Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

General Problem Of Not Having Great Business Ideas Even When You Have The Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / General Problem Of Not Having Great Business Ideas Even When You Have The Money (127 Views)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / The Secret of having great sales / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Problem Of Not Having Great Business Ideas Even When You Have The Money by bennvene: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
one of the major challenges in this country is "who get cap no get head and who get head no get cap" that is to say many people have bright business ideas that will yield triple digit returns on the short run but have no money for startups. on the other hand there are many people who have funds for business but have an astonishing lack of ideas jumping into saturated markets lie petrol station, hotels, meanwhile there are vat untapped markets tat will give you monopoly if you beat everyone to it. . Lets talk about it, as am speaking right now there are three genuine laying in plain sight business never done in Nigeria. Businesses that sell like ice cream on a hot sunny day. meanwhile my name is ben, you can hit me up for those top 3 business ideas on call or whatsapp +2349086360756

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Indeed Kudos To Nigerian Police / Obj Introuble And All Obas In Yoruba Land / How Can I Call Korean Air From France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.