Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,448 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] (549 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Missing In 2022 Team Of The Year [full List] / Mohamed Salah Named 2018 African Player Of The Year [Full Awards List] / Check Out UEFA Europa League Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by IBOMLEAK1(f): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST]

To read full detail, follow this link>>> https://leaksagency.com/check-out-uefa-2021-team-of-the-year/

Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by Som497: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Damnn nigarrr
Swap KDB and Kante position
FTC
Dedicated to all bombers
More cashout
Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by philo04(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
I laugh
Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by KingOroro1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
how the short goblinated fraud could not make ordinary farmers league team and. Now uefa team of the year and still won balor d hor baffles me. Ororo nor fit jonze like this.

Ororo for a reason

1 Like

Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by Jokerman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
So ballondor fraud couldn't be in this team... grin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by Darkcloud11(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Penaldo fans talking like dummies this is for only European players

2 Likes

Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by paulolee(m): 3:37am On Dec 23, 2021
KingOroro1:
how the short goblinated fraud could not make ordinary farmers league team and. Now uefa team of the year and still won balor d hor baffles me. Ororo nor fit jonze like this.

Ororo for a reason
messi don dey European country abi? i guess his new country is spain or france...understand something before u start to jonze

1 Like

Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by paulolee(m): 3:39am On Dec 23, 2021
Jokerman:
So ballondor fraud couldn't be in this team... grin?

messi no follow play euros....DTS euros team of the year..
ur cr7 cnt mk the CAF team of the year or commebol team of the year...common sense no common shaa

2 Likes

Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by paulolee(m): 3:39am On Dec 23, 2021
where is haaland?
Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by KingOroro1(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

messi don dey European country abi? i guess his new country is spain or france...understand something before u start to jonze

shut up dwarf-pig why is kante on that list if it was euros alone, the short goblin would have made the cut had he not score 4 penalties or won the champion league. Didn't the dwarf played in one of uefa tournament.
Your retard brain can't tell you so.

Ororo for a reason

1 Like

Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by paulolee(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2021
KingOroro1:

shut up dwarf-pig why is kante on that list if it was euros alone, the short goblin would have made the cut had he not score 4 penalties or won the champion league. Didn't the dwarf played in one of uefa tournament.
Your retard brain can't tell you so.

a
Ororo for a reason
lolz....this guy just too daft...so kante now plays for Algeria or brazil? i once thought kante played for France in dt last euros, maybe na him broda i see, I no know say Brazil don sign d real kante, even after seeing d list dominated by Italians dt won d cup, u still dey Mumu..
person go jus choose to on data n off sense, i de try correct u, still u choose to stupid...I don leave u with ur stupidity....stay safe
not surprised bcoz no b today cr7 fan boys start to de surprise me with una high level of I.Q
Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by KingOroro1(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....this guy just too daft...so kante now plays for Algeria or brazil? i once thought kante played for France in dt last euros, maybe na him broda i see, I no know say Brazil don sign d real kante, even after seeing d list dominated by Italians dt won d cup, u still dey Mumu..
person go jus choose to on data n off sense, i de try correct u, still u choose to stupid...I don leave u with ur stupidity....stay safe
not surprised bcoz no b today cr7 fan boys start to de surprise me with una high level of I.Q
Na now I believe wetin a sane ororo fan told me about goblin worshippers, most of them Na zombies. The headline read uefa team Na only Europeans players dey play uefa tournament, the day you take your tongue off the dwarf scrotum you will be fine
Kante played nothing in Euros he made the cut because of champion league performance..

Ororo to the world

1 Like

Re: Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] by Neimar: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Wetin Penaldo dy find there

(1) (Reply)

Genort Rohr Also Started Like Eguaveon Why The Noise / Manchester United Haven't Won A Trophy Since 2017 / Brazilian Team Takes 5.5 Tons Of Equipment And Food To The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.