Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary (3045 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / Big Treat Port Harcourt Owing Staffs More Than 5 Months Salary / Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by Jostoman: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
SlyDev:

Wetin now cheesy
grin grin
Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by respect80(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
May it never be well with Buhari, APC and their supporters for this scam of a scheme they came up with.

1 Like

Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by Taywon: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
I tire for diz kind government oo

1 Like

Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by Fuckjesusandgod: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
I'm not surprised how foolish you are, I know you don't have a dad. Keep being foolish son.

ultiabaz36:

I don't know is your papa money. Abi when the previous govt did not do, ur papa die. Apoda
Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by Emperoo: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
I pity for the youths in this country, our elders forget that we will replace them, so they fail to carry us along.

1 Like

Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by madri4u: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Forget about NPower and PPA and do your normal hustling job. Nigeria government says Youths are lazy

1 Like

Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by jmoore(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Lalasticlala frontpage
Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by toujurs: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2021
This is one of the reasons thats makes alot of Nigerians behave frustrated on social networks. Poverty is bad, i don't blame ladies that go for strictly comfortable guys. You can imagine the psychological effect, being owed a salary of 30,000 for three months

1 Like

Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by Newton2024: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Wisdom is too far from this regime. Apart from the fact that they are grossly incompetent, they also seem to be the least intellectuals among us.

The Ministry has failed.... it shows they're not competent, you're fighting crime (Government), but they're not providing means to mitigate hunger and poverty among Youths.

If there is no money to pay for the festive season, then why no official address on it?, that will reduce the worry state amongs beneficiaries who depend on the stipend... there should be an address on it some weeks before Christmas.

The Ministry has failed woefully.
Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by Osibajo2023: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Epistasis:
That minister of disaster no get joy at all ooooo.
Npower is supposed to be an empowerment program for God's sake.
Nigeria, it is well with you!
dt woman is a witch

1 Like

Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by TemmyT002(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Osibajo2023:
dt woman is a witch

She just had a baby. She is busy.
Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by Osibajo2023: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
TemmyT002:

She just had a baby. She is busy.
thunder fire her and the baby, she did the same thing with batch A & B
Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Osibajo2023:
thunder fire her and the baby, she did the same thing with batch A & B

grin grin grin grin no joy oooko
Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by jmoore(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Ordinary 30,000 FG can't pay. And people like Amaechi will be blaming past government.
Re: FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wen buhari and cohort is through with both the young and the elderly, Nigerian will be wiser 10x than before

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Replacement Job Vacancy! Scam Or Not? / See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle / EKSG Reiterates Commitment To Local Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.