Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Fun Movie Idea For The Whole Family This Yuletide! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fun Movie Idea For The Whole Family This Yuletide! (237 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun Movie Idea For The Whole Family This Yuletide! by AMumAndMore(f): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
✍� I think I'm a movie buff! Are you?

Like I could literally spend hours binge watching.�

What again naaaa?���

OK, I know I said I enjoy pressing phone���� but can't somebody's daughter have more than one guilty pleasure again?☹️☹️

Ha! Biko kwa, it's the yuletide let me indulge mbok��
So going out for sight seeing and all that, isn't my idea of fun, but I do if for the sakes of the kids☺️, you know.... What are mothers for��� doing what they don't like doing to make those lituns happy� and for the benefit of bonding also.

Make e no be like we no dey try�
So movie watching is one of my favorite thing to do during the holidays.

Even more fun is having to do it with the whole family.�‍�‍�‍��‍�‍�‍�

Ah!

Just imagine the whole family laying on the floor watching a Christmas comedy while munching on some Christmas snacks.

You know, the likes of chin chin, cupcakes��and ice cream� because what's Christmas without those little sweet things to throw in your mouth.

So are you a film buff like me?��

Here are some ideas on what movies to binge on during the holiday

READ MORE:

https://amumandmore.com/christmas-movies-to-watch-with-your-children/

Who's is going there?

(1) (Reply)

Facts For Today. / Iphone 7 For Sale / Registered 2014 Honda Accord EXL Upgraded To 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.