Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

My 12th Christmas - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My 12th Christmas (540 Views)

2023 Waec Further Mathematics Questions And Answers [obj & Essay] Expo May 12th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 12th Christmas by Csami(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
It was Christmas and I was being a kid, taking a stroll around the neighborhood. Then I heard her crying, she cried at interval but she cried loud. I moved towards the loud cry and what i witnessed haunted my sleep. They were either six or seven of them but none was crying but one was bound both arms and legs. I watched for 20 mins they all took turn mounting her while she cried helplessly and passed out. My mind wondered why would one bound her so hard and watch them mount her so hard to the extent of killing her. That night I dreamt about the whole incident as I just saw happened. Right now, I'm still haunted by that scenario and the 12 years old me wondered why my mom and her relations watched while those cocks killed that hen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 12th Christmas by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Csami:
It was Christmas and I was being a kid, taking a stroll around the neighborhood. Then I heard her crying, she cried at interval but she cried loud. I moved towards the loud cry and what i witnessed haunted my sleep. They were either six or seven of them but none was crying but one was bound both arms and legs. I watched for 20 mins they all took turn mounting her while she cried helplessly and passed out. My mind wondered why would one bound her so hard and watch them mount her so hard to the extent of killing her. That night I dreamt about the whole incident as I just saw happened. Right now, I'm still haunted by that scenario and the 12 years old me wondered why my mom and her relations watched while those cocks killed that hen.

Awwn, poor Henny cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Misconceptions People Have Of You As A Writer? / Creative Content Writers Needed / Can You Write Solid. Educative Articles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.