Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Can Retrieve Your Unclaimed Share Dividend For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Retrieve Your Unclaimed Share Dividend For You (142 Views)

CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends / COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Retrieve Your Unclaimed Share Dividend For You by samcodin(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Some years back, many of us bought some shares from different companies as a form of short-term or long-term investments. Payments for this share dividend or returns on your share investment which is paid annually by the company if they are still operational was through a hard copy notification posted to our addresses, which is normally deposited in our bank account.

Due to changes in government monetary policies and technological advancement from time to time, share dividend is now paid electronically into our various bank account. The bottom line now is that a lot of share dividends are hanging here and there unclaimed, many are at a crossroads of how to collect their dividend from their investing companies.

The purpose of this write-up is to assist you in claiming your share dividend using the appropriate official channel as long as you are still in possession of your shares details. I will help to retrieve the dividends using the appropriate platforms and your accrued dividend will be paid to you.

If you have any unclaimed dividends hanging somewhere, kindly get in touch with me to facilitate the process of retrieving them for you.
Whatsapp:08108991975, or call:08030403063
Re: I Can Retrieve Your Unclaimed Share Dividend For You by honniemail(f): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2021
I saw my dad’s name when federal government posted accounts they will be borrowing from. He is late now so I don’t know how to retrieve his shares
Re: I Can Retrieve Your Unclaimed Share Dividend For You by samcodin(m): 2:08am On Dec 20, 2021
The truth is that it is not so easy to transfer the shares of a deceased shareholder to a beneficiary. It takes a long and cumbersome process.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp TV Ceo's I Need Ya Help / Earn On Line Now Get 1000 / How Viable Or Profitable Is Rabbit Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.