Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? (574 Views)

What Is The Correct Time To Stop Eating Sahur? / The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz / Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Which is the the correct order of creation according to Allah in the Quran?

"Heaven first, then darkness, forenoon,
earth, water, pastures, mountains…”?
-Quran 79:27-33

Or

"Earth first, then Mountains, Heavens and
Stars..."
-Quran 41:9 ?

Why did Allah forget the sequence what he created ?
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by AntiChristian: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Checking the verses you posted:
Qur'an 79:27-33
27. Are you more difficult to create, or is the heaven that He constructed?
28. He raised its height, and He has equally ordered it,
29. Its night He covers with darkness, and its forenoon He brings out (with light).
30. And after that He spread the earth;
31. And brought forth therefrom its water and its pasture;
32. And the mountains He has fixed firmly;
33. (To be) a provision and benefit for you and your cattle.

Qur'an 41:9-12
9. Say (O Muhammad ): “Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
10. He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four ‘days’ were equal in the length of time), for all those who ask (about its creation).
11. Then He Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: “Come both of you willingly or unwillingly.” They both said: “We come, willingly.”
12. Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.

Which of the verses mentioned any order of creation?
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
AntiChristian:
Checking the verses you posted:
Qur'an 79:27-33
27. Are you more difficult to create, or is the 1. heaven that He constructed?
28. He raised its height, and He has equally ordered it,
29. Its night He covers with 2.darkness, and its 3.forenoon He brings out (with light).
30. And after that He spread 4.the earth;
31. And brought forth therefrom its 5.water and its 6.pasture;
32. And the 7. mountains He has fixed firmly;
33. (To be) a provision and benefit for you and your cattle.

Qur'an 41:9-12
9. Say (O Muhammad ): “Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the 1.earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
10. He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm 2.mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four ‘days’ were equal in the length of time), for all those who ask (about its creation).
11. Then He Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: “Come both of you willingly or unwillingly.” They both said: “We come, willingly.”
12. Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps 3.(stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.

Which of the verses mentioned any order of creation?
I’ve emboldened them and number them for you.
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
advocatejare:

I’ve emboldened them and number them for you.

I still can't find anything to suggest order of creation in all the verses!
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

I still can't find anything to suggest order of creation in all the verses!

“And after that”

“Then He”

Open your eyes and read grin
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by wolesmile(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
advocatejare:

“And after that”

“Then He”

Open your eyes and read grin
You're pathetic, you know
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin
Another pained follower of the best of the deceivers
wolesmile:

You're pathetic, you know
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by wolesmile(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2021
advocatejare:
grin
Another pained follower of the best of the deceivers

Takes one to know the other, don't you think?

Better stay on your lane, and let us be deceived in our own way separately. Cos you won't like it if we start delving into the scriptures and historical antecedents.
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:

Better stay on your lane, and let us be deceived in our own way separately. Cos you won't like it if we start delving into the scriptures and historical antecedents.
I will like it, if you are up to the task delve into it and I’ll further expose your cult

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by wolesmile(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2021
advocatejare:

I will like it, if you are up to the task delve into it and I’ll further expose your cult

You're still too young to know what religion is all about. You're no older than my son. Go do more research, then come back.

And oh... Don't be mad I said you're my son's age. It is just the plain truth.
Wanna search? Use my moniker on Facebook. You get to know all about me. If you then think you're up to a challenge, come take me up, son.
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by udatso: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:

He is not worth it. You have finished him here already. His attempt to confuse unsuspecting readers and create issues where there are none, has been exposed by you.
Give him time to heal his bloody nose.
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by wolesmile(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2021
udatso:

He is not worth it. You have finished him here already. His attempt to confuse unsuspecting readers and create issues where there are none, has been exposed by you.
Give him time to heal his bloody nose.

Thanks bro.
جزاك الله خير
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:

You're still too young to know what religion is all about. You're no older than my son. Go do more research, then come back.

And oh... Don't be mad I said you're my son's age. It is just the plain truth.
Why would I be mad when an Agbaya wants to use is supposed old age to bully people to reason with him? If you like be 200 years old, age and wisdom are not the same, the way you reason and type shows that your mental age cant be more than that of a toddler!

Wanna search? Use my moniker on Facebook. You get to know all about me. If you then think you're up to a challenge, come take me up, son.
You think I’m jobless like you that I will be wasting my time to search for you on Facebook?

If you want to reveal your face and real age here, you can go ahead, if not I’m not interested in searching for you on Facebook.

I’m still available to teach sense into your head. You know your Quran knows only us Christians can teach you sense that’s why you’re advised in Surah 10:94 and 16:43 to come and learn from us !
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by wolesmile(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2021
advocatejare:

Why would I be mad when an Agbaya wants to use is supposed old age to bully people to reason with him? If you like be 200 years old, age and wisdom are not the same, the way you reason and type shows that your mental age cant be more than that of a toddler!

You think I’m jobless like you that I will be wasting my time to search for you on Facebook?

If you want to reveal your face and real age here, you can go ahead, if not I’m not interested in searching for you on Facebook.

I’m still available to teach sense into your head. You know your Quran knows only us Christians can teach you sense that’s why you’re advised in Surah 10:94 and 16:43 to come and learn from us !

So Christlike!!!
And I didn't even abuse you in any of my comments.
What is it they say again on knowing them by their fruits?
Thanks son. I love you too.
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:

So Christlike!!!
And I didn't even abuse you in any of my comments.
What is it they say again on knowing them by their fruits?
Thanks son. I love you too.
You didn’t abuse me but you were telling me that I’m your son’s age mate when you don’t know who I am.

Like I said, wisdom is not related to age. With the way you reason, your mental age is that of a toddler. It’s not an insult, it’s a fact!
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by wolesmile(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
advocatejare:

You didn’t abuse me but you were telling me that I’m your son’s age mate when you don’t know who I am.

Like I said, wisdom is not related to age. With the way you reason, your mental age is that of a toddler. It’s not an insult, it’s a fact!

Thank you sir. God bless you too.
Can we move on?
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:

Thank you sir. God bless you too.
Can we move on?
Sure. It’s peace I want not fight.
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by wolesmile(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
advocatejare:

Sure. It’s peace I want not fight.

Good.
What exactly is your obsession about Islam? So far you've posted 60 topics, and 56 of them was about Islam.
Maybe we can start from there, "Sir"
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:

Good.
What exactly is your obsession about Islam? So far you've posted 60 topics, and 56 of them was about Islam.
Maybe we can start from there, "Sir"
You need not use “sir” for me.

Islam is deception that will lead people into hell, that’s why I’m exposing Islam for what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by wolesmile(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
advocatejare:

You need not use “sir” for me.

Islam is deception that will lead people into hell, that’s why I’m exposing Islam for what it is.
Aaaah!!!
I see...
What part of Islam is confusing to you? 'Cos I'd rather you remove the dirt in your eye before attempting to remove that in another man's eyes.
Re: Which Is The Correct Sequence Of Creation ? by advocatejare(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:

Aaaah!!!
I see...
What part of Islam is confusing to you? 'Cos I'd rather you remove the dirt in your eye before attempting to remove that in another man's eyes.
Muhammad was appointed a prophet by Waraqa and Khadija according to Sahih Al-Bukhari 3.

The jinn that appeared to Muhammad in the cave in Hira and pinned him down 3 times never claimed to be Jibreel, never claimed to be sent by the Only true God of the universe, never proclaimed Muhammad a prophet.

In fact, Muhammad knew it was a demonic attack and that was why he ran home to meet Khadijah and told her that he was afraid something bad would happen to him but because Khadijah wanted power, she took him to Waraqa who pronounced Muhammad a prophet.

Muhammad broke all the commandments God gave to Moses, hence Muhammad couldn’t have been from God.

Muhammad hated the Jews and Christians and commanded his followers to hate them!

Muhammad died from poison and it proved he was a false prophet because the jewess that poisoned him knew that poison wouldn’t work on a true prophet of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Good News To All Muslims! / Christian Embrace (Shia) Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.