you don turn big woman o. Ehn ehn! Show me way!” she said and laughed.
Yemisi was a woman in her prime. I took her as a big sister, and liked her because of the way she treated me.
Yemisi was staring all along. I hadn’t noticed this.
I’d completely forgotten that she was there, while Amos went on talking. I must have felt a blush. The hotness of my cheeks made me realize. Blushing because of a stranger? Unbelievable!

The evening light was swiftly coming. I was done with Thursday sales. Having packed all things, I got ready to pick up my kids from the place I had them stay. On my way, I met who had turned out to be the man I’d seen hours before. A car had stopped and wound down. Popping out, two thrilling eyes drilled me from head to toes, two magnificent lips pulling giving way to produce a smile. “Mind if I give you a ride?”
I hesitated for a moment, getting betrayed by my legs. “Good evening,” I said and got in.
The way he smiled made me uncomfortable. “Manners and beauty!” his voice made me nervous.
“48 Idimotu Street…off Siani.” I kept my eyes on the road, dreading make eye contact with him.
The first few minutes was filled with a tiny bit of awkwardness. None of us said a word or even whispered—then;
“Kids… your kids.”
My eyes met his. “Yes?”
“You mentioned kids earlier, didn’t you? How many are they?”
I counted my teeth, just to add a fine touch. “Two,” I said. “They’re two.” I looked back at the windscreen.
“How old…?”
“Two.”
“And your husband?”
I looked at him again. “Why the questions?”
He shrugged and pulled up in front of a white building.
“Why are we stopping?”
“I like you, Habib,”
I felt my sweat drop as he went further to say. “Erm, 48 Idimotu—” his hand touched mine. My countenance fell, and I quickly withdrew. Wanting him to stop, as I said, “Please stop!”
“Are you afraid of me?”
“Can you please drive?” I thought for a moment then made to open the door.
“I’m sorry…”
“I will take it from here,” I got down, and he held my hand. “Don’t go…!”
I yelled in my local dialect—Yoruba, “Please stop touching me!” I said with teeth clenched.
I’m sure he understood perfectly, as he let go of my hand, and watched me leave.
Wasting no time to walk, I moved hastily, having been free, walking downtown, dreading looking back, taking the next turn, as I hurried to where my kids were.

“Ka a ale,” I greeted.
“Ka a ale, omo mi.” Mama Iyabo replied. “Bawo ni?” she asked.
Good evening, my child—how are you?
I replied in English. “I am fine.”
“O dara,”…okay. “Let me go and wake up the kids “
Kowe came out before she could go inside. He looked drowsy while rubbing his eyes. One could tell he had slept to his heart’s content. “Mommy…”
“Eh-eh! You don sleep nah? See your eyes!” I exclaimed.
“He don sleep well, belle full. Na only food remain.” Mama Iyabo followed, handing me their bags. She threw a stern look at me, and said, “Habibat,”
I answered.
“Don’t you think it’s time these boys started school? Their mates have started ooo.”
“But mama,” I scratched my hair. “you know how things are these days. E no easy ooo.” I hung the bags over my shoulder. “Eh-heh, Kowe,” I made to change the subject. “Where is Ayo?” I diverted the woman’s mind, as she said, “He is inside.”
Mama Iyabo was in her sixties. She was one of the women that came through for me, whenever I needed something. She had tribal marks on one side of her face. Although sixty—sixty-five, she had grey hairs and some on the frontal part of her neck.
Kowe said after Mama Iyabo, “Mommy, he is sleeping,”
Mama Iyabo and I, along with him, went inside, finding Ayo on the floor with a pillow supporting his head.
“Ayo!”
His baby eyes slowly opened.
“Jii dide!”…Wake up!
A smile lapped his face and he arose. He yawned sleepily and looked at the three of us. Making out who we were, and where he was, he rose to his feet, almost falling, looked back, as though looking for something, and said, “E kaaro.”
Mama Iyabo and I laughed. “It’s evening,”
He led the way, and we tagged along, surprised.

Kowe and Ayo dozed off immediately we got home. It gave me more time to tidy up the place and keep it clean. It wasn’t minutes long, when someone knocked at the door of our one room apartment and I went to open it.
“Hello?”
Our unexpected guest—
“Amos?” It was the guy from the market…he was at our house.
Afraid to let him in, I came out, wearing a worried look on my face. “How were you able to find me?” I asked wanting to know, and he said, “Habibat, please listen to me,”
I went further to ask, “Did you follow me?”
He clasped my hand and let his ebony eyes linger. “I can’t take my mind off you. Ever since I met you…”
I hushed, and shifted to avoid getting touched. “Please leave,” I pleaded with him. “Leave or I’ll shout and alert the neighbours.”
He asked softly, “Why are you treating me like this? Am I not good enough?”
I placed a finger across his lips. “Please bring down your voice!” I didn’t want him to wake the kids. “We do not want to wake up…”
“Mommy!” Ayo called from inside.
I didn’t want him seeing some stranger, especially one I had met a couple hours.
I wanted to be out of this man’s sight—but unfortunately leaving my house would be just odd. “What do you want?” I drew a sigh.
“I want you,” He sounded ridiculous.
“Who told you that you could come here?” I crossed my arms and asked. “Wait—” I said halfway. “How were you able to locate here?” I asked with my pointy raised.
“Your name.”
I shrugged, not convinced.
“Mommy…”
“We’ve woken somebody up,” Amos said.
“Great!” I huffed and turned around.
Ayo made towards us and I carried him, looking back at the stranger. “Good evening,” he greeted tenderly.
“Say ‘Uncle, good evening’.” I corrected him.
Feeling shy, he buried his head in my neck.
“Hey…boy!” Amos looked pleased seeing him. He took his hand and shook it cutely. I couldn’t resist smiling. He looked like a kid-lover. “Not going to offer me anything?”
I asked, not being able to hold—”Are you a Nigerian?”
He laughed and nodded affirmatively.

Meeting Amos was the best thing that happened to me this year.
2015…
…a stranger turned friend!
Amos visited more often. Seeing him get along with my kids just right, was the best I’d seen in years! Kowe and Ayo had never felt more comfortable around anyone than with him. Each time he came, he made sure they had plenty of things and never lacked.
The kids looked forward to seeing him and, whenever he missed a day, they’d be all sad and ask why he hadn’t come. “Mommy, why isn’t uncle Amos coming today? Is he sick?” their tiny voices would tell that they were missing him.
Amos was a lawyer. His work often held him, but when whenever he had the chance, he never missed coming.
It seemed I was starting to miss him anytime he didn’t show up. Sometimes, I’d intentionally wait outside, with the hope his car would finally pull up in front.
“Have you been waiting?” a voice called suddenly.
I looked in the direction, acting surprised, getting my arms crossed, as I said, “You’re here,”
“I know you’ve been waiting,” said a tender voice, so nice. His lips spread and out came a smile. A blush coated my cheeks, my face twitching. His scent captured my nose, and my heart leapt with joy. “I love your perfume—” I stopped myself from saying. “Where is your car?” I noticed he hadn’t come out of it.
“It’s at the mechanic,” even the way he said it sounded cute. Isn’t he sweet? Butterflies fluttered in my tum.
“Hope it isn’t giving you much trouble?”
He asked, “Hm?” then said, “Oh, no, it’s fine. How are the twins?” we chatted as we went inside.

How am I doing? kiss grin

More more more more i be oliver

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chapter Two

The morning cock crowed, and the early birds chirped, signaling it was daybreak. Sluggishly getting out of bed, I gave a scratch at my hair and looked idly to where the partly broken mirror stood. I was tired, not wanting to go anywhere but lay back in bed. I was also sore, with every part of my body looking like they had been beaten.
Kowe and Ayo were still sleeping. Today is a big day, I thought as a smile crept up my face. The sudden reminder of what the day held made me want to freshen up and get dressed before he came.
Amos had proposed that we went out. The last he came, I was overjoyed.
Maybe he was going to ask me out—my mind made. Just maybe…

“Heh. Let me help you with that,” a chair was pulled out, and I sat down, looking nervous. I looked to where my date had gotten seated, swallowed the awfully large lump in my throat that seemed invisible to the eyes, and clasped the table, gulping again.
“So…”
We made eye contact—
“Why don’t you tell me more about yourself. I want to hear.”
A waiter approached.
“Oh, what would you like to have, my dear?”
“Anything,”
He looked at the waiter, then at me. “Do you like salad on your rice?”
“Salad?” I felt disgusted by how it sounded. “Y-yes.” though I wanted not to sound local by agreeing to eat, the thought of having it in my plate made me crinkle and groan, tasting it in the air.
Amos’ voice drew me back, and he repeated his question, bringing back memories.
“My life is a bit…” I drew my breath. “…complicated.” I halted to a stop.
“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell. I don’t want to—”
My thoughts drowned his voice out...
“Habibat, this is were you’d be staying,” the filthy mat was made ready for me.
“Here?”
“Yes!”
I heaved deeply, my tears wanting to drop. I’d forgotten I was still at the fancy restaurant. Amos noticed this, and he asked me if everything was alright. “Y-yes,” the waiter came and dropped the trays nicely on our table.
“I’m sorry if I’d upset you,”
I faked a smile and asked him not to worry.
“Remind me to always bring you here,” Amos joked amid the situation.
I laughed and went digging into my dish.

Amos was really nice. He took me shopping and bought me lots of clothes, not leaving the twins’ out, as we went to the Kiddies.
That same day, he had also bought me a phone—an android, to replace my small one.
My Nokia was put out of sight, and I had Amos to thank. “I really can’t stop thanking you, Amos,” the thought of having to call his name, without any title attached, got me laughing inside.
“What’s making you smile?” he was fast to observe.
“I’ll see you tomorrow?” I quickly asked, giving my lips a slight lick.
“Yes, tomorrow.”
I took a deep breath, and shifted my gaze from him.

Kowe and Ayo were having fun playing with their friend. He had arrived just in time, handing the bags out to them.
“Toys!!!” Ayo cried out. “Mommy, see!”
It was undeniable saying Amos was going to make a perfect father… for them.
“And this is for you,” a sparkling necklace stood in the air.
“What?” I spoke excitedly.
“Here. Let me help you put it on.” He offered, as I smiled admirably.

“Have you ever thought about, you know, us?” the kids were asleep, so it was time for us to talk.
“N-nah…”
“Surely, you must need a man by your side. Raising two daring kids…isn’t easy at all.”
A brief silence hovered, then I broke it. “It’s not…easy!” I high-pitched.
“Don’t you want a man?”
I took a brief pause and gave a nervous laugh. “I don’t know,” I got up from the little bed. “Um, why don’t you like talking about yourself?” I did what I did best.
“Um…”
“Yes, you hardly talk.” I glued my eyes on him, wondering why.
“Well,” he heaved a sigh. “I felt I shouldn’t be boring you…”
“Boring?”
“Sort of,”
“Well, now you’re not. I’m interested to hear.”
The chair at the adjacent side creaked, as he made to stand. “My parents are dead, actually. They died in a car crash.”
A sudden chill overshadowed me. “They’re d-dead?” I regretted requesting him to talk, apologizing immediately. “I’m sorry. I had no idea.”
A faint smile eluded his lips, then it disappeared. “Would you like something to eat?”
I shook my head. “No,” I said quietly.
I turned and walked back to the bed, feeling his hands on me, as I stopped.
“Don’t beat yourself up,” a soft whisper came lightly. “It’s in the past.”
I gulped, feeling the air around me get hot; nervous at the same time.
“You’re all sweaty…why?” he made me face him, lifting my chin slightly, as he held my gaze.
“Say you love me, Habib. I’ll give you the world and everything in it as long as you say those words.”
My heart skipped.

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
AryEmber:
Ogaju, Uncle Amos no dey waste time at all. More inspirations to you Jaylynn

Lolzzz. Amos is a nice guy. It's just that...

#Smiles... thank you, dear kiss
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
dodoatirice:

More more more more i be oliver

Lol. Aww cheesy cheesy
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
zeedrous:
You r doing a wonderful work. Keep it up

Aww, thank you. Thanks so much wink
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by zeedrous: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
u r wlcm
Jaylynn:

Aww, thank you. Thanks so much wink

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2021
MARRIED TO AN ATHEIST
©Jessica Duru
CHAPTER THREE shocked

He leaned closer and nuzzled my neck.
Feeling his touch, a cold sensation passed through me, getting me all hot, as a ‘moan’ escaped my lips.
He reached for my zip, dragging it down. Stripping me to the feet, he let his eyes linger for a minute before cupping my petite breasts, planting a kiss on each, as I purred, melting in his arms.
“The twins,” his voice called me out.
“Oh, they’re asleep,” I replied, not in my right senses. All I wanted was to be lost in his arms.
“Later.”
I shuddered as he pulled away.

Amos and I hadn’t made love, for reasons I do not know. Aside the fact the twins were there, he asked me to put my clothes back on and left without saying a word.

Three years had passed since the incident. Amos and I began dating in the later months, and while the twins were celebrating their fifth birthday, Amos and I were celebrating our anniversary.
“Don’t you like how time flies?” Amos raised a glass and winked at me.
“Mm, time,” I inhaled the lovely air. Being in the outdoors, on a not so sunny day, was the one thing I looked forward to, as long as it came with no suffering.
Ever since Amos came into my life, things had been way better. I never stayed in the sun, working myself out in the market, trying to make ends meet. I even had my own boutique, and our one room apartment was pushed aside. My kids and I left for our whole new home. A 3-bedroom flat, with a toilet—inside! Things were definitely going well for us.
Amos was to leave for London soon. But before he did, he did the last thing I never expected he would so soon—”Marry me—” his voice had graced the air that fateful day.
“Marry you?”
“Yes, marry me, Habibat. Make me the happiest man on earth.”
I stood speechless for a moment, looking at the scattered roses on the floor of his living room.
“Say something, Habib. Do not let the poor man’s heart break.”
I laughed slightly, then said, “Of course I’ll marry you. I’ll marry you, Amos—”
A court wedding was set. A little party was thrown with few friends invited, and of course my parents, alongside Yemisi and Mama Iya. Their joy knew no bounds.
My kids were the happiest–having Amos as a father was the one thing they never expected. It was a dream come true after all, and they were going to live to tell the tale.

“Packed everything?”
“Yes,”
“Passport?”
“Got everything, honey!” hot lips found mine.
“Mm, I’ll miss you,”
“Not when I’ll miss you more…”
I couldn’t let go of him.
The twins and I saw him to the door. Bidding him goodbye—a tear dropped, and onto my neckline it fell. “Make sure you use the money and enrol in school. I’ll be calling from time to time—” hearing his voice gave some kind of comfort. Having no choice but to let it ring, I clasped my kids’ hands and caressed them both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2021
zeedrous:
u r wlcm

winkAnytime
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Ann2012(f): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Ann2012:
Well done OP

Thank you, dear ❤❤
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by zeedrous: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice update bh it is short. More please.

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Chapter Four

Two years had passed since Amos left Nigeria. I was missing him so bad, that I couldn’t wait for him to get back home in time for Christmas.
“How are the twins?”
“The twins are fine.” My response came.
The loud ringing of his cellphone jolted him. “I will call you back.” he said and hung up.
My phone went beep.
A bit of sadness strung my heart, and I heaved a sigh, rubbing my cheeks.
It was lonely being in the mansion with only the kids. Though I had everything, it was boring being holed up inside.

Two years. Two years… going to three!
The kids kept asking me when their dad would return. It seemed I wasn’t the only one missing him. We all needed him, and I prayed the Lord brought him home safe.

“I’d be coming back next week—” he announced on the phone.
“Really?”
The twins came forward on hearing me yell. “Mommy, what is it?”
“Daddy is coming back,”
“Yay!!! Can we talk to him?”
I handed them the phone and they began talking.
“E kaasan, daddy,”
“E kaasan.”
I left to tend to the dishes.
My prayer was answered.
Amos came home at exactly the time the kids were at home. We happily welcomed him, the kids much happier. I helped him with the luggage, and after much kisses, we went into the bedroom, and he carried me onto the bed.
“You didn’t miss me much, did you?” our eyes locked, then our lips met.
“You know I missed you… so much!” we kissed again.
The neatly spread bedsheet rustled underneath us as we moved, my hips arching—and my legs clasping his waist.
My heart pounded watching him remove his clothes. I stripped to my underwear and let him between my legs.

“I thought they said sex renders one unconscious?” I asked after much series of hot make out.
He chuckled, caressing my hair, planting a light kiss on my forehead, as he drifted off to sleep.

The year was almost ending and Christmas was fast approaching. It was going to be our first as a family. Each time I talked about it, Amos would say no word but act like it didn’t matter.
“Why don’t you like it when I talk about Christmas?” something in me made me ask.
He ignored me and glued his eyes on the paper. The headline was boldly written on it, the name clearly visible.
“Vanguard—” I read, trying to distract myself.
“I don’t know. I just don’t see why we should celebrate it.”
I said, “Only an atheist will say such,"
He fixed a stern look at me.
“You’re not going to say anything?”
He looked back at the newspaper. “Keep pushing me.” His face had gotten another look.
Please, Lord, don’t tell me I’m married to an atheist—I prayed silently, hearing the rhythmic thumping—of my heart.

The following day was a weird one. I woke up to the hard straining of my head and the bad rumbling of my stomach.
Feeling the urge to vomit, I quickly went into the bathroom and poured every content out in the sink. I was feeling pale—sick. I spent time in the bathroom, alerting Amos.
“What’s wrong?”
“I’m fine,” I didn’t want to look at his face after what happened yesterday.
“But you’re vomiting...”
“I said I’m fine, Amos!” I gritted, banging the bathroom door.

The doctor confirmed that I was pregnant. While handing me the result, he asked if I was married. Something he had done before. Ignoring him again, I thanked him and left his office, not sure if I was ready to tell Amos.
Amos had gone to work—a relief for the mean time. Placing the envelope into the drawer, I slid out of my gown and made for the bathroom, to have my mind cooled and not think of anything.

The weather was cold and the harmattan got my nose all blocked. I couldn’t breathe or move due to the cold. I was freezing, my blood constricting. The hairs on my skin weren’t left out. They were raised, with the blood narrowing the road to where they laid. My teeth were clenched, and my eyes partly open; the image I could make out. It was Amos observing me, his question coming next. “Cold?”
“Y-yes,”
“It’s half past eleven. Want me to fix you breakfast?”
The urge to vomit came again, and I held it in and sat up.
“I’m not hungry.” I slipped my feet into my slippers. I took my brush and went into the bathroom—brushed, showered, came out, then—
“When were you going to tell me?”
I was confused at first, then I remembered. The envelope! My eyes rolled in their sockets. I’d forgotten I hadn’t removed it from the drawer.
Lips dry—mouth not having anything to say, I gaped, heart racing—blood pulsing. He drew closer and showed me the paper he had taken out. “This,”
I gulped, not knowing what to say. “I was going to tell you—” my lips finally made out words.
“Tell me when?”
I said nothing but watched.
“Habibat, so this is how you want it?”
I was lost. “Want what?”
“You’re pregnant and you couldn’t even tell your husband?! How long have you known?”
“Since yesterday,”
He thundered. “Yesterday?!” he stood akimbo, rolling his eyes at me. “And you want me to believe?”
“I swear, it was yesterday,”
He tossed the paper on the bed, along with the envelope. “I cannot believe you right now!” he said and left, my heart heavy and filled with regret.
You should have told him in the first place—millions of voices echoed in my head. I sat shakily on the bed and took up the paper, ran my hand on it and moved my eyes on my tum. “Oh, what did I do?” I sighed faintly and got up to dress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by dodoatirice: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2021
If i don dey direct films, i go carry you make you direect the sexual scenes bhad geh!!

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
zeedrous:
Nice update bh it is short. More please.

My dear, it's time to type cry
I've written the words. Some 3K. But when I want to type them... I just shocked... get tired, then end up typing little embarassed
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2021
dodoatirice:
If i don dey direct films, i go carry you make you direect the sexual scenes bhad geh!!

Lolzzzzz. I'm innocent ooo grin grin grin
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
MARRIED TO AN ATHEIST - Chapter Five {Short}✍❣

For days Amos ignored me. He slept in the visitor room and avoided me. Our quarrel began when I hadn’t revealed the pregnancy on my own. I had to sleep in the bedroom all by myself, sulking, and wishing that I could talk to him, and even show him how much he hurt me.
“Amos—” the coldness written all over his face made me stop. The ceramic plate in the plate rack caught my eyes, and I shifted, taking it. “You haven’t eaten since morning. . . Are you hungry?” I asked, observing him for a moment.
“No.” he said and left the kitchen.
My heart felt heavy, watching him leave. Cold, shaky, and with my breathing beyond normal, I kept the plate back in the rack and made for the sink—got the water running, and began wetting my face. O yẹ ki o ti sọ fun u…you should have told him, a voice rasped in my head. This is really my fault, I sighed with deep regret, turning and backing the sink. I wished I had told Amos on time, about the pregnancy. Looking down at my stomach, feeling a sharp pain cut across, I bit my underlip and clasped the sink, yelling at my loudest, as Amos and the twins came running. “Babe. Babe, what is it?”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
MARRIED TO AN ATHEIST – Chapter Five {Full}✍❣

& A BONUS grin

~~

For days Amos ignored me. He slept in the visitor room and avoided me. Our quarrel began when I hadn’t revealed the pregnancy on my own. I had to sleep in the bedroom all by myself, sulking, and wishing that I could talk to him, and even show him how much he hurt me.

“Amos—” the coldness written all over his face made me stop. The ceramic plate in the plate rack caught my eyes, and I shifted, taking it. “You haven’t eaten since morning. . . Are you hungry?” I asked, observing him for a moment.
“No.” he said and left the kitchen.
My heart felt heavy, watching him leave. Cold, shaky, and with my breathing beyond normal, I kept the plate back in the rack and made for the sink—got the water running, and began wetting my face. O yẹ ki o ti sọ fun u…you should have told him, a voice rasped in my head. This is really my fault, I sighed with deep regret, turning and backing the sink. I wished I had told Amos on time, about the pregnancy. Looking down at my stomach, feeling a sharp pain cut across, I bit my underlip and clasped the sink, yelling at my loudest, as Amos and the twins came running. “Babe. Babe, what is it?”
I was too weak to talk, grinding my teeth. The sight of the blood on my straight, house gown made my body congeal. I could only watch as Amos raised me up. “Kowe, bring me my keys!” his voice loudened.
My mind spiraled, and my throat tightened, as I groaned. I was taken to the car, one hand on Amos’ shoulder—taken in, I was made to lie, while my abdomen contracted. “You will be okay, babe.” my husband’s voice caught me, the remaining of it drowning away, as my eyes slowly shut.

The constant beeping of God knows what woke me—and I arose; though weakly—I looked around consciously, making out where I was. A hospital? I panicked, remembering the event that had happened last.
“O ti kọja,”… you passed out. . .Amos’s voice came.
“What?”
“It was the moment you entered the car,” he narrated in English.
I gaped even more—“Well, what about the baby?” I asked.
He remained silent, and averted his gaze.
“Is he okay?” I’d hoped he was a boy, and he was okay.
“Habibat, you would have to brace yourself for what I am about to tell you.”
A string of worry laced my brows. “What’s wrong?”
“You had a miscarriage—” the news came as a shock.
I began crying, and Amos held me. “Eyi ni gbogbo ẹbi rẹ.” I found myself saying.
“What?”
I lamented bitterly. “Eyi ni gbogbo ẹbi rẹ—”
“How is this my fault?”
I clenched my teeth. “You ignored me for days and made me worry much,” I said. “You didn’t think for once that your actions would hurt me. . .All you cared about was me not telling you about the pregnancy. I’m sure you’re happy now it’s gone.” I blinked, realizing what I said. “Amos…”
“Please—”
A feeling of sadness—self-hurt—grasped my mind and made me it its slave. “I’m sorry,”
“I’ll be outside.” He left, not looking back.
I’d lost my child, he should understand. Omo wa. . .Our child! Things were taking a different turn, and I certainly didn’t like it.
“The doctor said you’d be discharged in the morning. For now, you have to rest.” A voice got my head lifted. It was him—
“Amos, are you still mad at me?”
His voice was hoarse, and his face turned. “We will have to talk about it when we get home,” a smile relaxed on his face, as he made to leave. “Get some rest.”
“A-are you going somewhere?”
“To buy you something to eat.”
I nodded, and said, “Alright.”

Amos had one attitude that I was starting to hate. Getting angry at the slightest of things. His true form was gradually showing.
I was discharged the next day, and asked not to do anything. At least until I was completely healed. I called mama to come stay with us. . .And that was where the problem began.
“I thought you said your Mom was only staying for a week?”
“My Mom?” I was surprised at the way he addressed her. “Babe, what is really your problem?”
“My problem?” He asked.
“Yes, your problem.” I shrugged, getting in bed with him.
“Well, my problem is, your Mom…” he corrected, “…mama,”
I eyed him for a second before relaxing my head on the pillow. “Unh. Kini nipa rẹ?…hm. What about her?
“She has stayed far too long than we talked,”
I yawned. “So three weeks is far too long for you?” I raised my head slightly, then placed it back on the pillow. With my palm supporting my head atop it, I yawned again, and asked a second time. “So three weeks is far too long…?” I stopped halfway, not completing.
“Yes.” He shrugged, and took up a file from the stool.
“Do you always have to work?”
“Yes.” The hoarseness in his voice could be sensed.
“Unh. Please don’t tell me another quarrel’s coming. Wasn’t it last week we mended?”
The loud hooting of an owl hovered. “Did you hear that?”
“Perfectly.” He didn’t look at me.
I frowned, seeing this, lifting myself up so I’d draw his attention with a kiss.
“Habibat—”
“Just one,” I pouted my lips.
He pushed me lightly, and I laughed, watching him turn. Dropping his files unconsciously on the stool, he leaned forward and possessed my lips.
“Thanks, baby.” I said and withdrew.
“Oh, no you don’t!” he said, and pulled me back into his arms.
“I thought you weren’t in the mood?”
He kissed me passionately. “When have I ever not been in the mood?” he stared into my eyes, and leant in again. Caressing my cheek, he kissed me so lightly. “Ready for baby…”
Tck—the lights went out.
“NEPA!” we laughed where we were.

***TO CONTINUE WHEN I COME ONLINE wink cheesy

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
kiss
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Ann2012(f): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
MARRIED TO AN ATHEIST – Chapter Six ✍❣

Amos reached for the torchlight on the stool and turned it on. I smiled, staring at him in the light. “Are we going to stop?” I asked, not wanting to stop.

“No, honey.” He leant in a third, and cupped my boobs. “We—” he stopped, turning to face the door. “What’s that?”

I asked, trying to understand. “What’s what?” my ears captured the sound, and I said, “Oh, it’s just mama praying.”

He asked, “Praying?” the light illuminated his face, showing the expression he wore.

“Yes. Praying,” I wanted to ask if there was a problem but stopped. The anger on his face vanished, and a vague expression—one I couldn’t understand—surfaced. “Why are you…?”

He interrupted as always. “By this time of the night?”

I looked confused, watching him get out of bed. “Wh-where are you going?” I called and got out alongside.

“Why will she be praying at this hour? Doesn’t she know the time?”

“I-I don’t understand,” my brows furrowed. My forehead wrinkled, and my eyes rolled in their sockets. Showing how I felt, irritated by his unnecessary rage, I asked him to calm down, not wanting an outburst—I walked behind him and let him open the door.

“What time is it?”

I had no idea.

“I2:47,” he looked at the wall clock, reminding me it was there.

“12:47!” I said out loud and followed him. “But she’s just doing her usual vigil. You don’t have to take it as anything.” I said to him as we got her room. “You don’t have to make a fuss about everything. It’s just prayers.”

He turned. “Prayers?”

I accidentally brushed my lips against my teeth. “Prayers!” I felt a slight pain.

Amos knocked on the door of ‘Mama’s’, and called her name—'twice’

Mama opened the door and, with a scarf around her head, asked us to come in.

Amos said, “Mama, there is no need…” in a tone I didn’t like, going on to say, “Please lower your voice.”

“Babe!”

He ignored me, and continued. “Your voice is so loud. The kids are sleeping.”

“Amos, what is wrong with you?”

Mama signaled to me to be quiet, and gave a faint smile and said, “Okay, my son.”

Then it dawned on me that my instinct was right. I’M MARRIED TO AN ATHEIST!

_____

“I don’t like the way you talked to mama,” I said the minute the door came close.

“How did I talk to her?”

Unbelievable! “How did you talk to her?” I gaped at him, raising one brow. My mind went to the time it was Christmas, and how he had behaved—

“Kowe, go and call your dad. His phone is ringing.” I called from the kitchen and wiped my hands on the downside of my cloth.

“I’m here! Hello?”

I made to turn the stew, while Amos talked with the person on the phone.

“Who was that?” I came out when he was done. The call was brief.

I remembered hearing him tell the caller that he was going to call him back. Or her—

I pushed the dining chair out and sat down, settled my gaze on him, and asked interestingly, “Is it the man you talked about when we were in the room? Mr Hassan?”

He answered shortly. “No one.”

“Mommy, are we going to kill chicken?” Kowe’s voice made us realize we weren’t alone.

“Chicken for what?” Amos’s voice grew hoarse.

“For Christmas!” Kowe replied in a jolly tone, which was cut short.

“No one’s killing any chicken.” Amos thundered and left the living room.

“Mommy,” Kowe ran to me. “Why doesn’t daddy like Christmas?”

My brows pulled down, and sadness overrode my face.

We didn’t celebrate Christmas the way we wanted because of Amos. My kids loved the holiday tradition but weren’t given a chance to celebrate—

°°°``°°°
“You’re a hater for Christmas… a hater for prayers,” I said with arms folded. I had not like the way he talked to mama. “You made her notice you didn’t like she was praying…”

“Her voice was loud!”

“Huh?”

“Yes!”

“You’re unbelievable,”

“You’re the one who wanted your Mom to stay here—” I thought I heard him mumble.

I gasped. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

He ignored me. It was clear he didn’t want mama staying with us. The man I married has completely changed... wow!

TO BE CONTINUED...
...please ignore the mistakes smiley Anyone you see kiss. I'm aware wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ann2012:
Well done OP

Aww, thanks, dear cheesy
Re: Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
MARRIED TO AN ATHEIST – Chapter Seven✍❣

H×A×L×F

Amos and I had had another argument—the street of Abiodun heard our voice.

“What do you mean she can’t stay here?”

“Habibat, your mother has stayed longer than I expected. This isn’t what we planned.”

“Well, this is my house and I can bring in my mother whenever I want. My husband’s house. What has come over you?”…the house was on fire.

Mama heard us arguing from her room and landed in ours. She could tell Amos didn’t want her.

“My daughter, it’s okay. I don’t like how you are talking back at your husband,” she said.

“Mama, I must talk!” I retorted. “He’s the one who started it,” I said in Yoruba. “Ah-ah. What is it?”

“My decision is final, Habibat. It’s either your Mom leaves or…”

“Or what?!” I asked deeply. I was drenched with sweat, panting wildly. What has come over him? I asked out loud, “Babe, what has come over you?” I rolled my eyes and said, “This isn’t you, I must say,” I added, “Ever since you came back from London you’ve been acting weird.”

“Habibat, it’s okay!” Mom’s voice calmed me down. “It’s okay.” I could see she was almost crying.

“Mom…”

“It’s okay, my daughter. I don’t want to cause problems between you and your husband.” She said in pains.

I glared at Amos as she left, then followed her. I found her belongings already packed on reaching her room. “H-how…?”

“I was planning on telling you,”

“Telling me wh-when?”

“I noticed your husband wasn’t comfortable having me here…”

“Mama…”

“It’s okay, my dear. I know it’s the devil’s work.” She sniffed.

I hugged her and buried my head in her neck. “Everything will be fine.” I said.

Mama left our house and I watched with a broken heart. I knew Amos and I weren't going to be the same, because he had loosened the beast in me!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours / A New Beginning / Watch "the Lion And The Jewel" Play Every Sunday This Month:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.