Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Shares!shares!shares! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shares!shares!shares! (902 Views)

How can I get my shares (in cash) from First Bank? / Access Bank Shares / Hot New Book On Shares Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shares!shares!shares! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2007
the market is flooded with shares sold by banks;some presently selling and some on the way!they tell us young professionals to invest 4 the future;at least if you cant work in some places,let your money work for you there and bring in QUALITY returns.
am in a dilemma in choosing which bank shares to consider GOLDEN!so advise me,
Re: Shares!shares!shares! by nelsgoz: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2007
ok just keep in touch wt a stock broker
bt try to buy shares wt low price like unity bank,wamma bank ,sky bank etc
cos this will still appricate due to N100b recapitlization
Re: Shares!shares!shares! by Kashif(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2007
Go to business forum and view qualitative analysis.
Re: Shares!shares!shares! by ennydee1: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2007
Dear friend, one bank you can invest in is Access bank. Access bank shares now sells for N14.90k. The last time Accses came to market in 2005, the shares was N2.90 and it now sells for N19.32k in the stock market. With the present plan and growth being experienced by the bank, the shares price will rise to an unimaginable level in the upcoming year. So you can invest now. If you are interested you can call me on 08037272337
Re: Shares!shares!shares! by abott(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hi, good u want to invest in shares. Its not advisable u buy shares just becos d price is low, u need 2 consider the competency of the company and management ure investing in. Anyway, i'll also recommend Access Bank Shares, which is currently in the market, it sells for 14.90, u can be assured of getting over 100% appreciation in less than 3months.
Re: Shares!shares!shares! by JohnO1: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2007
Hello dear, i think the best thing for an investor to do is not relying on poeple or personal opinions but on facts. Try studying the financial data of companies before investing.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Paying Ordering! / Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc / Confirmation Letter For Gmat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.