Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Oferr For Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oferr For Employment (579 Views)

Vacancy : Office Assistant @ikeja / Secretary @ Lagos Island For Employment / Suitable Age For Employment / Oyo Shortlists Names For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oferr For Employment by igelomo(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2011
hello guys , a new employer is asking me of my expected salary and a tried to push back the question but they still sent back a message that i shld state exactly how much am willing to accept. pLS i dont want to mess up this chance. Any idea on wht to say?
Re: Oferr For Employment by fellymoore: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2011
The first thing you could have done is to find out about the company.go to the company during the break hour or closing time,hang arround probably u must see one of their staff to ask about the salary.Also it depends on you but for me,I will not go below my standard.I will tell the company my worth unless you dont have work your doing anything can go.But must tell you that this company that is so inquisitive about your expectation will not offer much

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Job. / Accounting Assistant Wanted. / Management Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.