Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,459 members, 7,839,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

American Rapper Cardi B Gives Her Husband $2 Million On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper Cardi B Gives Her Husband $2 Million On His Birthday (320 Views)

Cardi B Gives Her Sister Hennessy A G-wagon On Her 24th Birthday / Chioma B: Cardi B Gives Herself An Igbo Nigerian Name / Cardi B Gives Her Fiancé Offset A Brand New Rolls Royce Wraith Worth N144M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Cardi B Gives Her Husband $2 Million On His Birthday by KillingIsFun: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cardi B Gifts Offset a $2 Million Check at Extravagant Birthday Party: 'He Literally Got It All'

"What do you like? Oh that's right! Some schmoney gang!" Cardi B said as she presented her husband with a giant check

On Tuesday night, Cardi B hosted an extravagant, sneaker-themed birthday party for Offset and had an Oprah-like gift for him: a $2 million check!

"What do you like? Oh that's right! Some schmoney gang! Babe, this is my birthday [gift] to you. I know you have a lot of business ventures coming in 2022 so bring out the birthday gift mothaf—a!" Cardi B, 29, said as a giant check was brought out. "That's $2 million, n—. Here you go!"

"I love you," Cardi B added as Offset — who turned 30 last week — looked at her (and the check!) in awe.

Cardi shared an inside look at Offset's Sneaker Ball on her Instagram Story where she shared that they'd be throwing $100,000 in singles for attendees. Offset was spotted throwing the $1 bills as she said, "I like his d—!" as she sang along to Drake's "Way 2 Sexy."

Among the attendees were Quavo, Takeoff, French Montana, The Game and NLE Choppa.

Sharing a video of Offset showing off his check, Cardi wrote, "Happy birthday!!! He literally got it all."

The party even featured an art installation, including a painting of his grandmother holding his uncle as a toddler. Cardi recorded her husband taking photos of the painting with the caption, "Him love his grandma" as he thanked the artist who painted it.

There was also a backdrop of sneakers and roses available for attendees to take photos in front of, along with different sneaker-themed art installations. Offset shared videos of his friends at the party, as he showed off special gifts from fast-food brand Popeyes and a pair of signed Air Force 1s from NBA player LeBron James.

The celebration comes a week after Offset's actual birthday.

Sharing a carousel of photos of the couple on her Instagram, Cardi shared a sweet tribute to her husband to commemorate the occasion on his actual birthday.

"Happy birthday to my huuuuusband, best friend and babydaaadddyyy ��� . I love you so much and I'm so proud of you. We have overcome so much together," she wrote. "I love the man that you're becoming and I love the father that you are. Thank you for always being there for me, for being a great confidant and advisor and for never allowing me to sell myself short ❤️."

"I'm so lucky to have you as a partner raising our beautiful kids. You have soo many projects and businesses that you are managing and leading yet you have helped me so much in this journey wit our two babies," she added. "May life keep blessing you and you continue to thrive. I'm so excited for the world to see what you got coming �. I love you!! We turning up tonight and next week for your party �"

The couple, who share daughter Kulture Kiari, 3, and a 3-month-old son (whose name has yet to be revealed) got married in September 2017. Last fall, Cardi filed for divorce, later stating it was to teach him a lesson following infidelity allegations.

In November, Cardi told the hosts of E!'s Daily Pop that she's "happy" she and Offset worked through some of the hardest obstacles in her marriage. (Last September, she briefly filed for divorce.)

"We went through some challenges. You have to learn [about] each other better," she said. "I feel like I've never been happier."

https://people.com/music/cardi-b-gifts-offset-2-million-dollars-for-birthday/?amp=true
Re: American Rapper Cardi B Gives Her Husband $2 Million On His Birthday by Banmeallday: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Who gives a rats azz about secret society baboons?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Don Jazzy Of Tying Her Down Without Marriage (video) / Is It Sexual Harassment Or Transactional Sex? / Another Shot Fired – Lamba Reveals He’s Been Seeing Cuppy In His Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.