Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How To Create Free Electricity. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create Free Electricity. (1284 Views)

How To Create Free SSH & VPN Account In Website Drivessh / Free Electricity Generator Using Magnet Real 1000% New Technology 2018 / Nigerian Powers His Village With Free Electricity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Free Electricity. by HEAVEN4444: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2021
WHAT IS NEEDED
1-CAR ALTERNATOR
2-WIRES
3-INDUSTRIAL FAN
4-WELDER
5-SPROCKET
6-FAN BELT
7-DEEP CYCLE BATTERY
8-INVERTER
9-MULTIMETER

This is a project I am working on right now. First of all check to see if the alternator is working ( i dont expect you to buy a brand new alternator for this project ). do this by connecting the positive wire to the positive terminal of the alternator and negative to the body of the alternator and do the appropriate attachment to the multimeter. then turn the wheel clockwise you should see the voltage increasing as you turn it faster and faster. that means the alternator is good.

next is get the industrial fan and take it to a welder. have him remove the front cover and the blades, then do an attachment increase to that spinning rod so that it comes out very well. next is have him weld a sprocket to the rod.

next is attach the alternator to something where it will not be moving about. next is attach the belt to the sprocket of the fan and the other end to the pulley of the alternator. then attach the wire from the posiitive end of the alternator to the positive end of the battery and negative to negative. do positive of the inverter to positive of the battery and negative of the inverter to the negative of the battery. then connect the socket of the fan to the inverter. and watch as you create electricity. check the voltage as it increases in the battery. now you can use that current to power some things. Thats my project below. Am getting ready to hook it all up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by Laird(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Op great one

I thought of this years ago. Can we talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by HEAVEN4444: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Laird:
Op great one

I thought of this years ago. Can we talk
Thank you brother. sure lets talk
Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by Ernest4321(m): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2021
That's great... So far what have u been able to power consistently
Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by HEAVEN4444: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Ernest4321:
That's great... So far what have u been able to power consistently
My laptop my lights and my fan and spectranet box is all i created it for

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by keeper303: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
My laptop my lights and my fan and spectranet box is all i created it for

That's great! A picture of the setup will be beneficial to those who will want to copy it. Except, of course, if you're taking it as business.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by HEAVEN4444: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2021
keeper303:

That's great! A picture of the setup will be beneficial to those who will want to copy it. Except, of course, if you're taking it as business.
oh sure when i get home. i am travelled now for new year. cheers
Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by Ernest4321(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2022
We are waiting
Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by ukzenlumbs(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2022
Please can i have the price list for those items
Re: How To Create Free Electricity. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2022
E dey like I go save my NEPA bills to get this things

(1) (Reply)

I Need Assistance On Fax Internet Provider / Fueless Generator / NASA Spacecraft Speeding Toward Mars Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.