Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? (494 Views)

Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day / Amobi Ogah: My Son Learnt Good Marriage Practice From Me / Please Help I No Longer Understand Things If I Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by santos123(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2021
I am developing this habit of reading early in order not to cram. How do I study and not forget what I read? I want it to stick in my head.
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by chatinent: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Develop a genuine interest first.

Read to understand not just to read.

Meditate of what was read.

Be relaxed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by Hashabiah: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Try rote learning
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by BigDick70inch(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2021
santos123:
I am developing this habit of reading early in order not to cram. How do I study and not forget what I read? I want it to stick in my head.

Not everyone can read to understand Ooo.....
Spent 5yrs in university and crammed althrough.......still came out with 2:1

Cramming is not bad bro...:
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by dahgifted(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Cramming is bad bro...:
I'm currently in my 3rd year though yet to resume as we just concluded 200 level 2nd semester Exams but I'm yet to see my 2nd year results. My 100 level cgpa ia 3.00 can i still attain 2.1 at the end.
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by BigDick70inch(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2021
dahgifted:
I'm currently in my 3rd year though yet to resume as we just concluded 200 level 2nd semester Exams but I'm yet to see my 2nd year results. My 100 level cgpa ia 3.00 can i still attain 2.1 at the end.

Off course yes.....
I had my worst result in 100l......cos I got myself involved in politics........had to drop that and sit tight before I made it.........

Pls......prepare real well for this 300level.......cos CGPA tend to fall drastically too.......
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by TeeGentle(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2021
just feel chill and relaxed before cramming it
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by BigDawsNet: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Don't ever cram...it's a bad habit

Read
Understand
Assimilate
Get your information from other sources
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by dahgifted(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Off course yes.....
I had my worst result in 100l......cos I got myself involved in politics........had to drop that and sit tight before I made it.........

Pls......prepare real well for this 300level.......cos CGPA tend to fall drastically too.......
Alright thanks.
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2021
santos123:
Get a jotter
Read, study and put down ALL the main points in the jotter.

One week, to the exam, make sure you read the jotted points over n over again at least 21times .

That's been my working formula back in the days

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by santos123(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
phemmyfour:
Get a jotter
Read, study and put down ALL the main points in the jotter.

One week, to the exam, make sure you read the jotted points over n over again at least 21times .

That's been my working formula back in the days
thanks. Will try this.
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by santos123(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Don't ever cram...it's a bad habit

Read
Understand
Assimilate
Get your information from other sources
thank you.
Re: How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? by santos123(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Cramming is not bad bro...:
my course is English language, so it requires I to understand to be able teach others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easy and lucrative Courses To Study In Nigeria / Some University That Has The Cheapest Tuition OR School Fee In Texas , USA . / Black Woman By Leopold Senghor - Stanza By Stanza Analysis, Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.