Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah (18891 Views)

Hisbah To Grill Shatu Garko's Parents Over Illegal Participation In Miss Nigeria / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by IYANGBALI: 8:14am On Dec 23, 2021
Osilama1:
some of you ll die cos of self imposed hate not every News on media is worth it's salt but dark souls people like you will always run with fake News...

Shatu Garko: MURIC backs Hisbah, says Miss Nigeria pageant is like BBNaija

Las las you go get brain! Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Jostoman: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2021
That is beautiful
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by lifenija: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2021
wen dey start to carry gun, d matter go change
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Amos1423(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2021
Is it not quite pathetic that we are running a two country system in a single country with the North at the superior edge while the rest of the country keeps mute or rather turn a blind eye at it.

The north without any form of regard to the federal constitution goes about running their mini system how and when they like it even when every iota of the constitution forbids it, is this not clearly evidential the secession demand which Ahmadu Bello seeked for the northern protectorate cause clearly there's no atom of tie between these Abokis and the rest of the country but one would imagine what could make just one part of the country compel, force and blindfold all others to their bond, is that not voodo or jazz?

The constitution forbids a state to take up a single religion as an official religion in any part of the country but is it not clear that North is Islam and when you get there you must adhere to their Islamic laws? You won't even feel as though you are in Nigeria when you get to the north cause its all different back there.

Does the Constitution not forbid state police? Do I need to inform you of the HISBAH which is the official state police of the north? Etc.

You see the southern leaders are just mere noise makers who are making business out of the leadership position which they occupy if not what would stop us from enforcing strict rules favorable for the south since division at this point doesn't want to come in, this way either you like it or not it would force this contraption to break, what's in there to make laws which is same as when you get to the north, act by their laws and when you get to the south act by their rule, what's therein but today the entire north controls the whole country to the least Aboki.

Two instances I will cite here, NDLEA in Akwa Ibom clampdown on a popular hausa market in Akwa Ibom and arrested few northern drug dealers, boom! wasn't up to minutes of operation, soldiers barricaded the whole place and the entire operation was fruitless.

Second, an Aboki in Nsit Ubium was killed after a dispute by a local villager, this single action caused unrest in the entire village which prompted the village leadership to sell the village land to compensate the Hausa community.

The real target which the youth should go after are just here with us pointing hands at Abuja when in fact they are the parasites eating us up.

The end shall tell it all

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Myer(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2021
OssyMalik:
And the MURIC TERRORIST was busy giving support to the hypocrites called HISBAH.

The outbursts of Nigerians have reset their empty head slamming skulls.

Werey

These religious fools are busy protecting their religion superficially when they themselves are doing things that must not be mentioned online.

This hypocrisy is why religion sucks.
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Nchenches: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2021
But you are practicing Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the sharia states of NorthernNigeria.

The bandits who are offshoots of Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, have written to churches to close down from December; you shall also deny this.
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by 9jakool: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Jakumo:

You tell the truth brother man. The most regular customers of London's red-light district hookerrs are Arabs who fly over from their fundamentalist hell-holes to frolic, before returning to order their own women to wear hideous gunny sacks.

Exactly! You need to look further than members of the royal families in the Gulf countries, who have no issues flying Instagram hookers to their home countries, partying and drinking. Many of the so-called sheikhs live extravagant lifestyles that have nothing to do with morality, and have everything to do with vanity, greed, murder and sexual immorality. Yet these are the same people who propagate fanaticism and judge others. The biggest proponents of sharia in Nigeria are the rich and powerful who don't abide by sharia themselves, but use religion to control the poor and uneducated masses.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Emuforlife1: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
9jakool:

Fundamentalist zealots like you are the biggest hypocrites in Nigeria.
There is nothing more immoral in Nigeria than Boko Haram which has resulted in thousands of deaths, slavery, banditry and destruction. Hisbah is more concerned about ordinary beauty pageants grin and harassing poor people, when there are bigger fish like Boko Haram and corrupt politicians.
[/s]
Stop crying under my Mention, I owe you nothing.
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Nchenches: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Forget about this story , it's not relevant .whats important is the way forward for this country, insecurity is on the increase , our naira has lost its value. Look I have been opportuned to sit with some of this politicians and trust me most, especially from the top parties don't give a damn about this country and citizenry. All are for selfish interest and to have their name amongst leaders in the country for generational benefit. Please I beg of everyone social media ranting don't win elections.
This guy's know this hence, they pay little attention to it but more to Inec , Electorate and those in rural areas . We all can save this country , get your voters card and VOTE for credible leaders , infact I will advise against voting for past rulers. No matter there position in the past please avoid them I beg of you . Forget tribe , religion , sediments. let's fix this country . Pleasssssssssssss. MERRY CHRISTMAS NAIRALAND.

In bold.

Is there any Nigerian who truly wishes the country well?
No.

Share gas and oil money- that's what is holding the politicians together.

Political and religious leaders of the far north had since their 1999 adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system, literally carved out a new Islamic country for the 12 Northern Nigeria Sharia states, but still cliutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre.
They now brand separatist groups in the south as terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Emuforlife1: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2021
[[s]quote author=GermanSparrow post=108741201]

I agree with you, Immorality is your calling, TERRORISM is the calling[/quote][/s]
Say it again, this time without crying.
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by clericuzzio(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Joessy4(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2021
If you like invite her and the parents, that will not change the fact that HISBA is hypocrite and selective in their so call enforcement of stupid sharia law
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by masseratti: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Gkemz:
But this babe is too damn beautiful to be given out for marriage to an ugly aboki.
Fulani women are beautiful but their hearts are different.
i swear... Their heart is pure evil... They are the most heartless of all Nigerian girls... Couple of ones av dated are extremely beautiful but jeez they can be nasty and can kill you in a blink of an eye.
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2021
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Hisbah To Grill Shatu Garko's Parents Over Illegal Participation In Miss Nigeria

Translated from Hausa by Google Translate.

https://freedomradionig.com/bamu-gayyaci-shatou-garko-da-iyayenta-ba-hisbah/
just look at them fools. advising the parents about their child, the parents no need uh na advice abeggiiiiiii na these same Hisbah personnels go dey kolobi people wife,fiancee and girlfriends for hotel. Even take Igbo, SK, colorado and all sorts abeg its all hypocrisy
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Exceed15: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Useless HISBAH
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by techWriter5: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2021
allocation mechanism beautiful queen vs allocation mechanism policing
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by georgeakins: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2021
patriotic007:
Quota system beauty queen vs quota system enforcement

The girl is a natural beauty compared to the past beauty queens
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by TemmyT002(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Forget about this story , it's not relevant .whats important is the way forward for this country, insecurity is on the increase , our naira has lost its value. Look I have been opportuned to sit with some of this politicians and trust me most, especially from the top parties don't give a damn about this country and citizenry. All are for selfish interest and to have their name amongst leaders in the country for generational benefit. Please I beg of everyone social media ranting don't win elections.
This guy's know this hence, they pay little attention to it but more to Inec , Electorate and those in rural areas . We all can save this country , get your voters card and VOTE for credible leaders , infact I will advise against voting for past rulers. No matter there position in the past please avoid them I beg of you . Forget tribe , religion , sediments. let's fix this country . Pleasssssssssssss. MERRY CHRISTMAS NAIRALAND.

Forget it. We can only help ourselves by breaking up the country. Let's all start over.
No be curse but Nigeria is far gone. It is irredeemable.
Anyone who tells you any different is either naive or just deceiving you.
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Tochj(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=Emuforlife1 post=108740601]Hisbah shouldn't be intimidated by noise. Whoever doesn't like it the Kano Way should move to Aba or Nnewi. Immorality isn't our Calling [/quote
Why them do you arrest MNK
If every section is free to live the way they want.
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2021
Emuforlife1:
Hisbah shouldn't be intimidated by noise. Whoever doesn't like it the Kano Way should move to Aba or Nnewi. Immorality isn't our Calling

Marrying a 12 years old is your calling, killing and terrorising the people of kaduna, borno is your calling right?

Useme mkpo
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by NLban: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Hisbah abi na Hisiba only invites poor people for questioning.

When are they going to invite the people below �

See fine gyels
cc: Hisiba ni
Hisbah co

Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2021
helinues:

cry

dem don delete that thread.

God bless the mods
well never allow trolls and bigots to take over nairaland

mark my words
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Osilama1: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
IYANGBALI:

Shatu Garko: MURIC backs Hisbah, says Miss Nigeria pageant is like BBNaija

Las las you go get brain! Mtcheeeeeeeeew
you and muric de same gutter level of nonsense... The news is fake but those who posted it Know people like you will run with it and all I say is continue in your illusion...
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by IYANGBALI: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin
Osilama1:
you and muric de same gutter level of nonsense... The news is fake but those who posted it Know people like you will run with it and all I say is continue in your illusion...
islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Atoh. Gaskiya it would have been stupid.
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
NLban:
Hisbah abi na Hisiba only invites poor people for questioning.

When are they going to invite the people below �

See fine gyels
cc: Hisiba ni
Hisbah co

Of the girls posted only one is from Kano. They can go to Katsina and meet her in her husband’s house.

Hisbah is like the state morality police in your towns. Kano is one state the other girls are from different states hisbah don’t exist outside of parts of Kano.

Ignorance is not bliss. Fix your brains
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Emuforlife1: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
udemzyudex:

Marrying a 12 years old is your calling, killing and terrorising the people of kaduna, borno is your calling right?

Useme mkpo
Why are you crying under my mentions

Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by NLban: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Of the girls posted only one is from Kano. They can go to Katsina and meet her in her husband’s house.

Hisbah is like the state morality police in your towns. Kano is one state the other girls are from different states hisbah don’t exist outside of parts of Kano.

Ignorance is not bliss. Fix your brains
Tell your Hisiba to go after Pedophiles in the State too
Re: Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
NLban:

Tell your Hisiba to go after Pedophiles in the State too

Since you know them call them and tell them. I wonder who goes after the traffickers and pedophiles in your own state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sole Distributor Of Organic 100% Herbal Skin Care Products! Make Your Own Creams / 2013 Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants / Sale Of Nigerian Attires In London - Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.