Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos (34596 Views)

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Jonah507(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2021
BlaqJosh:
No bad.

Song

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by AmVista: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2021
EggSauce:
Big fool

Ned is a Muslim
Tiwa savage baby daddy na Muslim

Maybe where u came from na wife family dey name pikin...
guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by West2019(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2021
over feeding the worry the guy right now
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by AuroraBrls: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2021
Faller:

No be Muslim, Na Islamic Religion him be.

person name Na Daniel, you still dey ask questions

The mumu one
How many Nigerian Muslims dey bear Paul and Daniel Outside Nigeria it's very common

I have a friend here who bears Michael and they're Muslims from Belgium. Una wey never commot for country go dey claim woke

Broz...u r a wicket sombori Oloun...person wey you drag no fit ressurect again...you just use super glue and aradite gum fear and retreat enter the woke guy body...
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Abyounghammed:
Abeg shey this guy na muslim
Nope. Tho he was born into Islam, but his dad converted along the way

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by ravensckar(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Abyounghammed:
Yes he is! His real name is Anidugbe ZikiruLlah. Although I don't know if he still practices Islam sha.

It's his stage name that is Kizz Daniels. Don't mind all those ignorant folks up there. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Ryan14(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2021
"having girls die for him all day wishing to have a relationship with him."

Are you kidding me bro? You wrote this here for adults to consume in this Buhari economy

Op, you must be a toddler..now run n go play with Jalil!!! ;( ;(

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Amodi470(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2021
Yes
EggSauce:
Big fool

Ned is a Muslim

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Stevyne: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2021
jagged44:
Between his son and his phone it is easy to tell which is more valuable to him. He is carrying his son and holding his phone, but his attention is on his phone. Smh for this generation of parents.

This was how Dbanj lost his son that year. The child fell into the pool because even though there were people at home, no one was paying attention to the boy.
In one word your are demented

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by RPG2020(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Faller:

The mumu one
How many Nigerian Muslims dey bear Paul and Daniel Outside Nigeria it's very common

I have a friend here who bears Michael and they're Muslims from Belgium. Una wey never commot for country go dey claim woke

Black Rose still dey Antwerp grin
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by wolesmile(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2021
Faller:

The mumu one

Do you even know that his brother bears Uthman?
And his own Muslim name is Zhikrullah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by EyenNtokon: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
EggSauce:
Big fool
Ned is a Muslim Tiwa savage baby daddy na Muslim

my cousin's name is "ishmael" im no b muslim o
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by wolesmile(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
AuroraBrls:

Broz...u r a wicket sombori Oloun...person wey you drag no fit ressurect again...you just use super glue and aradite gum fear and retreat enter the woke guy body...
Do you know that person you quoted was wrong in his submission?
Kizz Daniels name is Zhikrullah
His younger brother is Uthman
He has an elder sister who is a presenter, Sofia

His triplets, Jalil, Jelani and Jamal. But Jamal died four days after birth.
He adopted the name Kiss (Now KIZZ) Daniel for entertainment.
Do your findings

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by wolesmile(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
EyenNtokon:

my cousin's name is "ishmael" im no b muslim o

Ishmael is not a Muslim name.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Faller:

The mumu one

Paul Pogba was a christian until he converted to Islam. The rest of his family are into Christianity.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
EggSauce:
The wise one.... Paul Pogba na Muslim and his name na Paul .. oya explain sir

Paul Pogba was a christian until he converted to Islam. He his from a Christian family.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by wolesmile(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Faller:

The mumu one

Why not do your findings well before commenting

His real name is Zhikrullah
He has an elder sister by name Sofia

His children are Jalil, Jelani and Jamal. Just that he later lost Jamal 4 days after birth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by OvertheTop(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Amodi470:
Islamisation

Kiss Daniel=Jalil
Tiwa Savege=Jamil
Regina Daniel=Munir

Agenda is Working

Can U see the Tatoo: Jamal
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by airsaylongcome: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Shenky(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Faller:

The mumu one

lol na you mumu pass... He tatooed his son's name on his hands 'JAMAL' Is Jamal a christain name undecided

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Harrynight(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
jagged44:
Between his son and his phone it is easy to tell which is more valuable to him. He is carrying his son and holding his phone, but his attention is on his phone. Smh for this generation of parents.

This was how Dbanj lost his son that year. The child fell into the pool because even though there were people at home, no one was paying attention to the boy.

That boy is sleeping already so Daniel should throw away his phone and be looking at the boy's face

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by liya11: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abyounghammed:

See question
Who have answer please.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Okeedu(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beautiful, the joy of every man out there

Hello guys,getting gigs and setting up the almost perfect fiverr account has been an issue for most freelancing newbie,I got you covered with my videos and a guarante if you don't get results, free eBook for those interested,check out my signature to reach me
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by AYNL: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
jagged44:

person carry his baby

kissed his head

can't you even see his eyes closed

yet you still see fault for inside that picture

how many pikin you don born

bad father teaching another man how to father

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by AYNL: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
real nigga like Vado

guess he got the Jamal tattoo to honor the dead young nigga and to always remember him
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Thightman1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
jagged44:

Sorry o,, masters in nannyology

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Caseless: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Faller:

The mumu one

You wey Don comot sef de fvck up.

Daniel was a name given to him by his Christian mom and Zikirullah(pronounced Sikiru or sikirullah by yoruba people).

Check his story when he was talking about emperor geezy and how he was treated when his father died and how he rushed down in order not to miss the burial rite - of course, ba Muslims de bury people quick like that.

I'm not saying he's a practicing Muslim, but he's from a mixed family in terms of 2 major religions.

I've seen Christian in Nigeria with completely Christian names and he's a Muslim and I've seen Christians with complete Muslim names. And you can see some with both mixed.

Nigeria is big. Travel and see.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Caseless:
You wey Don comot sef de fvck up.

Daniel was a name given to him by his Christian mom and Zikirullah(pronounced Sikiru or sikirullah by yoruba people).

Check his story when he was talking about emperor geezy and how he was treated when his father died and how he rushed down in order not to miss the burial rite - of course, ba Muslims de bury people quick like that.

I'm not saying he's a practicing Muslim, but he's from a mixed family in terms of 2 major religions.

I've seen Christian in Nigeria with completely Christian names and he's a Muslim and I've seen Christians with complete Muslim names. And you can see some with both mixed.

Nigeria is big. Travel and see.

All I'm saying is one should not judge by name, I stand to be corrected tho.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Caseless: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
wolesmile:

Why not do your findings well before commenting

His real name is Zhikrullah
He has an elder sister by name Sofia

His children are Jalil, Jelani and Jamal. Just that he later lost Jamal 4 days after birth
The guy no Sabi wetin him de put mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Caseless: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Faller:

All I'm saying is one should not judge by name, I stand to be corrected tho.
same thing I was trying to explain there; name cannot always be used to define people's faith. It works in some cases though.

You'll to go Arab world to see someone with Islamic names, but he/she is a full-fledged Christian.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Caseless: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
KingDash:
worwor pikin
hater! You're just jealous that that beautiful boy being held with so much connection to his dad there is not you. You've never connected with your dad before on this level. The innocent boy is not the cause of your own problem.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos by Caseless: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
EggSauce:
Big fool

Ned is a Muslim

the mumu name sef na amodi470. Dem no know anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) / Heavily Stoned Tekno Vibing To His Coming Album [PICS] / Flavour's First Daughter, Gabriella, Is A Poser! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.