Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Bad Things Dont Always Happen To Bad People - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bad Things Dont Always Happen To Bad People (343 Views)

Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It / Why Bad Things Happen And 6 Ways You Should Respond / Bad People Tell Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Things Dont Always Happen To Bad People by SurvivorM(f): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
So everyone is creating a topic and since I am bored i decided to share some thought of mine.

So here we go
My question is "if you are good, does it mean good things will happen to you"
Well my answer is a big FAT NO, life is unfair and been good doesn't mean good things will always happen to you, the same way been bad doesn't mean bad things will happen to them.

Take for example I watch a Nigeria movie when I was very small which change my mentality on things.
The movie is ",Wheel of fortune" (if it's possible to find it lol) so in this movie

There was this girl she was in SS2 and she was very beautiful, all her friends around her likes clubbing but she was a good girl, always reading and having good grades, so one day due to problems she has at home decided to go out with her friends for the night.
She didn't plan to sleep with anybody, just to have fun.
So anyway she went out to a club where her friends start meeting different guys and having "fun" this girl sat on a chair just chilling when a guy approached her and started a conversation with her.

After some time, all her friends decided to spend the night with their various companions but since she is a good girl she stayed behind and wait for her friends, the guy she was talking to told her to sleep with him but she didn't accept even going as far to tell him she was a virgin and didn't do things like that and she just wanted to go out that day.

She told the guy she will wait for her friends to finish then they will go home, after about a hour or so, the guy approached her again telling her he understand and that he didn't want to go out that day too but due to his guys forcing him, he decided to come out and he has already paid for a room to spend the night sleeping and that instead of the girl to remain in the receptionist area that she should come to the room and just chill. He promised her nothing will happened

Which was a freaking lie but once she went to his room he raped her.
The girl cried and cried but nothing can be done about it. Her friends comforted her and even gave her morning after pills so she wont get pregnant.

Everyone thought it was over until 6 months later she got very sick and on testing her, she found out she had HIV and 6 years later she died.
All her "Bad" friends graduated form school, got good jobs and even got married very well.
But poor girl just one silly mistake and her life was over.
This made me think
Been good a guarantee of having a successful or good life because I believe good things dont always happen to good people the same way bad things dont always happen to bad people.
Ciao
Re: Bad Things Dont Always Happen To Bad People by Hashabiah: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
So why do we do good ...why not continual evil ?
Re: Bad Things Dont Always Happen To Bad People by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Didn't read your story but i agree with the subject tho... LOL.
Piece of advice... Accept anything life throws.. Be happy.. Be good, Be bad... You have less than 100 years left. stop waiting on Karma
Re: Bad Things Dont Always Happen To Bad People by Kriss216: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Olosho no dey enter Church, Olosho dey knack almost every night... But Olosho dey see better Husband marry. Some of these pastors the holier at thou girls do run to for prayers, at some times, do marry the Oloshos and leave the Churchy girls.

What you think is good, might be evil in the eyes of God and what you think is evil, might be good in the eyes of God.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things Dont Always Happen To Bad People by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
If for say good things happen to good people I no supposed to lack anything...
I am talking with someone today and he said instead of helping people that he doesn't know he will rather use the money to buy alcohol...
As I am now ehn I no just sabi do bad things, I wish to stay wicked maybe good things might come my way grin

(1) (Reply)

Awka Monarch Extends Yearly Christmas Largess To Ophanages / Polyandry Women Married To Many Husbands At The Same Time / This Story Of Humans With Just Two Toes, Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.