Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport (25166 Views)

Why Do Some Aeroplanes Get Sprayed With Water At The Airport? / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) / Nigeria’s Commercial Airlines Fly Africa’s Oldest Aeroplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by DaveHarry(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
then we close it
Not wen d money from dat dope is contributing to the economic well-being of the state and people.

1 Like

Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by Landmack: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Kinematics:

Pain me you say grin grin grin

Something we've been doing in PHC since the 70s. O see how local amambala is. Celebrating refueling of plane in this 21st century. .

Chai!!!!!!

e really pain u,in few months to come,u and most of ur ogogoro descendant will start treating cancer and black soot disease...y'all are doomed for.

Now go brush off ur black soot stained teeth.

3 Likes

Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by Landmack: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2021
RIVERS1stson:

Our Rivers State is in ruins
i pity una o
very soon,u pple will start eating,drinking and defecating black soot.
some have started talking and reasoning in black soot here on nairaland..lmao
Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Biafrans building their motherland.

Mutala Muhammad international airport was built by a Biafran that changed his name to Mutala Muhammad because of one Nigeria attacks against the Biafrans, he was serving the fulani jihadist of that year.

Northerners first in Nigeria

Biafrans first in Biafra.

God bless IPOB ESN Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Mazi Simon Ekpa.

FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow

Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
nedekid:

grin
Baba NLA thanks for yesterday o I'm really grateful ��

1 Like

Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by Kwem(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
candidbabe:
grin
Anambra obodo oma
Anambra adigo mma
Igbo AMAKA
NWA OMA, ke way, ana emekwa?
Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by Kwem(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
IduNaOba:

Congratulations on having more billionaires.
E no Concern us.
odogwu anam ekele, ana emekwa?
Biko oburu na oga amasi gi, onwere nzuko umuigbo newe keta, mma acho ka iwee Ike soro anyi ma nyekwa anyi ndumodu.
Biko pia SlayerForever na ekwe nti ya, ma obukwanu ije Lee anya na isiokwum ( nzuko umuigbo na niaraland) biko, ndewo...
Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by VanuatuWycombe: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
7pages:
This is a step to the right direction

Meanwhile shey na all owner of cars at ikorodu knows how to drive? Don't you guys need driver as car owners demand across all area of lagos state?

I'm looking for a driving job good people of Nairaland

If you stay around Ketu, Maryland, Mende, Ikeja or Ilupeju, I can link you up to a driving job.

You must know Mushin, Surulere, Isale-Eko, Apapa, Alaba, Festac, Okoko and Agbara exis routes very well. Because you can work in one of those routes at least once in a week.

Salary is N45k. Other conditions when you see woman who needs driver.
Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by Pasima(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Liers there is no plane that landed. I am in Nkpor not a single plane has flew over since I came back.
Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by 7pages(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
VanuatuWycombe:

If you stay around Ketu, Maryland, Mende, Ikeja or Ilupeju, I can link you up to a driving job.

You must know Mushin, Surulere, Isale-Eko, Apapa, Alaba, Festac, Okoko and Agbara exis routes very well. Because you can work in one of those routes at least once in a week.

Salary is N45k. Other conditions when you see woman who needs driver.

Thanks Boss, location had been a challenge, that's why I'm even looking for live in driving job. Thanks for your input, I hope you get in touch when you see the one related to my desire, don't hesitate to link a brother up

Thanks
Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by CaptMarvel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
It should have been"Aeroplane can now refuel on air" grin
Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by ba2remagaji: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thank u president buhari for national rapid development
post=108681390:
Aeroplane belonging to the United Nigeria Airline refuelled at the Anambra State International Cargo and Passenger Airport, yesterday. The aircraft marked 5N-BWZ took fuel from a CITA Petroleum truck under the watchful eyes of an NCAA inspector while parked on the apron of the Anambra airport.

The Anambra airport commenced full flight operations on Tuesday, December 7 when a commercial plane from the Air Peace fleet, landed in the airport following NCAA's clearance to the airport to begin flight operations. It was the first time a commercial aeroplane landed in the airport.

Shortly after, on December 18, United Nigeria Airlines commenced commercial flight operations to the Anambra airport. And just yesterday, an aeroplane belonging to the airline refuelled in the airport.

This simple yet remarkable moment marked the first time an aircraft will refuel at the Anambra State International Cargo and Passenger Airport.

It will be no surprise if the NCAA lifts all restrictions placed on the airport sooner as Gov Obiano readies to meet the requirements of all regulatory agencies.

With his legacy projects glittering amid dazzling Christmas lights, there is no question about Obiano's place in history and the hearts of ndị Anambra. He is indeed finishing Strong.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2143300232493591/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC4K4SSO8jY
Re: Aeroplanes Can Now Refuel At The Anambra Airport by JOemmy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice one who is even going to be collecting the millions from the parking rents from aircrafts parking in this airport is it the NCAA or the anambra state govt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Starts Direct Flights To Israel (Photos) / 3 Nigerians Faint On Turkish Plane As Air-conditioner Fails (Pics, Video) / Six Dangers You Could Be Facing Daily, Living In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.