Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Could This Be An Early Sign Of Cancer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could This Be An Early Sign Of Cancer (256 Views)

Is Being Quiet A Sign Of Weakness / Any Sign Of Harmattan In Your Area? / Is Bleeding During First Sex A Sign Of Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be An Early Sign Of Cancer by cutebobo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
A close person of mine disclosed something to me.

It's a year now since been diagnosed of HIV+. Lately I discovered a form of wart in my private part (anal). There are days when it felt very itching that I insert my fingers to itch.

I came across an article of a woman who died of cervical cancer which was caused by HPV. I did a quick research on HPV and I discovered that one of the symptoms of HPV is wart in the private part and this could lead to cancer.

Presently I am not feeling any pain with it but I don't want to add cancer to my problem. I fight depression almost everyday over being HIV+.

Please I need mature medical minds to contribute.
Re: Could This Be An Early Sign Of Cancer by yanabasee2: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is front page worthy to seek many answers...

Mods
Re: Could This Be An Early Sign Of Cancer by isaiah4life(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
In the name of Jesus Christ, I join my faith with other believers and decree every form of sickness in your system receive healing.

It is written, "as it was spoken by isaiah's the prophet, himself took our infirmities and bare our diseases, " in the name of Jesus, by this word, receive instant healing in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Hear About Nairaland ? / Burna Boy Releases Video Of His Hit Song B'dor Ft Wizkid / 19900 For Bag Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.