Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

10 Best And Popular African Foods To Celebrate Christmas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Best And Popular African Foods To Celebrate Christmas (492 Views)

List Of South African Foods / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best And Popular African Foods To Celebrate Christmas by ekwe552: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Christmas traditions vary by culture, but nothing beats the fact that no holiday celebration is complete without a delectable spread of holiday fare shared with our loved ones over merry chatter and upbeat music.

It's been a few years since I last celebrated Christmas in Africa, and I had hoped to do so this year, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I'll be spending it with family and friends here in the United States. And the food will be mostly traditional.

I don't know about you, but during the holidays, my taste buds yearn for those bold, rich, and flavorful African dishes that have brought me joy in the past. Christmas is also about stews, chicken, rice, goat, and chin chin in most West African countries.

So, in the spirit of the season, I'm sharing with you some of the Popular African Christmas Food that would frequently, if not always, appear on the table.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/12/10-best-and-popular-african-foods-to.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Africa Nsala Soup / Cricket Theme Cake|birthday Cake Delivery In Hyderabad - Cakesmash.in / Some Foods Dey Burst Brain!!come And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.