Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) (3179 Views)

Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital / *▪international Prime Capital(ipc)* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
intelligence prime capital is a fintech company registered in Canada regulated by fintrac.

They developed a trading AI Bot that trades the forex market and delivers between 1.5% and 2% return on investment daily

I have personally enjoyed this in the past month and I think you can also give this a try

The beautiful part is that you get to subscribe to this AIA Bot with a one-time lifetime payment of 99.9 US dollars and then you can add a minimum capital of $100

Currently there is an ongoing promo of 50% discount on the price of the bot so you get to pay 49.9 US dollars for the bot and this ends by 24th of December

Why are a lot of people subscribing to intelligent prime capital?

Its because of their verifiable financial regulatory registration with fintrac Canada and also registration in the US

Aside that you get to see all your trades as it is being taken on your mt4 account that is connected to your trading account in real-time.

Also you could see that the intelligence prime capital AIA bot hardly risk your capital while taking trades

Also the company allows you to withdraw your profit and even your capital weekly and commissions daily

Can I lose all my money with intelligence prime capital?

It is an investment and every investment must have a level of risk that you can accommodate so don't go selling your assets or taking loan because want to invest.
So, its most unlikely that you can lose all your investment with intelligence prime capital but then you have to invest wisely.

Are my trades compounded by the bot?

Yes, the bot compounds your capital daily and withdraw your profits at the weekend, you can then decide to reinvest your profit and compound it or simply withdraw your profit at the weekend

Can I withdraw my capital anytime?

Yes you can actually withdraw your capital but you are going to withdraw 80% of it if you're withdrawing within 90 days as 20% will be withheld as security deposit by the company. After 90 days you can withdraw hundred percent of your capital.

WhatsApp: +2347018130222

How is profit payout like?

Profit is shared in a ratio of 80/20 with the company, you get 80% and Company gets 20%. And this is withdrawn every Saturday into your usdt wallet where you can withdraw it to your external wallet or reinvest it adding it back to your capital.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Recording of Today's Zoom Meeting.

Shortest Zoom Meeting ever

Just 33 Minutes Zoom Meeting

Topic: Intelligence Prime Capital Business Exposition

Dec 22, 2021

Meeting Recording:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/SHHfKWJqkz7p-UtgGsrK-m4LjqqzsJlbAF2HXpu-hW24EvcdSScqPUrU5wTcc39U.ug5nLv7Pnkhj0KP4

Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Many top leaders who use other trading bots have been criticising IPC because they feel IPC is coming to take over their market.

However, in my short time with IPC, I have learnt something from their pattern of trading.

Here is how they trade:

1️⃣ They use arbitrage, meaning they enter the market and take profit at the slightest price increase.

For example, look at the first trade, they entered at 1.3349 and took Profit at 1.33515

Just that little movement, they have been able to take profit for us.

2️⃣ Another thing to learn is the fact that they use a trading pattern which many of us were taught while we were learning how to trade. And it is the fact that u must have a trade limit in a day.

As such some people trade, once in a day, others trade Twice and so on

These guys obey that principle and don't trade more than 3 times a day.

The story had not ended o, wait for the next message
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
�GOLDEN TEAM is inviting you to a scheduled a zoom meeting on how to break free from financial slavery through trading with IPCapital forex trading bot�

Topic: Seamless Forex Trading Bot with mind Blowing ROI and Networking Reward

⏰Time: 8.00 PM (Nigeria) prompt

*Thursday*

*Bot Subscription fee returns to 100$ after 24th. U still have between today and tomorrow to get it for 50$*

Join Zoom Meeting
����������������
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81773790716?pwd=U29ZeFlaNDFIb1dqLzRpOFJJT1YvQT09

Meeting ID: 817 7379 0716
Passcode: 100100

Host Name :
� Sassy Entrepreneur
�Alex Etse (DWA)
�Juliet Prudence
� Forex Money
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by smeag0l(m): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2021
I've been seeing posts from you guys here promoting IPC. I just hope you don't lead people to meet their Waterloo. You need to be well grounded in forex trading before you start promoting things like this. When IPC came newly, I asked them some questions which they've not been able to answer till today. I actually use them but I have a very small capital their as a result of some doubts about their credibility. I'll explain the reasons why I find them suspicious here.
1. They claim to have offices in US and Canada but are not regulated by forex regulatory bodies in both countries.
2. They provide brokerage services but claim not to be a broker. This point together with the first point makes it easy for them to flee with people's monies without anyone arresting the owners.
3. The average holding time of their trades, when tracked through myfxbook shows 10 minutes. However, you will never see a live trade on your mt4 portal. This makes me believe that they may be placing fake trades.
4. Their multilevel marketing is on a level that raises suspicion. They drive this too aggressively to the extent that someone with an unbiased judgement would start thinking that there must be something fishy. This model is typical with ponzi schemes
5. They have refused to disclose who their liquidity provider is. So who pays the monies that people make? This again lends credence to the fact that this may be a ponzi scheme.
Please invest only what you can lose and stop enticing people to join something you youserselvss dont fully understand. Mods please

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by creditalert247: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Before you commit your hard-earned money to intelligence prime capital, read the unbiased review.

I have done a comprehensive review of intelligence prime capital @ https://aiabot.net
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Omoedeki: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2021
smeag0l:
I've been seeing posts from you guys here promoting IPC. I just hope you don't lead people to meet their Waterloo. You need to be well grounded in forex trading before you start promoting things like this. When IPC came newly, I asked them some questions which they've not been able to answer till today. I actually use them but I have a very small capital their as a result of some doubts about their credibility. I'll explain the reasons why I find them suspicious here.
1. They claim to have offices in US and Canada but are not regulated by forex regulatory bodies in both countries.
2. They provide brokerage services but claim not to be a broker. This point together with the first point makes it easy for them to flee with people's monies without anyone arresting the owners.
3. The average holding time of their trades, when tracked through myfxbook shows 10 minutes. However, you will never see a live trade on your mt4 portal. This makes me believe that they may be placing fake trades.
4. Their multilevel marketing is on a level that raises suspicion. They drive this too aggressively to the extent that someone with an unbiased judgement would start thinking that there must be something fishy. This model is typical with ponzi schemes
5. They have refused to disclose who their liquidity provider is. So who pays the monies that people make? This again lends credence to the fact that this may be a ponzi scheme.
Please invest only what you can lose and stop enticing people to join something you youserselvss dont fully understand. Mods please

I’ll try to respond to a few of your questions though I have been with them for just last week.

1. The are regulated by FINTRAC as an MSB (Money Service Business) and their services clearly states Foreign exchange and Virtual currency dealings. They are also regulated in US as an MSB. This is because they are not actually a broker, maybe in future if they open account for customers such that they can place trades independently then we can question them for brokerage licenses but for now customers don’t place trace hence cannot be termed as brokers.

2. They don’t provide brokerage services because customers don’t place their trades independently. The AI bot in their central server does the trades centrally.

3. You cannot be sure that the trades are not live trades unless you sit at your computer waiting daily for the trades. This is a waste of my precious time. Some folks have dragged the trades on to their mt4 platforms to verify if the prices were real and has been confirmed.

4. I think the multi level marketing is just to encourage adoption. The company makes money from sales of BOT and it is fair to share that with me if I introduce someone to them because the bot don’t actually cost them anything to give out free if they want. The company also take out 20% from weekly profit which is shared to referrals too. I have been in forex for long and knows that a good forex trader can make lots of money.

5. Would you disclose your trade secrets to others especially as competitors are everywhere. If you look at their trades the bot is just scalping so tight spreads is very very important. I believe based on the volume of the trades they place liquidity provider can actually give them very good spread which retail traders will never get hence before a retail trader will go green the bot has already achieved it’s take profit.

In conclusion, care must be taken. Invest what you can loose, don’t overexpose yourself. I know how much I lost personally to forex in 2019/2020 that I vowed never to touch it but after someone who I respected a lot in forex trading introduced it to me I had to give it a thought and I have since increased my capital.
I’ll encourage anyone to give it a try. Take advantage of the 50% discount being offered. You only need 150 USD to start. If after one month you still doubt then you can pull out your capital but from indication you can recoup your capital in 2 months then let the profit ride in that case you have successfully reduced your risk exposure.

You can always shoot me an email using the email on my profile. If you want to join my network you can also use the link on my signature. I am on ground here in Canada �� so I can go to their office or call FINTRAC if need be but I doubt I if it’s necessary. If you do anyhow for Canada you see anyhow so no body will want to risk going to jail �
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by smeag0l(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
First of all, being a money services business is different from being a forex broker. FINTRAC only ensures anti-money laundering laws are not violated by organisations registered with them. They do not provide any protection for you if IPC runs away with your money.
Then the answer to the response you provided in number 2, a company has to be registered as a forex brokerage to provide the kind of service IPC is providing. And this has nothing to do with whether a trader is placing the trades themselves or if a bot is placing the trades as you have mentioned. To the third point, only inexperienced traders will say they have verified the trades and they're real. For trades that have an average trade holding time of 10 minutes , you should be able to see the trades. I have sat down and watched to see the live trades and couldn't see anything. And ,for your information, there are companies like this that post fake trades on mt4.
To your fourth point, the aggressive manner in which the multilevel marketing is driven shows there is a hidden agenda. What I'll advice you to do is take out your initial capital and let the profit run.
To your last point, disclosing your liquidity provider had nothing to do with trade secrets. It is simply disclosing the bank or financial institution these monies are coming from so people can do their due diligence.
As an experienced forex trader of so many years, my advice to you once again will be to exercise caution with your investment in them. I've witnessed schemes like this before. I'm working with a European company presently to provide a bot that can work with any broker so that people can be free from these kind of schemes and from people asking them to bring their monies for investment. Sadly, I won't be putting the project here on nairaland. Mods bannes me last week for advising people on how not to get scammed. I guess scam is now being promoted on nairaland by the mods. Lastly, you can't even ask me to use your link to join IPC because I knew about it before you and I joined long ago and have made and pulled out my capital.
Omoedeki:

I’ll try to respond to a few of your questions though I have been with them for just last week.

1. The are regulated by FINTRAC as an MSB (Money Service Business) and their services clearly states Foreign exchange and Virtual currency dealings. They are also regulated in US as an MSB. This is because they are not actually a broker, maybe in future if they open account for customers such that they can place trades independently then we can question them for brokerage licenses but for now customers don’t place trace hence cannot be termed as brokers.

2. They don’t provide brokerage services because customers don’t place their trades independently. The AI bot in their central server does the trades centrally.

3. You cannot be sure that the trades are not live trades unless you sit at your computer waiting daily for the trades. This is a waste of my precious time. Some folks have dragged the trades on to their mt4 platforms to verify if the prices were real and has been confirmed.

4. I think the multi level marketing is just to encourage adoption. The company makes money from sales of BOT and it is fair to share that with me if I introduce someone to them because the bot don’t actually cost them anything to give out free if they want. The company also take out 20% from weekly profit which is shared to referrals too. I have been in forex for long and knows that a good forex trader can make lots of money.

5. Would you disclose your trade secrets to others especially as competitors are everywhere. If you look at their trades the bot is just scalping so tight spreads is very very important. I believe based on the volume of the trades they place liquidity provider can actually give them very good spread which retail traders will never get hence before a retail trader will go green the bot has already achieved it’s take profit.

In conclusion, care must be taken. Invest what you can loose, don’t overexpose yourself. I know how much I lost personally to forex in 2019/2020 that I vowed never to touch it but after someone who I respected a lot in forex trading introduced it to me I had to give it a thought and I have since increased my capital.
I’ll encourage anyone to give it a try. Take advantage of the 50% discount being offered. You only need 150 USD to start. If after one month you still doubt then you can pull out your capital but from indication you can recoup your capital in 2 months then let the profit ride in that case you have successfully reduced your risk exposure.

You can always shoot me an email using the email on my profile. If you want to join my network you can also use the link on my signature. I am on ground here in Canada �� so I can go to their office or call FINTRAC if need be but I doubt I if it’s necessary. If you do anyhow for Canada you see anyhow so no body will want to risk going to jail �

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Omoedeki: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
smeag0l:
First of all, being a money services business is different from being a forex broker. FINTRAC only ensures anti-money laundering laws are not violated by organisations registered with them. They do not provide any protection for you if IPC runs away with your money.
Then the answer to the response you provided in number 2, a company has to be registered as a forex brokerage to provide the kind of service IPC is providing. And this has nothing to do with whether a trader is placing the trades themselves or if a bot is placing the trades as you have mentioned. To the third point, only inexperienced traders will say they have verified the trades and they're real. For trades that have an average trade holding time of 10 minutes , you should be able to see the trades. I have sat down and watched to see the live trades and couldn't see anything. And ,for your information, there are companies like this that post fake trades on mt4.
To your fourth point, the aggressive manner in which the multilevel marketing is driven shows there is a hidden agenda. What I'll advice you to do is take out your initial capital and let the profit run.
To your last point, disclosing your liquidity provider had nothing to do with trade secrets. It is simply disclosing the bank or financial institution these monies are coming from so people can do their due diligence.
As an experienced forex trader of so many years, my advice to you once again will be to exercise caution with your investment in them. I've witnessed schemes like this before. I'm working with a European company presently to provide a bot that can work with any broker so that people can be free from these kind of schemes and from people asking them to bring their monies for investment. Sadly, I won't be putting the project here on nairaland. Mods bannes me last week for advising people on how not to get scammed. I guess scam is now being promoted on nairaland by the mods. Lastly, you can't even ask me to use your link to join IPC because I knew about it before you and I joined long ago and have made and pulled out my capital.

If you don’t mind shoot me a mail please. I’d love to hear more from you
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
If you are still not yet in Intelligence Prime Capital, then I just wonder what else are you waiting for to earn massive passive income in dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCFmQalDND4

Get inspired by men who take advantage of opportunities.

Don't miss this video
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Samken2: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is this intelligence prime available for Nigerian traders in Nigeria
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Samken2:
Is this intelligence prime available for Nigerian traders in Nigeria

Yes Sir, and not only is it available for Nigerians, Nigerians are leading the way, in terms of volume being traded.

Join Intelligence Prime Capital today, and earn massive income, this 2022.

Even Daddy Freeze is now onboard IPC

https://fb.watch/aDYlGcohIV/

Watch Daddy Freeze on IPC

Those who are smart are always able to identify opportunities.

They Get bullish when every other person is scared to take a step
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Samken2: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dfrenzy:

Yes Sir, and not only is it available for Nigerians, Nigerians are leading the way, in terms of volume being traded.

Can this intelligence be downloaded from app store .
How can I get it
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Samken2: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dfrenzy:

How can I get it in my phone
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Samken2: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dfrenzy:

How can I get it in my phone in other to connect it to my cryto platform
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
A whole lot of people who are new to trading with Artificial Intelligence would tell you that it is impossible to trade crypto or Forex and make consistent daily profits.

Some would also tell you that they are scared of blowing up of Accounts.

Let me make a disclaimer, I am not a professional forex trader, but to a large extent I'm proficient in trading crypto.

I have used several types of Crypto bots and I can tell you that it is possible to make 1-2% daily using the method IPC I'd using.

*I would outline the reasons many people are not consistent in making daily profits both in Forex and Crypto*

1️⃣ Emotions: in a bid to make more profits we focus on large profit range ( *so we prefer to make 10% profit once instead of making 1% profit 10 times*)

2️⃣ Over trading: Because we are looking for more profits we want to trade too often. That is why we make profit and also loose them back.

3️⃣ Over Leverage: This is a major reason why accounts are blown up. The higher your Leverage the higher your risks.

Having said this, watch this video and understand how AIs work Generally so that you can get a clearer picture of what is happening.

So that you don't allow ignorant people make you miss a life changing opportunity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwoQZmpt4hQ
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Intelligence Prime Capital, is still transforming lives all over the world...!!!

Whatsapp: +2347018130222

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6DIfledpm0
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Today's trades using the Genius Bot from IPC (+1.41%). See below for more info:

- Risk Assessment: HIGH
- Regulated in US and Canada for financial auditing (FINTRAC & MSB)
- Broker is regulated by ASIC
- Up to 40% monthly gains
- 1% peak drawdown
- Profit split 80/20
- $100 one time fee only
- Juicy comp plan
- Not a martingale
- Trades 3 times a day
- Arbitrage Algo trading style
- Withdraw on weekends from MT4 funds
- View the companies fxbook: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ipcbot/genius-bot-gb/9331817

Ready to start? WhatsApp/call: Daniel +2347018130222

Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by okogboe: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Hello, I have analyzed Intelligence Prime Capital thoroughly and it's just another Ponzi Pyramid scam. I hope you've not invested already, if you have please take out your funds ASAP.
IP Capital uses fake MT4 servers just like JSLink VIP back then and it will shut down very soon
I can confidently tell you that it's a bomb waiting to explode, it's not legit all their claims are false, their trades are fake, their Myfxbook is doctored, their WikiFx listing is just a paid Advert there's many more to learn
These are not claims, I have done a full review on YouTube do well to watch the video, I hope everyone reading this are able to get theirs funds out before the crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fa-PIafmds
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 3:39am On Mar 01, 2022
What a way to start a new month? Breakfast, Launch, and Dinner already served, even when we were still sleeping

This month will be filled with pleasant surprises for you. Every where you turn, you will obtain mercy. Men and women will fall over themselves to please you.
May the river of your Joy never stop flowing this month. May beautiful new experiences keep springing forth in your life. Happy New Month.

Dfrenzy: +2347018130222

Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Coming soon to the Community for all IPCapital members; Higher Daily Income

✅ New High Performance Master-C Crypto Bots with up to 50% Monthly profit on Investment

✅ Free of Charge to Switch over from Genius Bot for all current members and Only $59 for new members

✅ No New account required for current members

✅ Compensation plans in all remains the same. No changes made

✅ Simply switch to Higher Daily Income; Master-C Bots

✅ Trading Capital is locked for 100days( Meaning, all Master-C user will not be able to pull Capital within 100 days of funding)

Higher ground for IPCapital

IPCapital for Life

We moveee...!!!
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
The innovations IPcapital is deploying now have been developed long ago

As a fintech company, they have been in innovation as service provider

A community of about 270,000 cutting across over 30 countries, built in about 8 months is not a mean feat and that is a record in online community.
It shows a company that has a road map and knows where it is going.

IPcapital has achieved where many thought impossible

IPcapital has achieved where many failed

Though not perfect, but its services has changed lives and putting smiles on faces.

It is only right to extend her opportunities to the millions of crypto lovers world over.

With wide range of products and services, we now have varieties and variety, they say is the spice of life.

We lovers and traders of Forex have found joy with IPcapital Genius bot.

Let the lovers of crypto and traders of it enjoy Master C BOT

This shows IPcapital is truly innovative and has a productive thinking R&D team

The sky is large enough to accommodate us all.

Most persons just want to better their lives and IPcapital is providing a platform for them to realise their dreams.
Please let's support that laudable plan to achieve it.

God bless IPcapital for the good work. Many now, have moved out of poverty after many years and they are now helping others to move out of poverty
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Dfrenzy(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Master C Bot did 2.86% today. Sheeesh!!!

Have a great day ahead people...!!!

Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by obailala(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dfrenzy:
Master C Bot did 2.86% today. Sheeesh!!!

Have a great day ahead people...!!!
I heard the rug has been pulled....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
obailala:

shocked shocked. shocked So soon.
Re: How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) by Investorozay: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
obailala:

cheesy cheesy
Nigerians poured millions into this shit courtesy daddy freeze

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heavy-duty Equipments For Hiring And Services / Free Bitcoin With Bitcoin Generator / Paid To Click Sites To Earn You Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.