Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/2021 (193 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/2022 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 23/12/2017) Marriage: Companionship. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   THURSDAY 23RD DECEMBER 2021.

THEME:  THE NAME THAT SAVES.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Thursday, December 23, 2021)*

*THE NAME THAT SAVES*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction, in hell fire, through the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.

2.Thank you, Father, for giving Your son Jesus, a name that is above every other name, for there is no other name whereby we can be saved except the name of Jesus.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, Your name is a strong tower, and I run into it, today, and I am saved, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, at the mention of Your name, let every knee bow, and every tongue confess, that Jesus is Lord; of things in heaven, of things on the earth, and of things underneath the earth, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I call upon Your all-powerful and mighty name today, please, deliver me from sin, sickness, poverty, demonic attack and death, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me by Your grace to live a perfectly holy, obedient and submissive life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every weapon of death and affliction fashioned against me or any member of my family, backfire upon the enemies, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, please, deliver me from every endtime calamity, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and shield him and his entire family against evil arrows of the enemies, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2021
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Idle Talk, A Sign Of An Idle Soul / Wisdom From The Politics Of God. / God Hasn’t Told Me Who’ll Be President In 2023 – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.