Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (37263 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HIV Experience As A Married Man by FamilyAdviser: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I want to share with you my experience in marriage so far without any iota of lies. Everything I shared here is non-fictional. Family and life itself is like a drama, everyday with a new chapter.

In life, we do make some costly mistakes and then repeated it before learning in a hardway.

One day, I traveled to my village for a building construction, I ran across an old friend who is an engineer. After exchanging pleasantries, he promised to assist me with the project for a little token compared to what I was charged. That evening he took me out to a classic hotel and bar with beautiful runz girls.

At first I never thought of doing any silly things there, my intent was to drink and drive home with my friend.

I was on my second green bottle when a beautiful fair lady approached me and demand I give her some attention, her beauty was charming though, my friend whispered to me to give her some minutes and he excused us.

How may I help you? I replied softly, the lady became intensed by my question. I smiled at her and asked her to seat down, she sat we engaged in some sort of discussions and I asked her what prompted her into doing what she is doing (ASHAWO), she said condition.

That evening we exchanged contact, I was so tipsy and my friend not knowledgeable about driving, I decided to lodge in the hotel.

Around 10pm I called the lady and she came to my room, by this time I already developed some sensational feelings let's say "Lust".

I asked her to massage me, and she demaned for 10k I paid her. On the process of massaging I became so Hot and asked her to give me a Mouth Gig well she declined that with reasons best known to her. We now decided to engage in s.ex. This was the beginning of my sorrow.

I was on active duty with the lady when my condom burst open and entered her private part. What I have I done? A moment of pleasure became a thing of sorrow. How do I face my wife? What if the lady is infected? I cursed that day I met my friend..................

I became inquisitive about the Lady 's HIV status it was at this point she told me she is legally married that she is not infected. Oh my goodness? Did I just committed a double sin? Bleeping married woman? Immediately I became a shadow of my own self, I was literally like a walking corpse.

That night I gave her extra money to take care of her Heath, then the next day I wasn't convince about her telling me she is HIV negative. I called her she refused picking up my calls. I sent her text that I will pay her 50k for her to follow me to test her status. She declined, then I concluded she is POSITIVE.

I rushed down to a top hospital and explained what transpired, the doctor instruct me to rush to Federal medical center because they are more knowledgeable when it comes to HIV issues because of WHO and intergovernmental support.....

TO BE CONTINUED LATER THIS EVENING.

Please don't Judge me, we all are products of sin and mistakes........ Thank you!

FamilyAdviser:
CONTINUATION.... Good evening, I trust you guys had a wonderful day? As for me It was pleasurable with wify and kids

.....So I headed to FMC as I was instructed. The doctor at FMC smiled and assured me that it is not the end of the world that even if I happened to be positive I can still live a healthy life. I was a bit relieved. He now placed me on PEP which is a drug that can help the body tissue to fight and stop HIV from developing at the early stage. The drug only work 48hours after sexual encounter with HIV positive patience and it is to be taken on a timely basis for 28days.

How do I explain to my wife what I was into? She will never trust me for the rest of her life so I thought.

I started taking the drugs as prescribed. After 7days my wife noticed my inactiveness in the other room.

14days on, I haven't touched my beautiful wife. Something I don't ordinarily miss almost every other night...

I have to lie anyway. One thing bad about lie
is that you have to tell another lie to cover your previous lie. I became a liar and a strange man before a lady who has given in all for my sake. No wonder women always believe that no man should be trusted even the nicest of us...... I lied to my wife I am in 40days fasting. I began fasting and praying by emergency to cover my lies properly.

Anyway. 30 days on I tested negative, 90days I tested negative, 6-9 months I tested negative.

But after the initial 40days I began to knack my woman with reckless abandon....

Today I'm negative, but I live with this guilt and will live with it till the day I join my ancestors because somethings are better left unsaid.

May God keep giving me the wisdom to handle my family and remove every temptations that may tear my family apart. Amen!

198 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by daddytime(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2021
I tanda here dey wait for this tori with my own green bottle grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Do you have HIV?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by nellyelitz(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2021
Please let this story end with 'finally i'm tested negative'.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by habsydiamond(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Which one be early morning suspense tori olorun. If u get am talk Na.. Op. Will later say he did not contact the vitus cos he was given the PEP on time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by brain54(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Fiction...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by anthonyuncle(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2021
non fictional with fictional attributes

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by GboyegaD(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2021
Looking forward to learning from your experience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Strugglingman: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2021
nellyelitz:
Please let this story not end with 'finally i'm tested negative'.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by saintade01(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
before you continue your story, I want you to know that you can never ever get any thing like H.I.V through sexual intercourse . the fear mongering propaganda to scare into taking antiviral is what will cause your death. AZT is the real poison. and the test kit for HIV gives a false reading. even curry mulis the inventor of the PCR test admitted this. worry about other STDs , HIV AIDS is not transmisible through sexual imtercourse.

Please stop giving false info and misleading people.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by LeeSantos(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
before you continue your story, I want you to know that you can never ever get any thing like H.I.V through sexual intercourse . the fear mongering propaganda to scare into taking antiviral is what will cause your death. AZT is the real poison. and the test kit for HIV gives a false reading. even curry mulis the inventor of the PCR test admitted this. worry about other STDs , HIV AIDS is not transmisible through sexual imtercourse.

So how's it transmitted then? Od&

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by signature2012(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

Ekpa!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
saintade01:

Please stop giving false info and misleading people.
this is the family section of nairaland where you have more serious and matured minded people commenting. I will not say what I said if the info I am giving out is wrong, I am dead serious.

my purpose in life is to free humanity of the bondage of lies we have been fed. HIV was discovered in the 80s ,till date they say there is no cure but corona virus already has a vaccine? if HIV was contracted through sexual intercourse , more than 50℅ of every body today will have the virus.

do you know that kary mulis the inventor of the aids test said that his test kit is not a diagnostic for HIV? this fact is also confirm by the fact that HIV positivity varies from country to country. meaning that a positive HIV in Nigeria can be negative in America. I have seen this happen. the purpose for this is to give you the ARV which is what actually kills you and that is why it is given out freely.

so many people who test positive for HIV do not have HIV this is a fact.

what actually kills you is the ARV you are given to treat aids. that ARV contain azidothymidine or zidovudine. which was actually a chemotherapeutic drug for treating cancer in the 60s but it killed off every patient it was used to treat and so the drug was taken off the shelves bit was brought back in the 80s as a drug for treating HIV.

initially it was killing of patient treated with it but the dosage was later cut down so that it will take longer for it to kill off anybody using it to treat HIV.

dr Robert willner proved that no one can get HIV through sexual intercourse by injecting himself with the blood of people with aids severally and yet his HIV test result always came out negative.

52 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by BlackXabbath(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Keep it coming, sir.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by blazepascal(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
If you want to catch a man.use woman if you want to deal with a man use women ... why are we men so weak

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Mariangeles(f): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

Seun!!! E sare wa ko ile yi ooo!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Op can lie for Africa! Believe his stories at your own peril.

I caught him red handed on the Arsenal football thread, quoting himself about a fixed game. Nonsense!!!

Op might be a scammer too, and why is he creating fake threads? To gain your trust! Soon he will start advertising one fake business.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Wannabenz: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I believe you wanted to type ode to throw insult. you see it's a pity that most of you know only ashawo joint and usless things like champions league. the very useful information in life you don't know.

now let me inform you; HIV was first discovered in gay men in new York in the early 80s initially called gay men's disease before it was called HIV.

Robert gallo who said HIV causes aids did not isolate the HIV virus to study and see if it causes aids or not ,he just made it up and said that in a press statement .there is no prove anywhere that HIV causes aids and that it is transmisible through sex.

this fact can be confirmed by the inventor of the PCR test used for treating HIV known as curry mulis a noble prize winner, professor and scientist Peter duesburg, dr Robert willner who injected himself with blood of aids patients severally and still tested negative, German biologist steffan Lanka.

human immune deficiency is caused by ones unhealthy life style. which include alcoholism , excessive drug use and abuse lack of proper dieting,

this is why the illness was first discovered in a group of homosexually who sexed multiple patners a week and use what they call poppers (amonitrate) for sexual stamina.

homosexuall activity cause blood poisoning and infection because the anus tear and then faecal matter is mixed with condom liquid and blood this goes into the blood stream and causes infection causing the gays to take a lot of antibiotic and antibiotics are well known immune suppressants it's only a matter of time before the immune system is totally suppressed due to drug abuse and the persons body becomes open to several diseases and this is when they will you have aids.
You're making sense. I just googled the doctor name and I'm about reading the Washington Post about him and what he did.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

So how is HIV transmissible, through drinking water or shaking hands. Lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by LeeSantos(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I believe you wanted to type ode to throw insult. you see it's a pity that most of you know only ashawo joint and usless things like champions league. the very useful information in life you don't know.

now let me inform you; HIV was first discovered in gay men in new York in the early 80s initially called gay men's disease before it was called HIV.

Robert gallo who said HIV causes aids did not isolate the HIV virus to study and see if it causes aids or not ,he just made it up and said that in a press statement .there is no prove anywhere that HIV causes aids and that it is transmisible through sex.

this fact can be confirmed by the inventor of the PCR test used for treating HIV known as curry mulis a noble prize winner, professor and scientist Peter duesburg, dr Robert willner who injected himself with blood of aids patients severally and still tested negative, German biologist steffan Lanka.

human immune deficiency is caused by ones unhealthy life style. which include alcoholism , excessive drug use and abuse lack of proper dieting,

this is why the illness was first discovered in a group of homosexually who sexed multiple patners a week and use what they call poppers (amonitrate) for sexual stamina.

homosexuall activity cause blood poisoning and infection because the anus tear and then faecal matter is mixed with condom liquid and blood this goes into the blood stream and causes infection causing the gays to take a lot of antibiotic and antibiotics are well known immune suppressants it's only a matter of time before the immune system is totally suppressed due to drug abuse and the persons body becomes open to several diseases and this is when they will you have aids.

Are you even normal at all?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Shifi1: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
Then through what
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by soundOsonic: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Shifi1:

Then through what
Read he just explain it. HIV have to do with human immunity to diseases. From the name .
I don't know whether what is saying is true or false because I am not a scientist to confirm it in the lab.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Moeman: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
LeeSantos:

Are you even normal at all?
oga he said something and he's backing it up with intelligent explanation and ya asking nonsense question

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Moeman:
oga he said something and he's backing it up with intelligent explanation and ya asking nonsense question

I'm starting to take d guy serious

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by oyatz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

The Devil is talking through this brother to lead more people astray.

* HIV is very real.

* HIV is common among certain people who don't have a stable sexual partner but have sex with whoever comes their ways.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
oyatz:

The Devil is talking through this brother to lead more people astray.

* HIV is very real.

* HIV is common among certain people who don't have a stable sexual partner but have sex with whoever comes their ways.
you are thoughtless.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by BigYash: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
Where you for dey purchase this your weed?The thing dey very very strong on you o..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Shifi1:

Then through what
your lifestyle habits. drug abuse ,alcoholism ,smoking unhealthy life style that brings down the immune system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Do you have HIV?
calm down. tori still plenty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) / What Are The Benefits Of Eggovin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.