Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

For Don Risky Cosmas Ebosele - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Don Risky Cosmas Ebosele (352 Views)

Gratitude Vibes 5.0 For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky / Gratitude Vibes 4.0 For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky / Gratitude Vibes 2.0 For Cosmas Ebosele Don Risky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Don Risky Cosmas Ebosele by oshorstan(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Maximum Eulogy to my Friend and Brother, Don Risky Ebosele. A man of Immense impact. You don't need to wear suit and tie, or greet in tongues to be called a man of God. Whenever you obey this law of giving, you're a Friend of God. Remember, whatever you do for the least of your brother, that you have done for me. That was the very own word from God, from his own lips. I celebrate DON, because of how good he has been to me. He has oiled the wheels that life friction ate. He has removed shame from my eyes, and made me have hope and confidence in my ability. I know what you mean to me. And I won't play with the friendship. DON doesn't think about himself, as most rich guys would do, but he thinks about the uplifting of others, and what he can do to support the pursuit. I admire his humility. Most rich guys reek of pride and pompousness , which makes them to alienated. I ADMIRE a humble wealthy man ! Don does not treat his domestic staff as a lesser being, rather he makes them happy , treating them with total respect. What a Man! God bless you Sir.

On Behalf of My Friend ,
We appreciate you Sir.

God will honour you in Jesus name.

Oshor Omigie
Re: For Don Risky Cosmas Ebosele by Ouchbabe(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2021
oshorstan:
Maximum Eulogy to my Friend and Brother, Don Risky Ebosele. A man of Immense impact. You don't need to wear suit and tie, or greet in tongues to be called a man of God. Whenever you obey this law of giving, you're a Friend of God. Remember, whatever you do for the least of your brother, that you have done for me. That was the very own word from God, from his own lips. I celebrate DON, because of how good he has been to me. He has oiled the wheels that life friction ate. He has removed shame from my eyes, and made me have hope and confidence in my ability. I know what you mean to me. And I won't play with the friendship. DON doesn't think about himself, as most rich guys would do, but he thinks about the uplifting of others, and what he can do to support the pursuit. I admire his humility. Most rich guys reek of pride and pompousness , which makes them to alienated. I ADMIRE a humble wealthy man ! Don does not treat his domestic staff as a lesser being, rather he makes them happy , treating them with total respect. What a Man! God bless you Sir.

On Behalf of My Friend ,
We appreciate you Sir.

God will honour you in Jesus name.

Oshor Omigie
Even though I don't know who you are but just like the OP said, may God bless you Don Risky. As you go about making people happy, God is taking note and He will reward you beyond your expectations.
You will never know lack all the days of your life. Amen
Re: For Don Risky Cosmas Ebosele by oshorstan(f): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ouchbabe:

Even though I don't know who you are but just like the OP said, may God bless you Don Risky. As you go about making people happy, God is taking note and He will reward you beyond your expectations.
You will never know lack all the days of your life. Amen

Don had removed shame from my eyes. Maximum respect

(1) (Reply)

Let's Teach The Youths This. / Real Estate- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being An Agent / Missing Person "A Woman" FOUND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.