Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Wife Just Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Wife Just Got A Job (20798 Views)

I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Got A Job by emerich(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hey nairalanders!

So elated that my wife finally found a teaching job after so many attempts.

It has not really been easy watching her being a full time housewife, as I feel she would tend to forget what she had learnt at school and by implication become dull, though she had been an amazing mom to my son.

I just need her passion reignited by practicing what she learnt at school, the start up pay is N20,000 but notwithstanding I would place her on a monthly stipend of N20,000 also to cater for her transport fare.

The school is a stone throw away from where we reside so she won't be spending much on tfare, and I also plan to enroll my son into the school's crèche, as it has a very conducive atmosphere for learning and it's also kid's friendly.

so guys what do you think?

As I would be spending more on her working, compared to her staying at home.

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Wazobia2216: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
emerich:
so guys what do you think? As I would be spending more on her working, compared to her staying @ home.
Took my time to read through! You are already talking about spending more on a worker!

Just get ready to shoulder more responsibility because private schools sabi use person like say tomorrow no dey!

Also, put on the clothes of understanding, now that she's going to work, she might not be as energetic as she use to be!

At times even at night! Hmmmmm

I no know why you no open shop for am or she starts creche at home where she can manage her own business and have time for you, your kid and your home!

A word is enough for the wise!

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by emerich(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wazobia2216:

Took my time to read through! You are already talking about spending more on a worker!

Just get ready to shoulder more responsibility because private schools sabi use person like say tomorrow no dey!

Also, put on the clothes of understanding, now that she's going to work, she might not be as energetic as she use to be!

At times even at night! Hmmmmm

I no know why you no open shop for am or she starts creche at home where she can manage her own business and have time for you, your kid and your home!

A word is enough for the wise!
This is a very brilliant input, thanks for sharing your thoughts, they are very valid.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by soundOsonic: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
20,000 naira and you are celebrating?
Are you sure you are not trolling?

You people are the cause of underemployment. If the work and input you put in that job isn't worth 20000 naira.

It is better you remain jobless than you work that Kain work.

If everybody decides not to work 20k work there will not be 20k work starting salary will be around 30k.

Minimum wage is 33k it is illegal to pay any staff below that in a sane country. Anyway Sha anything goes in Nigeria

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by emerich(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2021
soundOsonic:

You people are the cause of underemployment. If the work and input you put in that job isn't worth 20000 naira.

If everybody decides not to work 20k work there will not be 20k work starting salary will be around 30k.

Minimum wage is 33k it is illegal to pay any staff below that in a sane country. Anyway Sha anything goes in Nigeria
My job pays our bills quite well, I was celebrating because finally she had gotten a job and won't be a full time housewife, only if you knew how many applications she had submitted, celebrating small wins would create an avenue for the bigger picture, make she go work jare, an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by uthlaw: 12:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Why can't you open a shop for her to be selling foodstuffs...must both of you work under person in the name of not staying at home?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by soundOsonic: 5:26am On Dec 23, 2021
emerich:

My job pays our bills quite well, I was celebrating because finally she had gotten a job and won't be a full time housewife, only if you knew how many applications she had submitted, celebrating small wins would create an avenue for the bigger picture, make she go work jare, an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Okay o oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by brosom(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
I'm happy that u re happy about ur wife new found job,

It shows love,care and attention in the family which many lack.

God bless u and ur wife's hustle Op.

Merry Christmas.!!!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by FahBuLous: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
I'm happy for her...

God abeg I tap from her blessings, God follow gimme good job abeg...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by mrkings84(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congrats to you both...
At least the Bible admonished us not to forsake the days of little beginnings....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by parzdor(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by datola: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op, you are a good man. You decided well because she needs the experience to start her own.

Notwithstanding, how can those private schools be so bold to offer an adult N20,000 salary. Don't they charge school fees

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Righthussle: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congrats to her. Oya go give your scammer pastor some money in the name of Thanksgiving. Then your wife should give the thief all her January salary as First fruit offering.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Thanos5555: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
soundOsonic:

Serous if you are in kaduna, I will have given you Christmas chicken,

We are the ones that cause underemployment in Nigeria, Imagine some Engineers receiving 35k for salary, when you tell then you want 150 above they will show you Thier Engineers receiving 35k, Ahhhhh mogbe, is it not better to go and do labourer work and carry cement or open my small shop.

And Bankers that will wear suit and be smelling just to receive 20 or 40k ehnn

It is well, I have told all my guys that I will quit my Engineering career to focus on new skills

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by ojun50(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Merry Christmas

No mind all singles above wey dey give advice.
God bless your home
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Brown14: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
congratulations to your wife.
Nothing is too small.
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Klington: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
sad
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by kabanayol9(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
emerich:
Hey nairalanders!

So elated that my wife finally found a teaching job after so many attempts.

It has not really been easy watching her being a full time housewife, as I feel she would tend to forget what she had learnt at school and by implication become dull, though she had been an amazing mom to my son.

I just need her passion reignited by practicing what she learnt at school, the start up pay is N20,000 but notwithstanding I would place her on a monthly stipend of N20,000 also to cater for her transport fare.

The school is a stone throw away from where we reside so she won't be spending much on tfare, and I also plan to enroll my son into the school's crèche, as it has a very conducive atmosphere for learning and it's also kid's friendly.

so guys what do you think?

As I would be spending more on her working, compared to her staying at home.
You have done well, she will love and respect you more.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by odimbannamdi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
uthlaw:
Why can't you open a shop for her to be selling foodstuffs...must both of you work under person in the name of not staying at home?

I don't get it. Is it a bad thing for one to "work under somebody"?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by baggioni: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congrats
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by fisayodayo: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
I can see her getting a better job, a grateful heart will see greatness. Because you have acknowledged God, go and hit a bigger breakthrough before the end of this year in Jesus name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Justinlean02(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wow, I'm happy for you both grin

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT.

Jump in on the future wagon 2022 with massive wealth to claim in NFT Space... Buy tomorrow today.

Serious minded and intentional Nairalanders check out my signature

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by iCauseTrouble: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by xeratek: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Way4orward: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Buying and selling is better.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Samade7: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Well, just like someone suggested opening a business for her would have been better but if ur future plan is for her to work, let her continue with d school to gather experience for a better place, just that u guys should not relent.....u have to continue looking for a better place while she continues gathering experience in her new place.

Congratulations n best luck to u guys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by ipobarethieves: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
cool heartfelt congratulations to ur family.Ire Akari ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by giftphilips(f): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations to ur wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
More like your wife got admitted into a labour camp angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Daniel058(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
I would like my future wife to be a full time house wife/stay at home Mom,but she's not going to be going around gossiping oo grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Dreadshy: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August / Graduate Jobs In Abuja At Bilview Energy / What You Should Be Doing If You’re Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.