Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,248 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

MTN Introduces Its First-ever Digital Season Of Surprises Via New Mymtn NG App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Introduces Its First-ever Digital Season Of Surprises Via New Mymtn NG App (519 Views)

Mtn Season Of Surprises Hamper With Jumia Na Scam / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / Cowrywise Introduces Its Mobile App For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Introduces Its First-ever Digital Season Of Surprises Via New Mymtn NG App by Gistboy120(m): 4:51am On Dec 23, 2021
MTN Introduces its First-ever Digital Season of Surprises via new myMTN NG app

As part of efforts to keep giving and rewarding customers, MTN Nigeria has launched the first-ever digital version of Season of Surprises.

This year, MTN customers have been made a part of the giving process as they are allowed to refer any MTN subscriber of their choice, using the new myMTN NG app or dialling *135#, to receive an array of gifts. These include Jumia shopping vouchers to purchase curated festive hampers, 1GB data valid for seven days and TECNO mobile devices for free.

Season of Surprises is in line with MTN’s practice of giving back to communities and Nigerians as a whole. In previous editions, Nigerians have been surprised with food items, electronic gadgets, home appliances, mobile devices, bus and airfares as well as cash donations.

“We are committed to making Nigerians smile this special season. This presents a unique opportunity to spread the giving spirit and inspire people to show love to those around them,” Sowho stated.

Season of Surprises is expected to run from December 17 to 24, 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxPoIbssBo
Re: MTN Introduces Its First-ever Digital Season Of Surprises Via New Mymtn NG App by cezarman(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Y'all keep your gifts and enjoy yourselves angry Just better do something about my MTN lines make I nor go swear for una... Can't browse the internet with both of them for like 3wks now angry angry
Re: MTN Introduces Its First-ever Digital Season Of Surprises Via New Mymtn NG App by Cheezzyy: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gistboy120:
MTN Introduces its First-ever Digital Season of Surprises via new myMTN NG app

As part of efforts to keep giving and rewarding customers, MTN Nigeria has launched the first-ever digital version of Season of Surprises.

This year, MTN customers have been made a part of the giving process as they are allowed to refer any MTN subscriber of their choice, using the new myMTN NG app or dialling *135#, to receive an array of gifts. These include Jumia shopping vouchers to purchase curated festive hampers, 1GB data valid for seven days and TECNO mobile devices for free.

Season of Surprises is in line with MTN’s practice of giving back to communities and Nigerians as a whole. In previous editions, Nigerians have been surprised with food items, electronic gadgets, home appliances, mobile devices, bus and airfares as well as cash donations.

“We are committed to making Nigerians smile this special season. This presents a unique opportunity to spread the giving spirit and inspire people to show love to those around them,” Sowho stated.

Season of Surprises is expected to run from December 17 to 24, 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxPoIbssBo
Interesting. For any phone users abi? Cos I'm seeing there's a tecno phone to be won
Re: MTN Introduces Its First-ever Digital Season Of Surprises Via New Mymtn NG App by Mohbola(f): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
They are one of the brands MYN partnered with
Cheezzyy:
Interesting. For any phone users abi? Cos I'm seeing there's a tecno phone to be won

(1) (Reply)

CBN-TIES registration / Can I Do Affiliate Marketing With My Android Phone? / Why You Should NEVER Bank With First Bank, The Scam And Irresponsible Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.