Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail (10211 Views)

Strike: ASUU Accuses FG Of Deceit As Minister Explains Payment Delay / ASUU Shuts Down FUTO, Accuses FG Of Neglect / Strike: ASUU Postpones Branch Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by donpata(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2021
H
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by princeSammyz: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Government is insincere quite alright, but I still consider ASUU's stand on. IPPSIS suspicious. Both parties are hiding things
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Handsum64: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2021
It's good you have met your match

Criminals

Pleasure for marks perverts

No thanks for the worthless graduates you have to show for it
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Ibegtodiffer: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2021
It is a fair decision which temporarily puts the interest of Nigerians first. Unfortunately, it doesn't favour the Academics, by extension, the future of the country.

Having a disgruntled teacher modeling the future is more dangerous than we can imagine.
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Ibegtodiffer: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
After they received 52billion naira from the federal government, going on strike will be very unreasonable...... They should continue with their consultation until bubu leaves office in 2023..... because he has no interest in the educational sector

Try and read up. FG about never gave ASUU 52B. This is part of the blackmail been talked about.
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Prabhnoor: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2021
see below
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Furcko: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2021
bluefilm:
ASUU please no more strike for now

So that my girl can graduate.

So that i can marry her in 2022.

Thank you ASUU for listening to my humble prayers.
until then but for now the pussy too sweet for me to let go, so hold your horses
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:

Try and read up. FG about never gave ASUU 52B. This is part of the blackmail been talked about.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/500902-despite-nigerian-govts-release-of-n55-5-billion-to-universities-ASUU-says-strike-inevitable.html

Assu would have gone on strike if any of their demand hadn't be met.....
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Ibegtodiffer: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/500902-despite-nigerian-govts-release-of-n55-5-billion-to-universities-ASUU-says-strike-inevitable.html

Assu would have gone on strike if any of their demand hadn't be met.....

Read what you posted. This time read in between the lines Sir.
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2021
fernandoc:

You will just wake up inside ogogoro joint to start spilling rubbish on a Monday morning. Who told you 52 billion was given to ASUU alone?

You will just come to a public forum to show how fustrated you are with life....

Assu initially gave the FG 3 weeks ultimatum to meet their demands on the agreement they had in 2020 after their 9 months strike...

That ultimatum lapsed on the 6th of December, and you really think these lecturers wouldn't have gone on strike since then if any of their demands hadn't been met

Try and be informed properly before exposing your level of frustration here....
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:

Read what you posted. This time read in between the lines Sir.

Was the money released or not?

A part of their demand was met and they opt not to go on strike again...

Or still consulting as they want gullible people like you to believe.....
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Odetokun3(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
After they received 52billion naira from the federal government, going on strike will be very unreasonable...... They should continue with their consultation until bubu leaves office in 2023..... because he has no interest in the educational sector

If na to end SARS coz you want to continue committing crimes and frauds and you don't want to b checked, you all will march to Lekki toll gate.

But if it is to fight for the right of doctors and teachers, you then act as if you are not concerned.
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by bluefilm: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Furcko:
until then but for now the pussy too sweet for me to let go, so hold your horses

Are you sure you are okay? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Odetokun3:

If na to end SARS coz you want to continue committing crimes and frauds and you don't want to b checked, you all will march to Lekki toll gate.

But if it is to fight for the right of doctors and teachers, you then act as if you are not concerned.

I usually don't quote people with nothing in their brain, but I'll give you that privilege today.......

I guess you've not been at the receiving end of police brutality that's why you reduced that End SARS protest to a fight against crime and fraud......

My prayer is that you or your love ones do not become a victim of stray bullets or brutal injustice from some of these uniform men...

As for doctors and teachers they have unions who fight their cause for them...

The best the public can do is to join their voices together with these unions in solidarity to their movement.......
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by baralatie(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Mvena:
Oh lord help us that are students
The Lord is your strength
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by fernandoc(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

You will just come to a public forum to show how fustrated you are with life....

Assu initially gave the FG 3 weeks ultimatum to meet their demands on the agreement they had in 2020 after their 9 months strike...

That ultimatum lapsed on the 6th of December, and you really think these lecturers wouldn't have gone on strike since then if any of their demands hadn't been met

Try and be informed properly before exposing your level of frustration here....
You’re the one who is frustrated. Did you bother to read in detail the content of the news? Or you just read the headline and jumped into conclusions? Is ‘universities’ ASUU? You just want to yap yap yap and yap. Read the news and stop embarrassing yourself my friend.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Ibegtodiffer: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Was the money released or not?

A part of their demand was met and they opt not to go on strike again...

Or still consulting as they want gullible people like you to believe.....

I don't understand what makes me seem gullible to you! I was only drawing your attention to the difference between "University management" and "ASUU".

30B for University revitalization.
75% of 22.5B for ASUU as EAA
25% of 22.5B for JAC as EA

How does it become sensibly correct to claim that all the monies listed above was given to ASUU, Mr Un-gullible?
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Agricmoney(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
my advice to Nigerian undergraduate is that at their spare times they should engage in one skill or the other to get one or two from it as a side hustle and not just out all their minds in education cause education is actually just an edge and not a platter of gold as seen by all.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Ibegtodiffer: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2021
fernandoc:

You’re the one who is frustrated. Did you bother to read in detail the content of the news? Or you just read the headline and jumped into conclusions? Is ‘universities’ ASUU? You just want to yap yap yap and yap. Read the news and stop embarrassing yourself my friend.

The guy is really superficial. No depth, yet wants to bully people by insulting them.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Federalofficia(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Assu go strike, your girl go get belle for another person, you will cry cry and crode buhari will call you to laugh at you. This i have seen
bluefilm:
ASUU please no more strike for now

So that my girl can graduate.

So that i can marry her in 2022.

Thank you ASUU for listening to my humble prayers. grin cheesy
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by bluefilm: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Federalofficia:
Assu go strike, your girl go get belle for another person, you will cry cry and crode buhari will call you to laugh at you. This i have seen

Back to Sender.
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Rupertek: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
visijo:
Toothless Bulldog!
This new president is a very weak man..
All the shenanigans of 3 weeks, to 48hrs, 24hrs, 12hrs and 15th to Saturday.. All was just to waste our time. At the end of the day see what they are coming with grin

What will you gain from strike?
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by visijo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rupertek:

What will you gain from strike?
small time to hustle more money for my project tongue
Re: ASUU Postpones Decision On Strike, Accuses FG Of Blackmail by Idrisk19(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
It was shared on Sahara Reporters wall an hour ago, Nigerian's University Lecturer's begins strike over unpaid allowances

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAUTECH Management, Students Resume As Lecturers Continue Strike / Unaab Pre Degree Form / ASUU Has Spent 1,500 Days On Strike In 21 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.