Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

FREE Binance Futures Signals & Crypto Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Binance Futures Signals & Crypto Training (188 Views)

Learn How To Be Earning Money From Binance Futures Trading. Not A Free Training / Crypto Training! How To Earn Millions This Year On Cryptocurrency. Join Class He / Free Crypto-training. Learn How To Start Earning From 'cryptocurrency' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Binance Futures Signals & Crypto Training by Josele01(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hey guys!
I already posted this on the investment section and I thought to bring it here in case there are people here who are interested as well.

So I came across this platform on telegram some months back. It's a crypto related telegram channel where we get a lot of benefits. Working arbitrage strategies, spot signals, futures signals etc. It's been pretty great honestly but what I want to focus on is the binance futures part of it.
I'm not very good with technical analysis and price action and all the rest so I am still learning about them but in the mean time I do get my signals from this group and I would say so far they have been accurate at least 90% of the time and I'm not capping.

The best part?It is completely FREE!!!

So if you're familiar with binance futures or you have an interest in trading them I would really advise you get hooked up here too, you'll enjoy it.

The second thing, there is an ongoing cryptocurrency trading tutorial. I mean, top unreal stuff, things you didn't know about the crypto world and how coins and tokens move. It started yesterday and you can join in. Since it is telegram, all the materials will still be availabe for your use.

I'll share a link to the telegram channel so you can get the first hand information yourself. Seeing how nairaland frowns at sharing links, I chose to make things a tad bit easier for y'all. Use the link in my bio/signature/profile. It will take you to a small website I created, when you get there just click on the Get Started button, it'll take you directly to the telegram channel.

Note, this is completely free and nobody will charge you a dime for anything, if anyone under any guise tries to ask you for money, that person is a scammer, run as fast as your legs can take you

Wondering why I am sharing this? well someone introduced me to the group and it has been wonderful so I thought to share too. Also, the crypto space is big enough to accomodate us all, why hoard opportunities that could be useful?
I'll attach some images from the most recent futures trade calls so you see what I'm talking about.

Note: As a money management rule, do not trade with money you cannot afford to loose and also when taking trades, learn to never risk 100% of your total funds.
Goodluck guys!!!

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Create With A Small Piece Of Land In The Metaverse – / Fastest Finger To Claim This Airdrop / 5.1 Ultra Wireless Optical Mouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.