Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U (4672 Views)

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / I Want To Know U Better N-joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 2:50am On Jun 15, 2011
Hello dear, Ive read most of your post and I must say, you fascinate me. I am a female but Im no lesbian for sure. I just like your personality and want to know u more.

Where are you from? Are you married or single? cheesy
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2011
sneezed and passed
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2011
hey!!! You forgotten you say excuse me after sneezing. Where is your wisdom in that ehn? angry

Anyways, bless u angry
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2011
Hello dear, Ive read most of your post and I must say, you fascinate me. I am a female but Im no lesbian for sure. I just like your personality and want to know u more.

Where are you from? Are you married or single?

Why not me babe smiley
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2011
What do you mean sef?b shocked
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2011
What do you mean sef?

Babe, u knw nw, i need d same treatment, or dnt u lav me again?wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

Babe, u knw nw, i need d same treatment, or dnt u lav me again?wink

Oooooooo!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Im sorry just that I have never knew you before untill this thread and I guess this must be the first time knowing you and I know you are the same towards me as well wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
Oooooooo!!!!! Im sorry just that I have never knew you before untill this thread and I guess this must be the first time knowing you and I know you are the same towards me as well

undecided undecided so what happens now?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
I must confess
she rili s a darlin
i m jst inlove wit er choices of words n reasonin. . .
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
I must confess
she rili s a darlin
i m jst inlove wit er choices of words n reasonin. . .

So u knew this before, why now
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Dyt(f): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^ Must one always v express feelings by openin threads?
I v a thing 4 er ways of layin n puttin things down doesnt mean i shld go bout d whole forum announcin m so in2 er
u dont even owe me any explanation sef
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Emeka72(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2011
Yes Dyt you're right. Some Idiots even go about posting topics in wrong sections. By d way, I would also like to know Upendo; where she gets those Super-stories like discovering dat ones husby is g a y.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by yusuf2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just decided for the first time to take a walk around nairaland .First stopover was the Dating section and I just cant believ my name is here!! Seriously I was soo bored and tired but I cant stop laughing.  grin grin grin  my ribs !! Let me first answer Emeka.
You didnt read the post well.I was very clear that it was a story by a lady calling an fm station and airing her dirty linen in public. Its a daily show.

@Potato .I am 100% african of course not an oyibo  grin. neither am I 9ja. But I do have them as friends.I am also not that lol.Sounds soo weird. I hate singing am a christisn cz its been corrupted so much.I prefer living it than screaming it. So just so you know I love God too much.The reason I live anyway.
I am just me.  Seriously I hate hypocrisy,vanity,stupidity,arrogance and ignorance.
I like encouraging people.Life is too complex and stressful so why dance to its tune? Theres no way you will be close to me and nt be happy cz I chose to be happy regardles and I try to make my sorroundings happy too.

@ DYT thank u I love your short and precise answers too.Straight to the point
@ Potato thank you dear I love you too.
@ Tell wisdom Finish tht food then send me your cv.I will c if u qualify lol  grin

You all made my day lol
Thank you.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 2:19am On Jun 17, 2011
smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink muahhhhhhh babe
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2011
grin grin
@ tell wisdom, everytime i replied to you the pic tht popped up was tht big bowl full of food and the 200 pieces of meat in the soup
I now understand the reason behind the 'appetite' FB need to eat.
Can you make my heart go 'GBAM GBAM'? grin grin grin grin. If so then can we meet under the mango tree behind mama nkiru's store  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
find out from silvertuke if she's still alive anyway? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MMM2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
Ms.potato re u now lesbian? angry
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ emeka
oops so u were serious abt the bthday?. thought u lied. well have fun.

@ MMM
now u? how cn u be helped? who will help you?
first get rid of that lesbian nonsense when u come close to my name ok??
some things hv a way of rubbing on to someone if u dint know tht. Dont corrupt minds ok?

I think u need prayers more than emeka.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2011

@ tell wisdom, everytime i replied to you the pic tht popped up was tht big bowl full of food and the 200 pieces of meat in the soup
I now understand the reason behind the 'appetite' FB need to eat.
Can you make my heart go 'GBAM GBAM'? . If so then can we meet under the mango tree behind mama nkiru's store
find out from silvertuke if she's still alive anyway?

I swear, only few here will eat that food , actually, i remained on pkomor for you, cos of the love i have for you babe wink wink cheesy
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
R u sure the food dint cloud your vision? Now your making my heart go 'Gbam gbam' LOLEST.
Do u realise this is a public forum and I keep private things where they belong? lol
I can only talk to you 'under the mango tree behind mama nkirus store' grin grin
This nkiru thing will kill me . grin grin grin' 4 real.
Get out tht Golden pen from the basket of love and talk 'dittology and doxology'
Lets c if you succeed in making me go to that tree!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I dont want you to 'DEAD' U u know? grin grin grin
oooh nkiru grin
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by BABE3: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
There are so many crackheads on NL, that a normal person is "celebrated"----
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by won90: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
^like babe amongst them crack heads undecided
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ Babe

Chill.
I hate to go that line u know of calling people names.But I do appreciate their compliment the same way I compliment somebody else.
I wouldnt like to call that 'celebration or anything'.Nope I dnt think thats what they really meant unless smbody is nt very wise.
I really love NL 4 one reason.It makes me laugh my head off. As in really really laugh.Most pple here are just funny with their comments.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by BABE3: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
upendo 98:

@ Babe

Chill.
I hate to go that line u know of calling people names.But I do appreciate their compliment the same way I compliment somebody else.
I wouldnt like to call that 'celebration or anything'.Nope I dnt think thats what they really meant unless smbody is nt very wise.
I really love NL 4 one reason.It makes me laugh my head off. As in really really laugh.Most pple here are just funny with their comments.

Trust me dear, most of what you wrote wasn't really necessary. I didn't mean my comment in a bad way. I ain't tripping---I just said what I had to say-- No hard feelings--you're good.

If anyone wants to take my previous post seriously, it shouldn't be you, it should be the "crackheads"--lol
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
R u sure the food dint cloud your vision? Now your making my heart go 'Gbam gbam' LOLEST.
Do u realise this is a public forum and I keep private things where they belong? lol
I can only talk to you 'under the mango tree behind mama nkirus store'  
This nkiru thing will kill me .   ' 4 real.
Get out tht Golden pen from the basket of love and talk 'dittology and doxology'
Lets c if you succeed in making me go to that tree!!!    
I dont want you to 'DEAD' U u know?  
oooh nkiru

grin grin yea babe, i understand, Now me waiting right under the tree chilling with mama nkiru's bottle coke waiting for plenty talk from you to me, now follow me, follow me, No delay!, ??  smiley wink wink # CODED
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ babe lol
now u make me crack. grin grin grin grin
I understand .
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ tell wisdom
grin grin grin
Okay let me finish packing some cassavas,yams  and porridge for the date.
I dont want us to 'dead' out of hunger you know
behind mama nkirus store. grin
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
Insert Quote
@ tell wisdom

Okay let me finish packing some cassavas,yams  and porridge for the date.
I dont want us to 'dead' out of hunger you know
behind mama nkirus store.

grin grin grin silly you, we wont death babe, i have moni, as you can see, im drinking coke and chin chin under the tree at mama nkiru's store, meet me there naw maw or you there already?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2011
cry cry cry cry
now i cry. I feel like deading now. Guess wht hppened! cry cry
I was walking carrying my basket full of cassava,yam and porridge, then i met this man riding a bicycle. cry cry
He was cycling in the same direction as I. Upon seeing how heavy my basket was, he offered to carry me on his bike.
Unfortunately he had another passenger too. A goat tied on the bike;He said thet I can squeeze and seat together with the goat.I am not fat yo know so it was okay with me. cry cry cry cry cry
He tied my basket next to the goat and i sat behind him.ie goat and basket behind me.
On a lighting at the shopping centre I thanked him and he untied the basket. cry cry cry cry cry
I noticed it was very very light. cry cry.when i peeped inside? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
My cassavas,yams and porridge were nowhere cry cry! The goat ate them all! cry cry cry cry cry INCLUDING THE PORRIDGE!! cry cry
it was fast asleep and snoring and its stomach very big!!!! cry
ohh my dear wht am i going to do?? am soo broken hearted.my mama told me never to drink coke.it is acid you know thts why i carried porridge! cry cry
now we are going to DEAD!! cry cry
AM wondering wht to do with the goat! do u think i should wake it up and make it cough out everything? or shud i ask the owner to pay me by givin me the goat?

ohh my sour  milk in the Rubindi,come to my aid before I dead cry cry
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by tellwisdom: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
he he he he, mhhhhhhhh hehe hehe, Ohh!! sad sad very! very! very! unfortunate, dont worry my dear, im here to ease your pain make sure we would not dead! bt live to buy more cassava and yam to keep us during our star under the tree, ok? trust me, so start coming
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
okay my my 'only star in the sky'. Let me start walking. My feet are very dusty and I smell like the 'goat'!! grin grin grin.I hope you dont mind.Thank you for that assurance.
The day you stop making my heart beat 'gbam gbam' is the day I will 'dead'.
I love you so much.I will make sure we eat cassava everyday for dinner for the rest of our lives grin grin
okay I hurry now since i can see the clouds gathering. hope it doesnt rain. But just in case,pliz talk to mama nkiru and beg her to allow us to meet in her store.
We will not steal her sugar. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

A Busty Babe Needed Badly! / IS NANA the Issue ? / Muslim Single In D House Lets Get Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.