Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky (1200 Views)

Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / No One Will Know My Sexuality Until I Become Billionaire - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by Jenniferchuma10: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has notified Dubai-based socialite, Mompha, to make sure his girlfriends cook for him whenever he visits Lagos because he is no longer going to cook for him.

This is coming after the two clashed on Instagram following a misunderstanding, with Mompha warning Bobrisky to steer clear of using his name to ‘chase clout’

Bobrisky, who saw the warning offensive has continued to drag the Instagram celebrity, and even went on to accuse him of borrowing cars to show off on Instagram.This time, Bobrisky
Amid this, Bobrisky added, “You didn’t ask all your Lagos girlfriends to cook for you, I resemble ur wife, abi Next time you are in Lagos you better fly ur girlfriend come cos I’m not ready to cook for any audio billionaire.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/next-time-you-visit-lagos-im-not-cooking-for-any-audio-billionaire-bobrisky-to-mompha/

Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by tolue42(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
There's something between this 2 guys.

Monpha called Bob "gay" , and in their previous chats monpha planned coming to Bob's house 2 years ago. To do what?.

Na monpha actually made me believe Bob is actually a gay truely.

2 Likes

Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by Mariangeles(f): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Lobatan!

Sheybi he said he never had anything to do with Bob?
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by illicit(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by Kriss216: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2021
A Billionaire starting a conversation with "How far" , and you expected a Thousandnaire like me to be stressing myself with undiluted English... You're mad Cynthia!

3 Likes

Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2021
tolue42:
There's something between this 2 guys.

Monpha called Bob "gay" , and in their previous chats monpha planned coming to Bob's house 2 years ago. To do what?.

Na monpha actually made me believe Bob is actually a gay truely.
They might be two Gaybriels. So disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by DarkJeddi(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2021
These ones done dey tear their yansh open..
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by BlaqJosh: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Now mompha has to deny this one.
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by DSoj(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mopha was bleeping Bobrisky. Both just don't wanna admit.
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by brain54(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mompha for just initially ignore...

Now this sh..T is about to get dirty.
Really dirty!

4 Likes

Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by Mariangeles(f): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
brain54:
Mompha for just initially ignore...

Now this sh..T is about to get dirty.
Really dirty!

...but na the Mompha guy chat am up na?

E be like say them wan whine Bobrisky. Make nobody whine Bob for this Lagos o!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
He only went to CHOP.

And the name of the food is, "I GO TELL YOU".
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by brain54(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

...but na the Mompha guy chat am up na?

E be like say them wan whine Bobrisky. Make nobody whine Bob for this Lagos o!
cheesy
E be like say Bob na your personal person o.
Mompha no for involve Himself for Toto and Bobby matter... e for just ignore when they talk say he give money...e just come dey quote plenty grammar.
Now them go drag am for the matter.
People wey no get joy and fit do anything to trend.
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by Mariangeles(f): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
brain54:

E be like say Bob na your personal person o.

Mompha no for involve Himself for Toto and Bobby matter... e for just ignore when they talk say he give money...e just come dey quote plenty grammar.
Now them go drag am for the matter.
People wey no get joy and fit do anything to trend.

Bob na Naija biggest entertainer na? Wahala for who no like am.
Never a dull moment when it comes to Bob. cheesy

As for the Mompha guy; money no mean say person get sense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by brain54(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Bob na Naija biggest entertainer na? Wahala for who no like am.
Never a dull moment when it comes to Bob. cheesy

As for the Mompha guy; money no mean say person get sense. cheesy
You talk true...

Dem no dey buy sense for market.
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by lordm(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mad people
Re: Next Time You Visit Lagos, I’m Not Cooking For Any Audio Billionaire” – Bobrisky by NaBanga: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Remember when Bobrisky was posting snippet photos of his "bae". Now we know the identity of "bae".

Mompha has said he does not associate with gays and therefore he does not associate with Bobrisky. How did Mompha verify Bob's gayness? I have never seen the self crosser dresser admit to being gay. I have never seen the self acclaimed cross dresser openly identify any man which he is dating? Why was Bob comfortable begging Mompha to assist Tonto. What did Mompha do to confirm the gayness of Bobrisky? The more Momphas talks, the more he exposes himself. It is apparent that all along he was "bae" and catering to Bobrisky's needs. His wife should get tested for infections immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's First Amapiano Attempt A Massive "Flop" (TWEETS) / Eniola Badmus,tiwa Savage And Other Celebrities Send Tributes To Davido / Detty December: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs Full Cooked Chicken Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.