Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,294 members, 7,864,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal (1156 Views)

Who Has Successfully And Still Withdrawing From Clickbank From Nigeria? / I Have More Then 1000$ In My Paypal Account But Can't Withdraw / Please I Need Help, How Do I Verify My Paypal Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by Derrickgrant117: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
kashboy222:
well it’s better than a scammer right ?
and by the way i pay and sponsored myself can you say the same little boy
Don’t worry you won’t have chance to scam anyone
saying you send me 5k and i run with it
idiot you think i be newbie for internet stuffs
weytin carry u go paypal if u sabi internet
Most of the funds you received na illegal funda and u dey come here dey form say na becaus of huge funds

Come show us the screenshot of the $6000 wey dey the other account

Check my moniker and see i dey buy and sell paypal funds and stuff ans atleast e dey pay my bills
what about someone scamming his country brother in the name of hustle
you should be ashamed of yoursefl totally
i cannot even think of t at all

Abi mak i show yu my oda accts way funds choke. Small pikin lik yu
Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by kashboy222(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Derrickgrant117:

i did that to show the world you are original a yahoo boy scamming clients up and down on top

Plz get a job
yahoo no be job baba
Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by kashboy222(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Derrickgrant117:

abi nah
Well you are really stupid , i dey command you and you dey dance to my tune
idiot
Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by Derrickgrant117: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
kashboy222:
i did that to show the world you are original a yahoo boy scamming clients up and down on top

Plz get a job
yahoo no be job baba

But i sha pass yu by far.. na yur moni no reach anywhere for dis life... if i pass yu for road yu no reach me... na suffer be yur portion. Abeg i don catch enough cruise with yu dis nite. Mak i face better people now
Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by Derrickgrant117: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
kashboy222:
abi nah
Well you are really stupid , i dey command you and you dey dance to my tune
idiot

Oya shey yu receive medal abi dem promote yu. Reason yur life. I did all dat to show yu dat. Yu no reach me half till yu die. Just knw yur place in dis life, so help go come yur way. Smello
Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by kashboy222(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Derrickgrant117:

But i sha pass yu by far.. na yur moni no reach anywhere for dis life... if i pass yu for road yu no reach me... na suffer be yur portion. Abeg i don catch enough cruise with yu dis nite. Mak i face better people now
catch cruise
abi your head no correct
Well i did that so that other clients will know your just a love life boy

abi waiting someone with $6k dey do under one old house like that

abi u went to greet that old woman call your mom right

idiot
i don expose you finish na now u dey say na cruise
Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by Vebijo: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Derrickgrant117:

I believe I was receiving huge payment without verifying my card on PayPal
WhatsApp http://.us/w/?c=a2c0df let me resolve it for you
Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by enoch5000(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2022
*bring your paypal fund to my DM any amount,sweet rate assured and fast payment ��*

*u can ask for mail to withdraw from survey site like cash camel,poll pay,eureka,zap,cheddar,onepoll,banana and any study to avoid transfer charges rate is sweet*

*contact me on WhatsApp 08146442064*
Re: I Have Issues Withdrawing From My Paypal by JASMNE: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Derrickgrant117:
I’m avin Issues withdrawing from my lesotho PayPal after 180 days. Whenever i try adding my account from Payoneer, it keeps saying ( Can’t add this bank ) please wat is the solution
have you been able to withdraw the said funds?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think We Should Honour Nigeria's Best Websites And Web Designers? / Advertise Your Affiliate Links For Free! / Cheap Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.