Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation (16283 Views)

Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
LIBELOUS AND DEFAMATORY PUBLICATIONS MADE OF AND CONCERNING MY PERSON - SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT

I have today through my Solicitors server on the person of Idris Okuneye aka ‘Bobrisky’ a letter of demand for retraction, apology and compensation of One Billion Naira for the libelous and defamatory publications made and or concerning my person. All the allegations made by Bobrisky in the said publications are false and calculated attempt to cast aspersions on my integrity.
I however deem it necessary to clarify some of these allegations in the following terms:
- Regarding the aspect of borrowing Bobrisky’s car while in Lagos. I never borrowed car from him at any point, I only ask him to come with Velar cos that the only Good Car he has as of March 21 2020 what an insult ��� Me mompha Borrow when i have my own car in Lagos
- I never gossiped about Anita Joseph with Bobrisky, I only told him to be careful due to what i heard Anita Joseph said about me when bobrisky and nkechi were having issues on social media. Bobrisky tried to ask me what happened and I refused to tell him and this was clearly stated in the chat.
- Concerning Nkechi Blessing, I only admonish Bobrisky to stop fighting with her as people were beginning to think it was about me.
- Bobrisky invited me to his home to eat and after some days he demanded I pay for the meal I ate and I sent him 1 million naira immediately and Bobrisky posted it on his page.
- I never gossiped about anyone with Bobrisky, if he has proof of any such gossips, he should post it and stop unsending some of our chats.

I urge my fans, lovers and teeming followers to disregard all the falsehood been spread against my person by Bobrisky as further actions are being taken by my legal team to ensure Bobrisky faces the full wrath of the law

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0WC2dNSLm/?utm_medium=copy_link

In this video, Mompha claimed that he has only met Bobrisky once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxAjew73KeU

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0qptQtFgI/?utm_medium=copy_link

In this video, Mompha claimed that he has only met Bobrisky once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxAjew73KeU

Lalasticlala mukina2

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by money121(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Awon Oni yeye

28 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Bola146(f): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
When I'm still looking for money to enjoy this holiday sad angry they should please pack well, na their wahala be that undecided

16 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Iamdbull: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Are you telling me mompha is yanshing Bob's shit drooling anus? Can't imagine how these people do it, I once tried anal with one of my female fan that came to my hotel room for autograph, I was drunk and that her big ass dey enter my eyes, she just gave me biro and off her pants to sign on her ass, I had no choice than to bend her over and insert my 11inches no doubt she was enjoying it, na so I start to smell that kind smell wey person dey smell after inserting finger in the ass when we still small, omo I had to rush to the bathroom to wash my pweeq with dettol,

I gave her 100k and told her to leave immediately,
Things we go through as celebs

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by inoki247: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Make Bob go spend inside the Audio money wey dey him side...
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by revived2: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Make this azaman fvck off

Haykinss I don't reply mails

Message me on telegram
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Drama drama drama, it's alright.
Una don chop belle full na make una dey disturb like this

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by peacettw: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Talk about adding fuel to a fire. The pot calling a kettle black
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by tutudesz: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
undecided
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Wokenaija: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why is he trying so hard ?! When you can just keep quiet and watch everything die off. He don fook Bob -leaky tire! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Anthony0094(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
None of my business,
My only concern now is why tfare from old road to onitsha main market N500?

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by emdis: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why are people giving these people this sort of attention.. anyways! Where's everyone at? Seems FP commenting isn't competitive like it's supposed to be..

Which legal company be this?? The circular looks messy and it is terribly punctuated.. they no even get business email? I see leezay..@gmail.com grin

9 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by ATEAMS: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Another waste of time and money

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Aniboo: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Guy no deny
You bleeped that guy

life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by BUSHHUNTER: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Earlystar698(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
He referred to he/she as He grin grin

It's clear bobfoolishy is a road side service provider grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by nairalee(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
They don't sing, they don't play football. How else can they trend if not by creating stupid stories of beef daily?
The hashtag remains: Stop making stupid people famous and rich

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bed of the same feather bath together

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bi sexual man wants to sue his faggòt lover over outing his sexuality online...

With that his ninja turtle face...useless faggõt hugger.

Just imagine the disgusting filthy smelly vomit inducing , turd sandwich of a man loving up to a faggōt!
Sometimes terrorists have the right script o. If bokoharam suddenly started killing faggòts I would become their biggest fan angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Crunchyg5: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Everytime talk talk
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by BKayy: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Will you sue him/her as a man or woman?

I will like to see the court papers
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
What's all this nonsense sef

1 Like

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by tradepunter: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin grin grin E get wetin Mompha no one tell us grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by kollinz1234(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mompha sef, see wetin u want sue.

What do I even know
Re: Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation by Scottz: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Damn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fallout: Beyonce Under Fire For Blackface Photos. / Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years / 2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.