Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos (35853 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Priscy01(f): 6:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Tonto Dikeh has temporarily applied the brakes on her feud with former bestie Tonto Dikeh by spending quality time with her son, Igbere TV reports.

The Nollywood actress recently fought dirty with crossdresser Bobrisky on social media as they both brought out the lean skeletons in each other’s dusty closet.

Perhaps in order not to spoil the fun for her only son as the festive season fast approaches, Tonto Dikeh has ceasefire to spend time with King Andre in a Christmas-themed photo they took together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXrByfoIZec/?utm_medium=copy_link

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by daddytime(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Handsome boy...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Peace081: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Wahala for who follow Tonto dy quarrel grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Peace081:
Wahala for who follow Tonto dy quarrel grin

Honestly. As mompha chuk mouth for the mata tonto kuku leave am with bobrisky.

Moral of tonto and bobrisky's online brawl. No enta their matagrin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Vwoman200: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2021
This boy is a clear copy of Churchill.
Looking at his face every day will remind her of what she's missing

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Queeeeeen: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Vwoman200:

"Missing" indeed.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by cassidy1996(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Vwoman200:
the resemblance too much

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by BlaqJosh: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
I won't be surprised if I see this rubbish on front page. Note: Not hating on them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by slawormiir: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Damnnn niggar...

Nice....beautiful kid

Moonie911:
I have a crush on you.
What should I do about it?
Okay o baby girl
But I don't do relationship o

Except you want us to hang out.....and it must be in Benin city or abuja

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by IjebuWarrior: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by itsme01: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dirty woman

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Deicide: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
How much Tonto and Regina Daniels day pay mod grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by jaxxy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Dorcmass(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
handsome son fighting mama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Akerele44(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Did d boy knew dat u Bleep pennis alot ?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Fapemz: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by GboyegaD(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hope the guy gets a better perception to life than what the mother portays.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Elidrisy20: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Where him papa?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Drsnives(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
How is this news for goodness sake..
I fit slap the mod weh push sm to front page oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Adakintroy: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hope this women know say without men to look up to this children Go bend go one side. He de hard for waman to train pikin. Na real talk. At the early stage weh the pikin cute Training de sweet. But for adolescent weh homomes don de change and agrresion don de set in plus Woman matter..cutness de fly easily. That pikin sef fit slap you one day. Without father rugged presence. Just the presence alone. The pikin fit bully you easy.

Women na sign of weakness..men are sign strength. Weakness has it's utility so is strenght. But the best is a perfect balance.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by slowice(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tonto dey bribe seun steady lipsrsealed

Can't tell me nothing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by SugarCake: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Deicide:
How much Tonto and Regina Daniels day pay mod grin

Yes oo and Regina dey pay Alex report grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar...

Nice
I have a crush on you.
What should I do about it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Furcko: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
This prostitute again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by adecz: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
✌️✌️Albino don become original
Santa for 9ja... ☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by tofolo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
daddytime:
Handsome boy...
see how he looks like his dad. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.