Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) (10054 Views)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by seunrebirth(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
The founder of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin has said a cross-over service that will usher in a turnaround in the lives of Nigerians is being organized at the church ahead of 2022.

Fufeyin in a video made available to journalists said there was no reason for so many lives to remain stagnant in 2022, stressing that there is a need for a gate pass that will lead people to breakthrough in every aspect of their lives.

“Please come on board with me from December 28th to midnight of 31st when we cross over to 2022,” Fufeyin said while urging his followers to get a “Gate Pass and T-shirt.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36fjzkQWLm4

He stated that people must allow themselves not to be locked out in the progress in the new year, adding that marital favors, business turnaround, a breakthrough in finances, career, and other blessings would be a special focus in terms of prayer.
“We are about to enter 2022. It is a year that the Lord has blessed special people. You need to follow the right person in crossing into 2022.
“The Israelites followed Moses in order to succeed. So you have to follow somebody to succeed.
“When Moses crossed the Red Sea, something happened. Your enemies shall never ever go with you to 2022,” Fufeyin said.

Making reference to the man whose life was transformed in the Bible at the beautiful gate, Fufeyin said a gate pass was necessary to transformation.

He said God gave him the mandate to transform lives through the gate pass, adding it was the staff of Moses that was used by the Israelites to evade being bitten to death by snakes.
“The Lord must push you to the next level in 2022. You can not make it alone except Jesus pushes you forward,” he said.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by shigishege: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Even if na one milion make dis man dash me make I take rough 2022.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Okay naaw
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2021
To darkness & doom obviously cheesy
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Iamdbull: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

I really need to attend this, My music career needs prayer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by brosom(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
God don pick this man call full time

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Money must be made

There was a time I wanted to create a megathread on the psychological tricks pastors, faith healers, miracle workers etc use on their members. How they use knowledge of statistics to manipulate their followers

I started creating it and was around halfway there before my laptop got infected and I had to format it. I lost what I was working on and the time and effort to start over again had been hard to come by

anyways one of the statistical tricks they use is what he just used
adding that marital favors, business turnaround, a breakthrough in finances, career, and other blessings would be a special focus in terms of prayer.

That's a trick right there but I don't have the time to explain it further

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by MARKone(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
He is crossing over his PJ, nice one pastor. How much is the "gate pass".
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by flexlatifa: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Cross over....na everybody go dey cross over.

I know say bubu sef wan cross over but his plan go fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by AuntyVanessa1(f): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
I love the man for his philanthropic nature.

It seems Prophets are more philanthropic than pastors, Bishops, reverend.

Late T.B. Joshua comes to mind. God rest his soul.

Bishop Oyedepo be like you can't give God what doesn't cost you anything. That's his preaching everyday. shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by illicit(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Wetin dem dey cross over self

Those people that never saw covid coming....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by olu122: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
A prophet that gives
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Femmyfestus: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Some people will not like this. Wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Gate pass n T shirt for church kwa, them never balance account for 2021 ni

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Billionaire Prophet. What a name tag.

so all this attention because he has money, not because of the Jesus he is supposed to preach.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Blackestjunior(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
2022 please be nice!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by ukpahu(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Our lord is good ........
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by ictplotter(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Animal talk don start again. Scam alert!! Those idiots looking for people destinies to subscribe with 2022. I wonder where 31st December cross over night is stated in the bible?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Free you received, freely it shall be given.
Gate pass to enter Church?
How did we get here?.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by money121(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Jidemoo: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2021
Thank God say man no be God....if not,we for dey pay for the air that we breathe in
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by NobleAngell(f): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2021
And this is news because....?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2021
ok o noted

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Ndukwe007(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Money must be made

There was a time I wanted to create a megathread on the psychological tricks pastors, faith healers, miracle workers etc use on their members. How they use knowledge of statistics to manipulate their followers

I started creating it and was around halfway there before my laptop got infected and I had to format it. I lost what I was working on and the time and effort to start over again had been hard to come by

adding that marital favors, business turnaround, a breakthrough in finances, career, and other blessings would be a special focus in terms of prayer.

Please explain ,somebody might get sense.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by sylve11: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Money must be made

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Saintdan0421(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I really need to attend this, My music career needs prayer
lol. Omo we all need prayers.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Cashing out things. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Best Moment In Church? / Question & Answer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Download Free Gospel Music: Forever Jones - He Wants It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.