Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry (1033 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
WISDOM cries in the street! She calls out to you MEN and says: Listen to my words and
teachings; for I have come to enlighten you!!

Be not carried away by a woman's beauty and soft looks. For she has ruined many.

WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.

They are the most selfish creature of all time.
All she loves and wants is YOUR money, not YOU.

When she says she loves, be wise and recognize that she meant YOUR money.

Her sole mission is to ruin you, nothing more.
Be watchful, careful and smart.

For her character is appalling and her heart hard.

Infact, women are shameless and the master of deception and manipulation. They are neither reliable nor dependable. NEVER.

She is neither a lover, carer nor a home builder- the evidence is all around you.

Their sole aim in marriage is to ruin you. For you are just her ATM. Nothing more, nothing less.

She is incapable of love.

Marry them at your peril!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by RunzMAN: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021

Is your mother among?

5 Likes

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Bigredmachine: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
What is OP saying...

1 Like

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
RunzMAN:

Is your mother among?

To what end is your enquiry?
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bigredmachine:
What is OP saying...

The bitter truth my dear fellow.
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Bombastically00(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Normal people Don finish for nairaland grin...dem Don jilt this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Mide1data: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Just becoz ya girl dumped ya doesn't mean love doesn't exist. I know 1 thing 4 sure "In Every Relationship, It's Either Ya Dating An Idiot Or Ya D Idiot".
So stop telling other people not 2 marry if ya not gonna marrry.
Feel free to hit d Like and Share button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Just becoz ya girl dumped ya doesn't mean love doesn't exist. I know 1 thing 4 sure "In Every Relationship, It's Either Ya Dating An Idiot Or Ya D Idiot".
So stop telling other people not 2 marry if ya not gonna marrry.
Feel free to hit d Like and Share button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Love?
It's a mirage. Wake up!!!
For you are sailing in a fool's paradise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Mide1data: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
finishmatter:

Love?
It's a mirage. Wake up!!!
For you are sailing in a fool's paradise

HOLY SHIT

My parents have been married 4 more than 30 years and u are here telling me that love is a mirage.

Am sorry who is d fool here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Mstick: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Black men always talking about money, amongst other races of men black men are the poorest.

Nigerian men always talking about money, amongst other countries Nigeria has the largest number of poor people.

So pray tell where is this money you clowns are always yapping about?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mstick:
Black men always talking about money, amongst other races of men black men are the poorest.

Nigerian men always talking about money, amongst other countries Nigeria has the largest number of poor people.

So pray tell where is this money you clowns are always yapping about?

Exactly why my thought is sound.
For poverty has made women deficient of love.
For them, marriage is an escape route
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Mstick: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
No we're not, you said women want men only for money, I said majority of Nigerian men are poor, I just want to know where this money you guys are always saying women want from you is.

Where's this money?

Majority of Nigerian marriages/relationship is built on hope, one day one day e go better. Not even up to 10% make it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mstick:
No we're not, you said women want men only for money, I said majority of Nigerian men are poor, I just want to know where this money you guys are always saying women want from you is.

Where's this money?

Majority of Nigerian marriages/relationship is built on hope, one day one day e go better. Not even up to 10% make it.

Nigeria, indeed, is a poor country.
However, in terms of gender differentials of wealth, men are richer than women.
True or false?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

My parents have been married 4 more than 30 years and u are here telling me that love is a mirage.

Same goes with my parents. So I understand the passion and sentiment.
The reality remains, women don't have the capacity to love. They are selfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Women don't have the capacity to love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Her character is disdainful.

Marry a woman at your peril.

Romance Sagacity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is ridiculous and funny all at once. I don't know people really do think like this though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

Sorry for the usage of the word "fool"
Totally uncalled for
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Mide1data: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
finishmatter:

Same goes with my parents. So I understand the passion and sentiment.
The reality remains, women don't have the capacity to love. They are selfish.

HOLY SHIT

I seriously have to know to foundation of your decision that women don't have the capacity to love. Tell me what really happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Mide1data: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
finishmatter:

Sorry for the usage of the word "fool" Totally uncalled for
HOLY SHIT
Yeah am also sorry.
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

Yeah am also sorry.

No troubles dude
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

I seriously have to know to foundation of your decision that women don't have the capacity to love. Tell me what really happened.

Nothing unfortunate happened. So my opinion is not a quest for retribution.

Rather I have learned through experience and observation of the Truth about women.

I therefore have an inclination to enlighten
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
This is ridiculous and funny all at once. I don't know people really do think like this though.
What if I prove my point to be true, will you still hold on to your thought?
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bombastically00:
Normal people Don finish for nairaland grin...dem Don jilt this one cheesy

Not true.

My mind is alert and my sensibility is accurately magnificent
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:03am On Dec 24, 2021
finishmatter:

What if I prove my point to be true, will you still hold on to your thought?

Please, do.
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by faithfull18(f): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin Your experience is just one out of millions, doesn't define everyone.
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Mide1data: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2021
finishmatter:

Nothing unfortunate happened. So my opinion is not a quest for retribution.

Rather I have learned through experience and observation of the Truth about women.

I therefore have an inclination to enlighten

HOLY SHIT

Respect ya decision bro, but I pray one day ya would find a girl who would make you smile.
Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2021
faithfull18:
grin grin Your experience is just one out of millions, doesn't define everyone.

It's not just me. Millions if men go through this but are too shy to say it.

This is someone's experience, I find it very apt for the moment:

All the women I’ve ever been with over the years and all the relationships I’ve observed from the outside have been variations on the following theme:

”I am a women. I deserve the best of everything because I have vagina. To be with me a man must make me his number 1 priority in life.

He must strive everyday to keep me validated, entertained, aroused, and emotionally stimulated. He must spend all his surplus time and financial capital on me. He must continuously perform extravagant and absurd and buffoonish displays of devotion. He must give up all his friendships and hobbies and life ambitions for me.

He must accept all my baggage and physical flaws and bad decisions and bad manners and emotional disregulation and erratic behavior. I owe him nothing in return.

I don’t need to bring anything to the table (aside from vagina). I will be sour and spiteful and manipulative and entitled and boring and erratic and disrespectful and critical and duplicitous. I will nag and criticize him to the point of exhaustion.

I will bad-mouth him behind his back to everyone we know. I will create needless drama in order to feel “connected” to him.
I will squander his money on worthless idiotic crap like monthly pedicures and dozens of shoes I wear once every 5 years and hundreds of pounds of holiday decorations and my collection of random framed nouns and adjectives and stinky, annoying, filthy pets and different colored furniture and towels and curtains and bed linen which I will swap out every 6–12 months for no reason. I will continuously cultivate relationships with his potential replacements while in a relationship with him.

I will lie in utterly convincing ways because I do not even realize I am lying myself. Not only must a man make me continuously happy, he must make me continuously happier than all of my female friend-enemies and happier than I imagine myself being with anybody else at any given moment. If, at anytime, he fails to successfully perform this Herculean task, I will either give him the silent treatment or badger him incessantly about how our relationship isn’t “going anywhere” and how “I’m not content.”

I reserve the right drop him in a heartbeat at any time and instantly monkey-branch to any number of other men who I have been encouraging to court me behind his back.
I will then take from him everything I can no matter what he’s done for me in the past. I will do this, because, after all, he didn’t put in enough effort and he failed as a man and it’s all his fault.

Any children we may have together will be used to hurt him emotionally. I will do irrevocable harm to the children by trying to turn them against their father because doing so pleases me.

I will also use the family court system to extort as many resources from him as long as I can, hopefully until the day he dies. While I am alienating his children from him and feeding off him like a parasite, I will loudly and unabashedly recount my victimhood to anyone unfortunate enough to cross my path in my never-ending quest for attention and validation.”

1 Like

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

Respect ya decision bro, but I pray one day ya would find a girl who would make you smile.
I'm not searching. I am very content with my station.
However, I do feel sober for my fellow dudes who do not understand women and the pitiful future ahead should they fail to learn.

Read this :

Women are, by nature, opportunistic and duplicitous and materialistic and disloyal and costly and exhausting and emotionally disregulated and malcontented.

A woman’s “love” is extractive. This is not “prejudice” or “misogyny.” It is biological reality. Female nature reflects untold millions of years of natural selection under an alpha male/harem of females dynamic.

Marriage was always a set of rules and constraints on male and female innate sexual strategies (polygamy vs hypergamy). Without these rules, Homo sapiens would never have progressed beyond a Pleistocene Era existence.

The only thing that made marriage viable in the past was 1) it was externally enforced by both law and social custom, 2) peoples’ access to others of the opposite gender were comparatively limited, and 3) it was necessary for the family unit to thrive (and in many cases simply survive).

Now, marriage only represents toil and risk and opportunity cost for a man. A modern woman in today’s society is literally a hole with no bottom. Most married men are abjectly miserable. Today’s family court system REWARDS women for destroying families and ruining children’s and father’s lives.

Children have become legal weapons of extortion. Millions and millions of men are coming to the same conclusion the world over and walking off the field content in their decision to simply avoid the overwhelming risk and cost and thanklessness of trying to have romantic relationships.

4 Likes

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by Mide1data: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2021
finishmatter:

I'm not searching. I am very content with my station.
However, I do feel sober for my fellow dudes who do not understand women and the pitiful future ahead should they fail to learn.

Read this :

Women are, by nature, opportunistic and duplicitous and materialistic and disloyal and costly and exhausting and emotionally disregulated and malcontented.

HOLY SHIT

I agree with some part of this. And again more than 50% of marriages ends in divorce. Most times it would be the woman's fault
But that doesn't mean all women would make you cry or destroy ya life.
Finding ones life perfect match is one of the best thing that could ever happen to a person.
But then again, thanks 4 d Info.

1 Like

Re: MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry by finishmatter: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
finishmatter:

Nigeria, indeed, is a poor country.
However, in terms of gender differentials of wealth, men are richer than women.
True or false?

(1) (Reply)

Sister Inlaw Becomes Deaf After Giving Birth / Jinja Stemcell Herbal Extract - Your Family Needs This. / Glass Cups, plates and tea mugs for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.