Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years (6486 Views)

Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years / Top 3 Nollywood Actresses Who Act More On Instagram Than In Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by mdsne(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Baby's Day Out was one of the People's most favourite movies in the 90's. The movie tells a story of a young little baby boy who could hardly walk in the most amazing way.

After being kidnapped by some unknown people, the kidnappers find it extremely difficult to deal with this little boy who ends up causing them trouble every now and then.

The movie which has its first debut in 1994 is still fresh in the memories of most people and the memories of the little boy are still fresh in the people's minds.

The movie was actually done by two twin brothers Adam Robert Worton and Jacob Joseph Worton who were barely a year old when the film was first premiered. It's been almost 3 decades and many have always wondered what became of the child after many years.

For the movie to become a success, the two twin brothers filmed some scenes together but since they looked alike in everything, nobody would actually tell that there were two different people playing the same role.

Since they were babies at that time, they would easily get tired and sleep and so the other would take over and that is how the entire process was done until its completion.

Being almost 25 years after the movie was released, the two twin brothers have really grown and in their young adulthood.

The Most fascinating thing about Adam and his brother Jacob is that they have never ventured into acting as a carer throughout their entire life and none of them seems to have any interest in taking a career path in acting. Baby's Day Out was their first and last movie throughout their life.

Despite the fact that they are twins and have similarities in many things, when it comes to careers, the two decided to take completely different paths that can never merge. Whereas Adam is a musician who loves music, Jacob is a traveler and traveling around the world is his greatest hobby.

When still young, you could not differentiate them by looks because they were 100% identical. As the two started growing and approaching their adulthood, it became easier to differentiate them and infact they look completely different and one may not even know that the two are identical twins.

Their brotherly bond is still very strong however despite taking completely different career paths in life.

How old were you when you watched the film Baby's Day Out for the first time? Was it one of your favourite movies? Share with us on the comment section below and also don't forget to like and share this article.

4 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by dawnomike(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pikin don grow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by ndukwejoe(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by Totilopussylick(m): 12:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Funny enough smiley

I stumbled on that movie from my dad movie collection in the house week ago and still laugh out loud shocked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by cassidy1996(m): 4:09am On Dec 24, 2021
This baby crawled from mainland to highland

15 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 24, 2021
This baby can crawl for africa, the funniest part of his movie is the kidnappers scene, those guys are so fool & funny.

7 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by MVLOX(m): 4:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Na old man now

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by juniorstar(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Those kidnappers saw shege from the snow scenes to scenes in the toilet. The traps and all

3 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by DesChyko: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2021
So they combined to light somebody's instrument during police interrogation cry

3 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by efembaba(m): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2021
How did they manage to get the babies to do those amazing acts?

3 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by Efulefu(f): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2021
juniorstar:
Those kidnappers saw shege from the snow scenes to scenes in the toilet. The traps and all

Baba thereis NO SNOW SCENE in baby's day out.

May be you are talking about HOME ALONE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by mdsne(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Efulefu:

may be

1 Like

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by mdsne(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2021
efembaba:
How did they manage to get the babies to do those amazing acts?
even the big guy will wonder this now
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by tchidi066(f): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol, baby days out, one of my favourite movies, though I watched it when I was pretty young, my favourite scene was when one of the abductors hid the baby on his lap and covered him with a jacket, the baby got a matchbox, lit it on the man's joystick, it was crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by juniorstar(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Efulefu:

Old age don dey come.lol
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by wiseone28: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2021
This post will never make FP so no need commenting

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Babys day out that... shocked home alone is another gre8 movie
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2021
wiseone28:
This post will never make FP so no need commenting

It will, I can bet my big black curved rigid preek on that grin grin
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Just getting to know they were actually twins from this write up. Interesting movie. Used to watch it every Christmas when I was younger.
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by FahBuLous: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2021
tchidi066:
Lol, baby days out, one of my favourite movies, though I watched it when I was pretty young, my favourite scene was when one of the abductors hid the baby on his lap and covered him with a jacket, the baby got a matchbox, lit it on the man's joystick, it was crazy.
Still remember it vividly grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by Uniquisite: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
FahBuLous:
Still remember it vividly grin grin

The man in middle suffered ehn grin
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by DasaintHope(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by BlaqJosh: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by FahBuLous: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Uniquisite:

The man in middle suffered ehn grin
Naim suffer pass grin grin
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by Adewale1603(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2021
tchidi066:
mine was, when they enter the gorilla Zoo, to capture the baby. that gorilla greatly deal with them
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Baby's day out and Home Alone........ Timeless movies
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by Jokerman(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Joe Pantoliano and co
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by bayelsa1son(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Actually they were twins.....Adam Robert Worton and Joseph Jacob Worton....The worton twins
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by nachisunday(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
dawnomike:
Pikin don grow!!!
make he nor grow again? Thats life
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by nachisunday(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Very interesting movie back then, but the man in the middle really suffer By now the three men are already old like 60 years above
Re: Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years by ThatsONYI: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
... smiley ...

Back then, I wondered how the baby did
those crazy actions. Memories...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes His Wife’s Name CHIOMA / Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby. / Termites Devour Arisekola Alao ’s Multi-million Naira Mansion | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.