Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum (23118 Views)

You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by akpunda86: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Good morning fellas and compliments of the season. Some are happy some are not but we all thank God for life.
Happy Christmas all.

Well fellas sincerely wish I have the power to terminate my marriage I'm fed up 200%.

Is Christmas season of love all families stay together but my wife left home to her villa to see mum, yeah is a gud stuff going home to see parents, but if well planned. We planned after 25th she can go at least stay with the kids, suddenly she said she wanna go, I let her go, just yesterday wanted to eat, our helper said no soup in freezer, Kai I have to go buy soup outside. Today 24th, I'm gonna go to market to buy soup stuff.

It is very painful. I regret getting married cos in this season any sensible person knows families gonna be together. In fact kids need to enjoy it as we did during our time.

Salad we can't do, not that I don't have the money but I can't do it.

Her mum I told I'm not against ur daughter coming to see you, but she has to put her house in order first before embarking on a long journey.

Makes me regret a lot of stuff marrying outside my state, infact one can remarry, my spouse no go pass Enugu/Anambra.

Her mum sick, going see her I'm not against, my kids all crying all day long mummy mummy, I try pacify them.

Every December Na stress. It is true it is women that are mostly good in taking care of parents though we guys also do our best, but my wife has 3 brothes all married, as it is Xmas none of the wives is around so the daughters fall on.

I'm not writing this long epistle just that I feel bad as I don't know wat to do, sexually I gain noting from her, financially she doesn't support, it is only challenges she brings to me. If it continues like this, I'll leave the house for months 4 her and let her brain reset.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Mood11: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Maybe she's equally tired (of you and the marriage) and needed to take some time off..
Does she know you are here on Nairaland opening a thread about her?

Man up and take care of your kids. Don't worry about a perfect salad whatever you are able to make serve it to them with love cheesy

BTW, when you knew that women from Enugu or Anambra make better wives and mothers why didn't you marry from there in the first place?

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by meetme01: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2021
How many kids and ages?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Aboks(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Sorry take heart

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Tokskob2008: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Hmm, make God no let man marry the wrong woman...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2021
She should have at least taken 1 of them along with her

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by KiNg0G: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2021
you self, nor be crime for person to visit her mama especially when she's sick.

so if your wife nor dey, hungry go beat you and your children die?

when you get money for your pockets?

bros you pass weakling
nor be say na work periods..
you can't even make your kids Happy without your wife

I dey shame for you

ps:
I was once raised in a home, where if my mom is sick...or she's not around...house go just dey one kind. . throughout that period...(everything go pause)
because everything was on her...apart from the money coming from dad.
it nor supposed to be so.
till that day I say my own family can't be like that.(that's why I do things myself)

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Saskay44: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Mariangeles(f): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
You’re not making your wife happy.

She’s simply not happy with you, so she used that as an excuse to take a break from you.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by chii8(f): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmmm....you just said she went to visit her sick mother?You said money is not the issue,then cook nah....You sound like a father who's not always around so you don't know much about taking care of the family.Is it your wife's fault that you can't pacify your own crying children nor cook for them?The in-law is sick and sickness doesn't give a pre information before it comes.

Oga,man up and take care of your children,biko!

Now because you can't cook and pacify your own crying children, you are thinking of divorce.Na waoooo, there's nothing Reverend no go see for pulpit shocked

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Starseed(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
My brother, I feel your pain. When you marry a bad wife, the devil will stop following you cos he has settled you for life.

Women can be very funny at times but you need God's wisdom to follow them. This part of your marriage challenge is part of the one you vowed for better and for worse. Just deal with it and endure it. It will pass.

Try and pray for grace to continue. Get closer to your wife. Show her more love and care. Buy her gifts, take her out. Ensure you rekindle the love you once had for her. Then watch and see the miracle of change in her life. Goodluck

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by blazetitov: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
I don't understand why some women behave this way. As the OP said, no problem with visiting her mum, but don't abandon your immediate family! A wise woman will make plans for her family before leaving. What is wrong in preparing different soups and keep in the freezer for the kids and hubby? it is well.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Shellsploit: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Na wa o.
Wahala no dey finish for marriage!

So now u dey regret for not marrying from Anambra/Enugu?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by McOluOmo: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Take good care of urself and the kids and worry not about that F gender, try find out if she's cheating and dump her Ass....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Crafteck1: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Mood11:
Maybe she's equally tired (of you and the marriage) and needed to take some time off..

BTW, when you knew that women from Enugu or Anambra make better wives and mothers why didn't you marry from there in the first place?

Hmm
Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by coolfredo(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
We should come n cook for ur kids or what?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by LibertyRep: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
If the mother is truly sick, daughters-in-law can only do little. The responsibility falls majorly on ur wife, but not without proper arrangements and your express consent.

The thing is that you two need to sit and iron out the grey areas.

NB: Try to learn how to cook and take care of your children too now.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Akinbahm(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
You too go inside kitchen and cook.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by ThatFairGuy1: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Mood11:

Maybe your home is not comfortable for her too. Who knows if she is the only one taking care of the children, still prepare for work. Oga, stop waling here and take care of your kids. If truly you're always at home and have close bond with your children, none of the kids will ask for their mum.

Let the woman enjoy her break abeg.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Woke up from dream
Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
It's easy divorce her if you ain't comfortable.. relationship no be by force..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by blazetitov: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
KiNg0G:
you self, nor be crime for person to visit her mama especially when she's sick.

so if your wife nor dey, hungry go beat you and your children die?

when you get money for your pockets?

bros you pass weakling
nor be say na work periods..

I dey shame for you

How is he a weakling? Does it not make sense for the wife to settle her home before embarking on her journey? Is her immediate family no longer her primary assignment? I guess you not even married.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Guyman02: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by 1x2x3: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Let your anger not be long in your heart. It's all about planning which she didn't get right but you sound like there's been so many things going on before this issue for you to be fed up 200%.

You have a house help, what's the helper there for? If you were the one that travelled, this same woman will take care of the kids 100% but she go complain if you don't do your duties of providing. Yeah, it's her duty as a mother to stay closer to the kids due to the bond so she could have planned better by providing what is necessary to make it easier for you whiles she's away. Forgive her.

If money dey and you can't cook then pay someone to cook for you and be sure you don't finish it so she can meet some when she returns. Don't make noise about this, don't make her feel like she can punish you with hunger, let her know you can handle all and feed well in her absence then watch how she will sit up the next time she's travelling.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by StylesX: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2021
You make it seem like it's a taboo for men to cook, you married a wife not a cook, she shouldn't have a life just because she's married to you, instead of you to get closure and make her your friend you're talking about Enugu girls, maybe she feels the same way about you and can't wait to get away from you too, get your sh!t together and take care of your kids like a man instead of whining on NL like a lil b!tch.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by noble2faith(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2021
grin
I laugh matrimonially....
Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by Or11: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Sorry but oga learn to cook and have fun with the kids. Make it a Christmas they would remember for a long time. They would not be missing their mum much if you give them attention, take them out and if you can cook good food.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum by HAROLDWILSON: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Marry a second one before she comes back.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name? / What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband / Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.