Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ecobank Wahala - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Wahala (1704 Views)

I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Wahala by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hi,
I wish to know what is happening in Ecobank. since we got a text on 23rd of May congratulating us for the test we wrote on 23rd march this year, we are still expecting them to call us for the interview.
Please i need comments from the house.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by mokpas: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2007
My brother why are you complaining, just be patient.Many of us started spring bank interview process last year and we did the medicals in May but we are still waiting for them to call us.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by crito(m): 4:22am On Jul 29, 2007
Many of us wrote virgn nigeria airways 2nd Test since march and passed.
We are still waiting to be called for the interview.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by Buso4(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2007
Guys, recruitment process in Naija requires a lot of patience. FAAN's recruitment has lasted 4almost a yr now. D test was done in dec,06 & d interview done in d midnite sometime in march,07 & upti now nothing has been heard.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by patdee: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
am seriously waiting for ecobank.i wrote and passed the test since the month of march in kano,have not heard from them up till this moment.may the lord help us.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by Raf1(f): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2007
Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but I hear the latest trend in Ecobank is that if you don't have someone high up pushing for you, or making phone calls on your behalf, then your chances of getting a job there are pretty slim sad
Re: Ecobank Wahala by tochikc: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2007
@raf!!!!
who told u that;its not true.u better change the way u reasoned because sombody like u might be able to work in bank if u start now to belive in hear say rather than the truth.
they will callu guys as long as u passed their test. They just bought over hallmark bank, so I BELIVE THE WILL CALL U,,,,US
Re: Ecobank Wahala by Raf1(f): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2007
@tochikc
Sorry bros, but the sooner you face reality the better.
I got my info from someone on the 6th Floor @ their HQ, so there!
and for your info, m NOT interested in working in the banking sector in Nigeria, I personally find it very boring!
Re: Ecobank Wahala by ubiaru(f): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2007
Guys we really need to pray cos we r all i the same category.i wrote and passed ecobank too,i got the text from them and until now,nothing yet.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by pastorking(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hello my dear fellow Nigerians,

It baffles me much when I see intelligent, fantastic, and high-flying young men and women falling over themselves looking for work in this country. And to worsen the story, the so called employers are just there taking them for a ride.

I used to be like you guys about a year ago. I wrote ECOBANK test, passed it, went for the interview for like twice and had to resign from my "small" job then in preperation to start up with them. All that I heard after a long wait was that "The Recruitment Exercise had been overtaken by events" Nothing came out of it.

This pushed me into thinking; I went into what I am doing now, Internet Business, Online Forex Trading. The money I make on a weekly bases is what my friends are earning at Ecobank at the end of every month. What I have achieved today in less than a year, none of them can measure up with me. Not that I am boasting, but To God be the glory. Click here to check me out. www.nigeriadollars..com . Earnestly speaking, as I am now, nobody, I meam not even Shell, nor any nigerian bank for that matter can employ me. Of course they cant even pay me, that's the truth. I wish someone will be encouraged.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by adewuni: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2007
hi actually if you can go there and see things for your self i actually work there and now is when they staff pls dont give up help is on the way it is well. shalom smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ecobank Wahala by afam1(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2007
@ADEWUNI

PLS CANU HELP US WITH A CONCRETE INFO ON WOT IS HAPPENING. cry
Re: Ecobank Wahala by tochikc: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2007
@raf;;
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS THE HIGHEST MAN THERE,,
HE CANT LIE TO ME, HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY,
THANK GOD U NEVA WANTED TO EORK IN A BANK BUT U SHOULD STOP DISCOURAGING THOSE THAT WANT THE JOB.
THANK U
Re: Ecobank Wahala by tochikc: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2007
@raf;;
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS THE HIGHEST MAN THERE,,
HE CANT LIE TO ME, , HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY,

THANK GOD You NEVA WANTED TO WORK IN A BANK BUT You SHOULD STOP DISCOURAGING THOSE THAT WANT THE JOB.

THANK You
Re: Ecobank Wahala by kimvea: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
re: raf

if truly u find the banking sector a bore why did u go so far as to see someone on 'the 6th floor'? My friends who passed the test and are waitin to be called, do not despair. Just keep praying, this things really do take time sometimes. N i happen to have spoken to someone high up too, he said they havent started calling people but they will.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by tochikc: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2007
any info on eco bank yet
Re: Ecobank Wahala by tochikc: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2007
THOSE OF U WAITING TO BE CALLED
REJIOCE FOR MY GOD--GOD OF BISHOP
DAVID OYEDEPO HAS DONE IT, START PRASING GOD
Re: Ecobank Wahala by oasis231(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University, Panama, Nigeria Campus is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the University’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

Regards.
Re: Ecobank Wahala by Raf1(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
@tochikc
I wasn't trying to discourage anybody, m simply trying to encourage them to be realistic, and not count too much on Ecobank. They should look elsewhere in the meantime. angry

@kimvea
For your info, Corporate Affairs is on the 6th floor, and I work in advertising, so I usually have cause to go there.
Satisfied?

(1) (Reply)

Diageo is Recruiting Sales Executives / Test Invite / Hilarious Job Vacancy Advert By A Company : Can You Do This For #10M?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.