Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace (29949 Views)

"Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife / Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by seyz91(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Are you normal at all?
Omihanifa:
What is there to probe undecided the lady is no longer doing because she's tired of living her life for the gram and camera.

Let the ooni go and marry another yellow girl nah lipsrsealed if it won't still be the same outcome

The truth of the matter is that as long as the king continues his Shaddy and fraudulent lifestyle ( 419, ritual killings) there's no woman that will stay with him
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Tpharell: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Turbantheigbos:
It is an abomination for a woman married to a king come out in public to announce her divorcing the king. The evils of 21st century civilization has eroded the standards of the old traditions.
A king is the mouth piece of the gods and their representative on earth. He alone has the authority to have as many harem as he possibly can. Much as he can abandon as he will.
Divorce among the kings was not common back in the day. Kings do not divorce, they abandoned any woman with whom they fell apart. She's either offered to the gods if considered to have committed a grave offense or sent on an exile.
No queen born of a woman has the audacity to announce her divorce to the king. The king does that. This woman must be made to face the consequences of her sacrilege under the laws of custom and traditions.
Al-turbani speaks!
Prehistoric mindset that dates back to the time dinosaurs roamed the earth before they were wiped out!
Wake up and see how far the world has moved on leaving your kind behind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by ivolt: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omihanifa:
What is there to probe undecided the lady is no longer doing because she's tired of living her life for the gram and camera.

Let the ooni go and marry another yellow girl nah lipsrsealed if it won't still be the same outcome

The truth of the matter is that as long as the king continues his Shaddy and fraudulent lifestyle ( 419, ritual killings) there's no woman that will stay with him
You are pathetic.
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by siyeke2023(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

A doctor wrote this multivitamin for my 3months old, i cant make out the name.

Doctors and their writing.

Please who can help with the name..See the picture

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by JuanDeDios: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
ivolt:

He is lying.
Even terrorist and murderers have loyal wives.
This woman is leaving because of the new wife that was married October this year.
The other 2 wives didn't want to leave. They were divorced due to in-law issue and
they did all they could to stay.

Bolded is true.

Ok. But Queen Naomi said in her post that it's nothing to do with any new wife. I doubt anyone would marry a king around here and then expect there'd be no other wives. There has to be another reason.
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by ivolt: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
seyz91:
Are you normal at all?
Don't mind that guy, he has mental problem.
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by janvier27(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Even without knowing details, I feel sorry for the queen. Maybe because I know the antecedents of this man. I smiled when I read about something he said about 8bn naira, real estate & high rise building. Sad he seems unable to manage well his lucky rise. I hope he gets over this & truly be reformed. Another traditional ruler in the mould of oluwo of Iwo in Ife will be sad news to youths and young people in southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Tpharell: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
This attempt at damage control by the palace is laughable, haba!

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Testimony1988(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Which of the news will they expect Nigerians to believe now?
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by seyz91(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy thought as much
ivolt:

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Testimony1988(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
ivolt:

hmmm, he's speaking from the source, so i don't think he has mental problem.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by vannessa7(f): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omihanifa:

Do you have any reason for saying the last paragraph, my ears are itching,
I'm very sure the king is on his knees begging her now with tears while they try to cover it up
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Onarabu: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
LibertyRep:
If the Instagram was hacked, she has all other media to denounce the post almost immediately.

There's no need papering over the cracks, the Olori has bolted.

Abi o, it's not the duty of the palace to do the denial, she should have done it herself

1 Like

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by danot1030: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ooni and his palace officials should spare us this drama all in effort to debunk the news of Olori Folashade divorce
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by femixville(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Why is everywhere, everyone so toxic..
Why are you all praying for divorce...
Why are your thoughts filled with negarivity

Some people may be going through similar thing even worse in their marriages oh.. but, prefer sniffing around other people's private life..

We should pray for people's home so that yours too will be bttr in the future or if you're presently in it..

God help us all and keep every home
Seasons Greetings!!
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by ivolt: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Testimony1988:
hmmm, he's speaking from the source, so i don't think he has mental problem.
Yes, mad people have sources they get their gibberish from.
I am more worried about you though considering your sense of judgment
regarding an online troll.
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by vannessa7(f): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omihanifa:

If your allegations in the last paragraph is true, then the king does not know how to choose a compatible wife, that first one was a christian and will likely hate everything diabolic, this Naomi is a prophetess and a gospel singer, she will run from anything ritual or idolatry, let him try women from a particular tribe where money at all cost is all that matters, she will say nothing and even join him together with all her family to serve the devil, I didn't mention names o. My write-up up is hypothetical o, I'm not affirming that the king is doing all those stuffs. Abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Testimony1988(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
ivolt:

Yes, mad people have sources they get their gibberish from.
I am more worried about you though considering your sense of judgment
regarding an online troll.
hmmmm, but you heard what he said, that they slept together last night, let's wait for Ooni to confirm the news before you start insulting someone.
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Tpharell: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
This attempt at damage control by the palace is laughable, haba! Someone has not reported that their account has been hacked yet you are investigating a hacking of their account

1 Like

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by ivolt: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Bolded is true.

Ok. But Queen Naomi said in her post that it's nothing to do with any new wife. I doubt anyone would marry a king around here and then expect there'd be no other wives. There has to be another reason.

Her statement was carefully written to avoid backlash.
If she reveals that her decision has something to do with the new wife,
many people will consider her foolish and selfish to have assumed she will
be the last wife

Ooni had older wives in the palace before his first post-crown marriage but those
ones are never in the limelight and pose no threat to her.

The alleged arrival of the new wife, who is said to be a London-based attorney however may have changed
the palace dynamics.

When a woman talks about struggle in marriage without sharing details, the most probable reasons are;
Money issues, lack of attention due to competition from other women, in-law problems, and domestic violence.

The first wife was kicked out because of in-law issues but this particular one was allegedly brought in by the in-laws which leave other women as the most likely cause of their issues.
The fact that the palace is denying her decision to leave also supports the other women theory as she might have accepted the new wife in private.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by baralatie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Fulmigati:
This is the same reason the British monarchy killed princess Diana. She wan divorce, dem no gree.
Diana case is totally different from oonis case!
Princess Diana and Prince Charles had their union dissolved but as long as each is still alive.they cannot remarry!
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Funflipper: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Afamsi:
The palace media aide said separation in marriage cannot be done by one of the parties. Is like that palace is a military camp... To marry na by force?

I tire o
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Themandator: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
ivolt:

Stop believing false information. This is the first time his wife is interested in leaving.
She wants to leave because the Ooni married a new wife in October this year.
The other two were kicked out due to family and inlaw problems.

The king has older wives in the palace, so his home is always intact.

He never married nor wanted to marry the mother of his daughter. It was an unwanted pregnancy in his
teenage years.

https://www.currentnewsnow.com/2017/08/ooni-ife-marriage-crashes-olori-wuraola-runs-obasanjo-intervention/

Divorce doesn't have to be someones fault.

You can contrived any unsellable story in defense of the indefensible but truth will renin the truth

1. What is the name of the new wife he married in October and can you post pictures from the event?

2. Can you inform us the type of I laws problems that made a king that settles such problems to mick out two women he married and ought to be living in his large compound with without them setting eyes on so called in laws

3. If the king has older wives, how many children's does he have by them or he is impotent and this one used ivf to scale through

We know he didn't marry the mother of his daughter but if he is a leader with power and wealth why is the woman not interested in him... What else attracts women like flies if not money and authority over others

NB: I am very sure the lady got schooled on what to expect from a king and one of the lessons must be that the man could marry as many as he fancy therefore she couldn't have left because a deputy wife came on the scene

The man get big problem and I wish one of the ladies tell us what is the deal

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by israelmao(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Going by the style of write-up I read through there's no gainsay that it came from Naomi I doubt hacking claim of her Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Eriokanmi: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omihanifa:

If you say rituals, I'd agree with you cos it's synonymous with that throne. But the 419 you mentioned is an insult. He's never been known for that. Do you know this man before he became King at all? Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by swagzking11(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Alexis11:
Ooni should do away with Ashley the supposed new wife and all his side chicks if he wants Prophet Naomi to stay.

Prophetess don't share d!cks.
grin
Alexis11:
Ooni should do away with Ashley the supposed new wife and all his side chicks if he wants Prophet Naomi to stay.

Prophetess don't share d!cks.
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by Exceed15: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Damage control
However if a woman insist on leaving her marriage she be allowed to do so . At the end we are all responsible for our decision whether for good or bad. Period
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by JuanDeDios: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
ivolt:

Her statement was carefully written to avoid backlash.
If she reveals that her decision has something to do with the new wife,
many people will consider her foolish and selfish to have assumed she will
be the last wife

Ooni had older wives in the palace before his first post-crown marriage but those
ones are never in the limelight and pose no threat to her.

The alleged arrival of the new wife, who is said to be a London-based attorney however may have changed
the palace dynamics.

When a woman talks about struggle in marriage without sharing details, the most probable reasons are;
Money issues, lack of attention due to competition from other women, in-law problems, and domestic violence.

The first wife was kicked out because of in-law issues but this particular one was allegedly brought in by the in-laws which leave other women as the most likely cause of their issues.
The fact that the palace is denying her decision to leave also supports the other women theory as she might have accepted the new wife in private.
Bolded is interesting. I never knew that. But Queen Naomi said the Ooni is a different man in private and in public. That's heavy. It's something serious to say about a man and I doubt she would say it lightly.

And I wonder what you mean by "in-law issues" with a previous wife. One would have thought a man in the Ooni's position would be shielded from any trouble from his wife's family. I doubt most families would even try to create problems for a man like that.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Bolded is interesting. I never knew that. But Queen Naomi said the Ooni is a different man in private and in public. That's heavy. It's something serious to say about a man and I doubt she would say it lightly.

And I wonder what you mean by "in-law issues" with a previous wife. One would have thought a man in the Ooni's position would be shielded from any trouble from his wife's family. I doubt most families would even try to create problems for a man like that.
The bolded
You must be in shock right now
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by JuanDeDios: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
baralatie:

The bolded
You must be in shock right now
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by baralatie(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
JuanDeDios:

??
Marriage comes with those untold pros and cons
Re: Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace by TheGift: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omihanifa:

[b]The truth of the matter is that as long as the king continues his Shaddy and fraudulent lifestyle ( 419, ritual killings) there's no woman that will stay with him[b]

So are you categorically telling us that the Ooni is a fraudster, 419er and Ritual Killer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True Identity Of The Yoruba People / Throwback Photo Of Emir Sanusi As A Boy / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife At Seyi Tinubu's Engagement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.