Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,339 members, 7,846,477 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Invest In Real Estate. Your Future Self Will Be Proud Of You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Real Estate. Your Future Self Will Be Proud Of You (169 Views)

Real Estate;your One Point Investment To Financial Freedom. / This is my 8th month in this ,and I'm very proud of it,(payment proof) / With REAL ESTATE Your INVESTMENT Be Worth This In 10years Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Real Estate. Your Future Self Will Be Proud Of You by Louincossy: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Ahhhh. I can feel the yultide. Can you?

Meanwhile I just want to brag small about diligence and dedication.

I remember telling you about the open house at the AMBIANCE recently. If you missed the post, catch up here����

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6500337933340580&id=100000933133792

I am so proud of what has been achieved in 12 months at the AMBIANCE - Abraham Adesanya.

It take some high level of dedication to achieve this.

As a Realtor, my job is made easy when partner companies deliver on their promise. And not just deliver because they promised but because they have excellence and top notch service delivery as their watch word.

This project is gradually approaching its finishing stage and every unit is sold out except for the 4 bedroom fully detached and those who bought into it are already reaping benefits for their investment.

But we are not stopping here. Another one with even greater value is spring up in Lekki Phase 1. THE AMBIANCE HEIGHT.

2 and 3 bedroom maisonette duplexes available and selling fast.

With 10 million initial deposit you can secure a unit.

Talk to me today: 08124703777.

#lagosrealtor

(1) (Reply)

Sidus Heroes Token Is A Gaming Project Token You Should Not Ignore / Xend Finance Wins Big In The Tech Point Awards / Free Fx Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.