Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today (28071 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Truvelisback(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Her name suppose be Slimcase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Mercychen:
Let this lady add some flesh na. undecided

Happy birthday.

Has Genevieve added Flesh?
Has Kate Henshaw?
Has Rita Dominic? sad

Even ur namesake Mercy Johnson added only a little!

U must understand dat Celebrities have a Physical Image/brand they are Trying to protect at all Cost..

Just Imagine a Fat Agbani Darego or a Fat Ronaldo.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ibechris(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Froshloaded:
Her beauty is overrated..
Happy Birthday to her sha undecided

The judges are blind cheesy

U must still be a small boy,u think the contest is all about facial beauty alone...then,why do they interview them before they set the stage to eliminate contestants?

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nyanabo(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Agbani... Those years when you call slim girls Agbani they take it as a compliment... She made being slim not a crime. The essence of beauty. FGGC Abuloma, my grandmother was the school matron that year. Our Kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by BobbieZion(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Maybe you rate Beauty by Big Yanch and breasts? undecided sad

You clearly DON'T Bknow what True beauty is about!
It's about Slimness,Poise, finesse, eloquence, Carriage, etc..

Well done,Sir.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Onyva French textbook that year

Agbani Darego miss monde 2001. Chai memories. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Has Kate Henshaw?
Has Rita Dominic? sad

U must understand dat Celebrities have a Physical Image/brand they are Trying to protect at all Cost..

That's why I detest certain Michael Jackson critics

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by TYCO77: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Happy Birthday to her sha

Beauty+Brain+Character+Composure.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by bluefilm: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Froshloaded:

Highly overrated.

Till today, I'm still searching for the beauty those blind judges found in her. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Dmacqh(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2021
The beauty is her brain , poise , elegance, slim etc. It’s not about big nyash , fine face , big breast . Did you read where it was said she studied Computer Science and Mathematics in Uniport ? Did you read where she attended her Secondary School , FGGC , Abuloma, Rivers States . Check the list of Fashion firms she represented. Check her endorsements . You can’t represent those fashion brands with only ass and boobs as assets , no . Same way Mike BB9ja will always appeal to International audience ahead of Kiddawaya BB9ja.

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Has Kate Henshaw?
Has Rita Dominic? sad

I didn't say she should get fat. Adding a little flesh doesn't necessarily mean she should turn herself to a yokozuna. Besides, apart from Mercy Johnson (who actually shed some weight) the other actresses you mentioned were never skinny. They've had and mentained a good amount of flesh since I knew them.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by avrilwisedata: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Wow... I love this lady.
She won miss World @ 19
Watched the pageant live and it lives forever in my memory smiley

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by sageb: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2021
lalasticlala:
Agbani Darego Turns 39 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbani_Darego

Happy Birthday to A Kalabari-Ijaw beauty Queen
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by SavageResponse(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Where's d beauty shocked.. HBD, more grace

It's in the eyes of the beholder!
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Loreettaa: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2021
They said she's the ugliest "Miss world"
Kilo kan mi?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by maxzzo1(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Natural beauty and very simple lady....no noise about her.....a rare model

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by placeofallure(f): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

.....and she was really eloquent. I remember that year, I had to go to my bf's place to watch the pageant cause I don't wanna miss the show. I can't forget her response when they asked her, "If you looked in the mirror, what do you see?" That philosophical response has stayed with me since.

Happy birthday Queen Agbani. God bless you real good.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Froshloaded:

Stop talking nonsense on someone's birthday. angry

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by georgemarcus(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Still single?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by dejavuh0007(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2021
How many times in a year this people dey Cele rate birthday?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by bennyflipy(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2021
My childhood crush
Happy birthday fine one

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2021
I can't leave meats for bones. I pity people who dates and marry lepa
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Antoeni(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2021
We Thank God That Kpokpogiri & Co couldn't get her
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by yeyebrity: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2021
placeofallure:

.....and she was really eloquent. I remember that year, I had to go to my bf's place to watch the pageant cause I don't wanna miss the show. I can't forget her response when they asked her, "If you looked in the mirror, what do you see?" That philosophical response has stayed with me since.

Happy birthday Queen Agbani. God bless you real good.

Tell us wetin she talk na.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by yeyebrity: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You are on point. Very few will understand.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by placeofallure(f): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2021
yeyebrity:

Tell us wetin she talk na.

Go figure. You seek knowledge, it doesn't seek you.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Karlosorji(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Froshloaded:

it's not only about beauty but intelligence

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by FireRain: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Why won't they ask for "the beauty" when the only "beauty" they can relate with is "bleached skin" cheesy
Appalling!

Happy Birthday Queen. kiss
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by SonofGod231: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
HBD Dear...The kind Goddesses and Brains wey bin dey this Agbani their set for Abuloma no be here ohh.
Agbani was even an apprentice compared to the rest of them on their "Press Day".I don't want to start mentioning names here but I was a set ahead of them and was at her "Miss Press",One other girl was crowned the "Miss Press" while Agbani was given Miss Sophisticated.
Abuloma girls bin get children Sha.
I no even know if I make mistake follow the one I followed.
Na Agbani I suppose follow run package then ohh but the babe was damn too tall, everyone was running away from her.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by weljewel: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Praise God
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
HighWITCH:
The only one the Black world ever really had.
Only because she met the lopsided criteria of the white man.

Beauty contests are skewed not about beauty but your shagging skills at the camp.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Chochovini: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
bluefilm:

Highly overrated.

Till today, I'm still searching for the beauty those blind judges found in her. angry

. Ok, I thought I was the only one in that Ship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) / What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze / Tonto Dikeh Trolls Ex-Lover Prince Kpokpogri After His Reported Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.