Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) (1423 Views)

3 Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Racist Country(photos) / My First Time In My Country (photos) / Various Reasons Why Brazil Is Not A Third World Country(photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Christmas is in a few days(i can't wait) and rice and chicken is a very important meal to us Christians and I know there is inflation in some countries and we Christians love rice and chicken, I come from a country where we don't joke with it, so how much is rice and chicken in the country where you reside

In Brazil, you can get a full small chicken for 5-6reais=500 naira or a bigger moderate one for 8 reais:600 naira

Full Turkey is 24 reais:1800 naira(edited because of one boy that want to kill himself,it is common sense if you take a full turkey bigger than your head you would pay more, but if you take a small one you would pay less, common sense even the chicken of 8reais,i bought one few days ago for 8.71reais, it weighed more,common sense )

Rice of 5kg is 15 reais=1000 naira

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/how-much-is-chicken-and-rice-in-your.html?m=1

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by SportsHD: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
You already know how much rice and chicken is here. Every year, it increases in price. I just don't know the psychology behind that.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by psucc(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
To know how mucho Those things cost in Nigeria, add another zero to the cost

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
SportsHD:
You already know how much rice and chicken is here. Every year, it increases in price. I just don't know the psychology behind that.

Once things goes up in Nigeria it never comes down
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
psucc:
To know how mucho Those things cost in Nigeria, add another zero to the cost

Lol
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by ahnie: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Brazil here I come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Price of 5kg if rice in Brazil

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Full Turkey

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Full chicken

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
ahnie:
Brazil here I come.

grin grin
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Full Turkey
So if,I get 5k our currency for Brazil my Christmas don set embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Differentiate:

So if,I get 5k our currency for Brazil my Christmas don set embarassed

Yes sure grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Christmas is in a few days(i can't wait) and rice and chicken is a very important meal to us Christians and I know there is inflation in some countries and we Christians love rice and chicken, I come from a country where we don't joke with it, so how much is rice and chicken in the country where you reside

In Brazil, you can get a full small chicken for 5-6reais=500 naira or a bigger moderate one for 8 reais:600 naira

Full Turkey is 24 reais:1800 naira

Rice of 5kg is 15 reais=1000 naira

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/how-much-is-chicken-and-rice-in-your.html?m=1

Mr man you have just exposed yourself. turkey is sold per KG can even be seen in the picture. that turkey on average weighs 6 to 8 kg. the real price is 24* 6kg ( which is 10k in naira). the chicken is also per KG. if you don't know this then I doubt you dey brazil truly.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Teslason(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Food is cheaper there than in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Teslason:
Food is cheaper there than in Nigeria!

Yes sure Brazil is an agricultural giant, they export cow meat, pork and they are the world largest exporter of instant coffee

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Hintona(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
At least they can afford it without crying and gnashing their teeth.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:
At least they can afford it without crying and gnashing their teeth.

Yea meat is expensive in Brazil because they export it, but other ones are cheap
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yea meat is expensive in Brazil because they export it, but other ones are cheap
dude why are you deceiving people. That turkey is per kg . So its not 1800 equivalent. Obviously you not in brazil

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
adeakin:
dude why are you deceiving people. That turkey is per kg . So its not 1800 equivalent. Obviously you not in brazil

Go and sleep abeg, I am in oshodi under bridge, happy now, they have different sizes in that freezer and there are smaller ones inside for that amount, infact why am I even wasting my time. Explaining to a faceless child, tchau

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, I am not enjoying o,me sef never chop, but I can send you card of 1k,i will pm you
Ah baba I no get access to dar email
Na my email be this martinsisola@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Differentiate:

Ah baba I no get access to dar email
Na my email be this martinsisola@gmail.com

Sent email
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Sent email
Baba abeg no vex O I see the email I wan reply na hin my data finish . If I see person on hotspot for me I go reply..
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Differentiate:

Baba abeg no vex O I see the email I wan reply na hin my data finish . If I see person on hotspot for me I go reply..

Your reply enter
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by olioxx(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Price in Nigeria??
It is only in Nigeria price of commodity will increase 50% and the average Nigerian will be okay with it.
The funniest and most annoying part is when some people (especially Yoruba's) will be saying, "God will provide money to buy them", that statement annoys me like kilode.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Go and sleep abeg, I am in oshodi under bridge, happy now, they have different sizes in that freezer and there are smaller ones inside for that amount, infact why am I even wasting my time. Explaining to a faceless child, tchau
why not buy the turkey and show receipts and prove me wrong. Obviously you are not in brazil.keep misleading people
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2021
adeakin:
why not buy the turkey and show receipts and prove me wrong. Obviously you are not in brazil.keep misleading people

Who you be? Who be this one? Who the hell are you? Who the f are you that I have to prove anyhing to? These nairaland kids would never cease to amaze me, people are thinking of how to do house deals, I am looking for who to buy a property in Brazil so I go fit blow and you are here telling me about Turkey, really? They mostly bring the turkeys during Christmas or festive seasons,if it weighs more than 25reais you pay extra simple, I said what I said and I owe nobody an explanation, if you want to find out take a plane and come to Brazil,dissappear abeg I am not in the mood for nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 21, 2021
olioxx:
Price in Nigeria??
It is only in Nigeria price of commodity will increase 50% and the average Nigerian will be okay with it.
The funniest and most annoying part is when some people (especially Yoruba's) will be saying, "God will provide money to buy them", that statement annoys me like kilode.

Lol, Nigerians can really take oppression, well nobody won die, so e go better(I hate this one), since 1960 e never still better o grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Bifwoli: 3:44am On Dec 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Full chicken
Full chicken is just $1.40 USD? That's very very cheap.
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by ednut1(m): 4:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Bifwoli:
Full chicken is just $1.40 USD? That's very very cheap.
per kg. op is clearly a novice
Re: How Much Is Chicken And Rice In Your Country (photos) by Highorbit7O16: 7:16am On Dec 21, 2021
ednut1:
per kg. op is clearly a novice
Well we buy a kilo of chicken 1800 here in Lagos. That's $4.35/KG

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Medical Laboratory scientists Migration/japa thread / General Q&a About Tuition Free Universities In Europe / How To Book Airline Reservation Just For Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.