Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,444 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) (17085 Views)

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by brandsoncharlie: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

It's not about being Nigerian.

Let a bunch of Brits or Americans start a fight and see if they won't be controlled like the animals they are presenting themselves to be.
Lies, ordinary Chinese doing illegal mining in Ghana was arrested with guns wasn't handcuffed but was later released and deported. If it was USA citizens they will calm them down, such treatment will not be melted to them. Nigeria is messing up that's why.
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Lies, ordinary Chinese doing illegal mining in Ghana was arrested with guns wasn't handcuffed but was later released and deported. If it was USA citizens they will calm them down, such treatment will not be melted to them. Nigeria is messing up that's why.

In Nigeria, MOPOL is guarding Chinese miners.
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by PetroDolla2020: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Liar! The fact that someone was arrested with a gun means he or she should be automatically be handcuffed, if the person did not exhibit any violent conduct?

Trust me, if you conduct yourself in a violent manner in Ghana, and I believe anywhere else in the world, you will handled with equal amount of force to overpower you.

This has nothing to do with you being American, British or whatever. The law is the law.

brandsoncharlie:

Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Liar! The fact that someone was arrested with a gun means he or she should be automatically be handcuffed, if the person did not exhibit any violent conduct?

Trust me, if you conduct yourself in a violent manner in Ghana, and I believe anywhere else in the world, you will handled with equal amount of force to overpower you.

This has nothing to do with you being American, British or whatever. The law is the law.

So having a gun in possession illegally isn't a threat to a police officer, and citizens at large in that community when you are involved in an illegal activity, you're seriously joking. I wonder if such would be allowed in China as a black man.
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Try this in China and see what will happen.

Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by PetroDolla2020: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don’t give a fvck what will be allowed in China or what won’t be allowed.

What I know is that security forces handle threats proportionately. If the risk or threat is elevated, then of course they have to react appropriately. It will be wrong to assume security officers approach all threats the same way.

By the way, I have no interest in going to china. But if I go to China, then I have a duty to abide by Chinese laws, whether I like it or not.

brandsoncharlie:

So having a gun in possession illegally isn't a threat to a police officer, and citizens at large in that community when you are involved in an illegal activity, you're seriously joking. I wonder if such would be allowed in China as a black man.
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by Ihuomanice1(f): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Togo nah Country
Buhari and Nigerian Tifiawa unu

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by brandsoncharlie: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
I don’t give a fvck what will be allowed in China or what won’t be allowed.

What I know is that security forces handle threats proportionately. If the risk or threat is elevated, then of course they have to react appropriately. It will be wrong to assume security officers approach all threats the same way.

By the way, I have no interest in going to china. But if I go to China, then I have a duty to abide by Chinese laws, whether I like it or not.

Commando Expect that tells security how to do their job. Nigerians will be detained in Ghanaian Airport for false results of covid 19 but Chinese, Americans, British where the virus is being polarized will be given a free pass without same treatment.
The world respects power, world economies with superior race, not all those cheap theories of yours.
Even in airport boarder security Channels I have watch so far blacks are always maltreated, Nigeria is just a loose country that's why these cheap third world country want to flex their weak muscles.
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by Litmus: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sometimes when you think you're impressing the world, lol. I haven't watched the vid: i try not to be angry because then i can get pretty abusive and i don't want to abuse fellow African nations, i dislike them enough as it is and only nowadays value Nigeria in Africa. Anyway, from the perspective of a Caribbean friend who watched the video, she couldn't get over how primitive and weak the Togolese officials seemed. According to her, over thirty of them were wrestling one Nigerian man, who pulled them hither and thither, and they couldn't best him. I guess women too often view things from the perspective of physical strength. She is unable to believe when i told her that it would seem that Togolese on social media are quite proud of what went on.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by PetroDolla2020: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Liar! Who told you Chinese, British, Americans are given free covid pass in Ghana? Where did you get that from? You think Ghana is like Nigeria where nobody follows procedure? Every traveler arriving in Ghana is subjected to covid test. If you don’t want to be tested fir covid, then don’t come to Ghana.

Ghana is not begging anyone to come to Ghana. But once you decide to come to Ghana, you are required to follow Ghana’s laws in toto. It is your choice, but if you want to enter into the territory called Ghana, you have to follow the laid-down procedures. And this has nothing to do with your nationality.

Americans, British, Chinese have all being quarantined in Ghana after testing positive for covid, but they don’t make noise. Only Nigerians make noise. The annoying thing is that when nigerians travel to UK, Canada etc and test positive for covid, they accept it and are quarantined. But because it is Ghana, they will start making noise and challenging authority. Can you imagine that? How can you go to another country and want to challenge laws laid down by the Government of that country? For me, that is straight deportation, back to your country.

Can a group of Ghanaians come to Lagos airport and run riot in that facility without nigerian security arresting them? This hypocrisy must stop!

brandsoncharlie:

Commando Expect that tells security how to do their job. Nigerians will be detained in Ghanaian Airport for false results of covid 19 but Chinese, Americans, British where the virus is being polarized will be given a free pass without same treatment.
The world respects power, world economie with superior race, not all those cheap theories of yours.
Even in airport boarder security Channels I have watch so far blacks are always maltreated, Nigeria is just a loose country that's why this cheap third world country want to flex their weak muscles.
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by brandsoncharlie: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Liar! Who told you Chinese, British, Americans are given free covid pass in Ghana? Where did you get that from? You think Ghana is like Nigeria where nobody follows procedure? Every traveler arriving in Ghana is subjected to covid test. If you don’t want to be tested fir covid, then don’t come to Ghana.

Ghana is not begging anyone to come to Ghana. But once you decide to come to Ghana, you are required to follow Ghana’s laws in toto. It is your choice, but if you want to enter into the territory called Ghana, you have to follow the laid-down procedures. And this has nothing to do with your nationality.

Americans, British, Chinese have all being quarantined in Ghana after testing positive for covid, but they don’t make noise. Only Nigerians make noise. The annoying thing is that when nigerians travel to UK, Canada etc and test positive for covid, they accept it and are quarantined. But because it is Ghana, they will start making noise and challenging authority. Can you imagine that? How can you go to another country and want to challenge laws laid down by the Government of that country? For me, that is straight deportation, back to your country.

Can a group of Ghanaians come to Lagos airport and run riot in that facility without nigerian security arresting them? This hypocrisy must stop!

Singer, Bella Shmurda reacts as he tests negative for COVID-19 in USA after reportedly testing positive in Ghana.

Positive in Ghana & Negative in US – Bella Shmurda Exposes Ghanaian Government Covid-19 Fraud. grin grin grin grin
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by PetroDolla2020: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is it by force to come to Ghana? As long as you apply to enter into the territory called a Ghaba, yiu will be tested covid and if you are positive, you will be handled appropriately.

Why can’t you noise makers just decide not to come to Ghana? Everyone will be happy if you decide to do that.

If you are not willing to fully abide by laws and procedures laid down by the Ghana Government, then you have no business coming to Ghana.

Do foreigners go to nigeria and tell you nigerians what to do in your country? Bunch of hypocrites

brandsoncharlie:

Singer, Bella Shmurda reacts as he tests negative for COVID-19 in USA after reportedly testing positive in Ghana.

Positive in Ghana & Negative in US – Bella Shmurda Exposes Ghanaian Government Covid-19 Fraud. grin grin grin grin
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by Litmus: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
One thing though, knowing Nigerians, i would comfortable bet that those that were unprofessionally manhandled by the Togolese officials are among Nigerians that ordinarily think very highly of Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, Rwanda and so on while cussing Nigeria. Majority on Nairalanders are similar. Barely a day skips this forum without so-called Nigerians arguing how Nigeria is the worst place on earth and how these African nations are advanced destinations. Yet when they visit these places expecting civilized customer service and instead receive jungle justice, they bleat and expect our sympathetic support which we invariably lend them. We would flood media space fighting for them, defending their honor and human rights expectations at the expense of our time, electricity bill and internet data (the very electricity they say we don't have). But they are never grateful to Nigeria that hosts Nigerians. Take Nigeria musicians, in spite of all the support Nigerians lend them, they still put down Nigeria and establish homes in places Like Ghana. Only Davido seem to me to respect and honor Nigerians. Nigerians need to respect, love and honor themselves and their country. Your country is your country, shitty or not, you need to love your country, politicians come and go but the land bares your weight and history.

The other day all of you "Nigerians" were defending and fighting for Ghana against South Africa in their football controversy; now, how many Africans are here on the side of Nigerians against the barbaric and primitive actions that may have resulted in their deaths at that airport ?

I shared the post above as a way of recording this thread for quick future reference.
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by cyclopz: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
My guy, you are wise. There is a chance that what you said is 95% correct.
Re: Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) by cyclopz: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kazeem47:
This is bad.Sometimes we need to be patient.I don't know the truth of the matter o.But sometimes Nigerians dey prove stubborn-head.And sometimes doz other African Nations no like to see Nigerians for their side.

My guy, you are wise. There is a chance that what you said is 95% correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At / UK Home Office: Students Bringing Dependants To The UK Fall By 80% / Forex Crisis: Summer Holidaymakers Shun US, UK, Opt For Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.