Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Business Can I Do With 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 300k (481 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 300k by sympygirl: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Hello, with 300 to 500k what type of business can I do that will fetch mr good profit in the shortest amount of time? Your contribution will be appreciated
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k by Brainard22: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2021
sympygirl:
Hello, with 300 to 500k what type of business can I do that will fetch mr good profit in the shortest amount of time? Your contribution will be appreciated
Buy CryptoCurrency...

You can DM for more info
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k by Wannabenz: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Me...when I have large amount of money on my account,I dey leave am there. I no dey spend that much. I only go out when a friend calls to see me and they don't call that much. I'm not extravagant. I eat what I want and the money will still be there. It's better to keep am there and be adding more small small. Most things you see online is scam. When my money reach car level I go buy when it reach marriage level I go marry but before then I'll be living my life the way I want.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k by Pmedia7787: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2021
sympygirl:

Expand your knowledge in what you already doing.
Or expand in an area you are an expert in and profit more
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k by FanOfMyself: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Wannabenz:
Me...when I have large amount of money on my account,I dey leave am there. I no dey spend that much. I only go out when a friend calls to see me and they don't call that much. I'm not extravagant. I eat what I want and the money will still be there. It's better to keep am there and be adding more small small. Most things you see online is scam. When my money reach car level I go buy when it reach marriage level I go marry but before then I'll be living my life the way I want.
You can hardly get rich with this mindest. You can be comfortable o, but to become rich will be difficult except you are earning 7 figures salary. Investment mentality is what separates the rich from the average...
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k by austine4real(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2021
U can buy POS machines N30K

I will give u sales material and training for free

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k by Wannabenz: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
FanOfMyself:

You can hardly get rich with this mindest. You can be comfortable o, but to become rich will be difficult except you are earning 7 figures salary. Investment mentality is what separates the rich from the average...
Bro I'm not hungry. I have income and my money na my money and I am Rich already no matter the level you take define it.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
austine4real:
U can buy POS machines N30K

I will give u sales material and training for free
Pls don't scam him.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k by austine4real(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Joysticks:
Pls don't scam him.
please sir I'm not a scammer our office is at 7/8 bus stop airport road

(1) (Reply)

See How much Nairaland make annually / How To End Your Money Problems Forever / Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.