Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) (33394 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by ULiTv: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
A PROUD FATHER COMMISSIONS A CHRISTMAS HOUSE BUILT BY HIS CHILDREN while protesting Govt presence in his community.

It all happened in oil rich Delta State.

The proud father has commissioned his children's project and urges politicians to come and Commission their own before 2023 elections.

Let's give it to this proud father please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptWV49qlE_A

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/pnjeteneh/videos/1788438971347918/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by Jidemoo: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
This country matter big pass zuma rock.... everyday new Tori

Local man is just speechless

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by BKayy: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2021
Interesting.

This reminds me of IPOB commissioning of Obodoukwu Road last few years after it was ransacked by flood.
That was the Funniest thing I saw that year. To cap it all, while everybody was laughing the IPOB crew were busy with all seriousness commissioning the road as if nothing was going on around them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2021
At all at all Na him bad pass.. This Christmas go bam. Make I chop b4 dem carry father Christmas come oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by DICKstractor: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2021
undecided
A proud father indeed

More like our daddy Desmond Elliot who commissioned a toilet and a bridge

15 Likes

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by Georgekyrian(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2021
But is Nigerian not ashamed for ourselves and our leaders.. Many of us are not okay in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by dandollaz: 6:04am On Dec 22, 2021
As if you people will allow them to work.Na threat una go dey threaten people anyhow.After you don collect matching ground severally why they no go abandon una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by Hackopew: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2021
That's not bad
Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by blamingthedevil: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2021
[s]
ULiTv:
A PROUD FATHER COMMISSIONS A CHRISTMAS HOUSE BUILT BY HIS CHILDREN while protesting Govt presence in his community.

It all happened in oil rich Delta State.

You will neither find FFK in such commissioning (no one to bankroll) nor will you find PDP Governors or APC Governors at such commissioning.

The proud father has commissioned his children's project and urges politicians to come and Commission their own before 2023 elections.

Let's give it to this proud father please.
Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:Mynd44
Cc:ishilove
Cc:Dominique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptWV49qlE_A
Sources: https://www.facebook.com/pnjeteneh/videos/1788438971347918/
[/s]

Delta is PDP , Reno Omokri is from Delta State, your failing medulla oblongata refused to alert you, instead you are mentioning FFK from Osun State. I know you are one of the PDP Miscreants that doesn't reason before writing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by BlackfireX: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Poor people eeeehhhh

See everybody looking unkempt...poor people always transfer aggression...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by JubrinElSudan: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2021
Civil servant? Make Dem no force Head of service to give you paper o

8 Likes

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by Apinataga: 6:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Buhari is a terrible human being

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by JAMO84: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2021
If that community is an oil producing one, Buhari has made provision in the PIA for them to get some cash for community development.

The useless Pandemic Development Party only know how to rip communities, they cannot give back.

1 Like

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2021
blamingthedevil:
[s][/s]

Delta is PDP , Reno Omokri is from Delta State, your failing medulla oblongata refused to alert you, instead you are mentioning FFK from Osun State. I know you are one of the PDP Miscreants that doesn't reason before writing
TINUBU WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT

WE ALL UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS FRUSTRATION

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by IgboMuslemAdvoc: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2021
blamingthedevil:
[s][/s]

Well to me I didn't see anything bias, from the write up, he vividly mention both apc and PDP,,, government should just do better that just what Nigerians are asking for

16 Likes

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by Oyiboman69: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Hilarious....
Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by Waterysperm: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2021
IgboMuslemAdvoc:

Well to me I didn't see anything bias, from the write up, he vividly mention both apc and PDP,,, government should just do better that just what Nigerians are asking for
Which one is IGBOMUSLEMADVOC kwa? You no see any other name to give your moniker? Dey try respect yourself maka adi amama. Olodo!!!
Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2021
Nigeria govt have really fail, both apc and PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by ULiTv: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN
Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2021
ULiTv:
ScrapCarMarketN
Sir, you mention me
Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by bascadb: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2021
very funny grin grin
Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by lawalosky(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:

Sir, you mention me
You have made it in life
Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2021
lawalosky:

You have made it in life
What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by lawalosky(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:

What do you mean by that?
He mentioned you, meaning you have it in life

3 Likes

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2021
lawalosky:

He mentioned you, meaning you have it in life
I don't have time for nonsense, good day

5 Likes

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by ULiTv: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by satoy12: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2021
This is sad and sickening

All the allocation for that area has been embezzled

1 Like

Re: A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / Can The Nextdoor Neighbor Harvest This Plantain? / 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.